Mar 17, 2000 (Age: 24)
Student by day; Practicing to become an Idol

Share This Page

KoMomo * Airi Koizumi

Kenkyuusei, Female, 24, from Texas

I'm BACK!! :D Apr 19, 2016

KoMomo * Airi Koizumi was last seen:
Apr 19, 2016
  • There are no messages on KoMomo * Airi Koizumi's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 17, 2000 (Age: 24)
    Student by day; Practicing to become an Idol
    Though I know it's almost impossible, I want to become and Idol myself. I hope one day Aki-P decides that its worth a shot to try and break into the American market. (And creates an NYC48, LAX48, MAI48, and DFW48)
    Meanwhile I currently run an Idol group within my school anime club (of which I am also the creator and President) with 5 other girls.

• Kasai "Chiyuu/Tomo~mi" Tomomi- The person I believe would have been my AKB48 Kami-oshi had I gotten into the group sooner.
    • Kodoma "Haruppi" Haruka- My lisping beauty. The TRUE Ace of HKT48, and I glad that for now she's back where she belongs. EAT IT MERU (....I love you too, though:chuffed:..)
    • Matsui Rena- One of 4 people who I'm more likely to be if there were 48 groups in American. I remember when I first saw her in AKBingo, when she was under hypnotism ("Aiin!"). I had no idea I would love her so much. Fell in love with her after Majisuka Gakuen, ("Nee, okkoteru?") and Kareha no Station. My SKE48 Oshi. [Please don't graduate yet, you're already leaving Nogi46 and now won't participate in the SS..]
    • Minegishi "Mii-chan" Minami- Although her eye's do scare me at times, something makes me root for her. Any hair style works on her. I won't rest until she's back in the Senbatsu. (In Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai Senbatsu EVERYONE VOTE FOR ONE OF THE TEAM A MINAMIS!!!!!!!!) She'll be the last page in the Original Team A book, the first of 3 parts to the end of an era, because until original Team K & B members leave it wont truly end.
    • Shimazaki "Paruru" Haruka- I love her more then I can explain, but I'll be reasonable, it's probably because she and Chiyuu have a similar voice. But honestly it's a package deal, and although salty to the core, I can't find a way to not love her. Paruru! Why you cut and dye your hair again? *Tears* (She looks cute both ways though...)
    • Shinoda "Mariko-sama" Mariko- My favorite graduated member. Do I really need to explain?
    • Takahashi "Takamina" Minami- My guiding star, who I feel embodies the perfect idol. Team A and Generally AKB-Oshi! WHY are you leaving me-us..yeah, "US"....