1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Nabilott's Recent Activity

1. Nabilott replied to the thread Erika Ebisawa Kuswan (Erika).

Erika's been in Japan for weeks. I thought she's in a jkt48 mission. She tweeted about something ”important” is holding her to return...

Jan 19, 2019 at 8:55 AM
  2. Nabilott replied to the thread Gabriela Margareth Warouw (Gaby).

Gaby's birthday greeting to teammate, the cute & small Feny who is now 20. Times flies fast. [IMG] During college days if there’s...

Jan 19, 2019 at 8:51 AM
  3. Nabilott replied to the thread Graduated Team J - Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia (Ayu-chin).

[IMG] The photo is one of the latest of Nabilah. Often when I see a Nabilah pic my mind automatically plays the song “indahnya senyum...

Jan 18, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  4. Nabilott replied to the thread Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi (Anin).

Anin ten yearz ago. Face on the left look alike her little brother actually :) [IMG] The interesting thing in jkt48 is we can also see...

Jan 18, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  5. Nabilott replied to the thread Sania Julia Montolalu (Julie).

Julie's 10yearchallenge. She said she stays the same [IMG] in J idol eg haropro usually girl with Julie's type are highly regarded....

Jan 18, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  6. Nabilott replied to the thread Sania Julia Montolalu (Julie).

Julie was celebrating her 200 theater show. Never been seeing her in real person only half shape via twitter, Julie's full body figure...

Jan 17, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  7. Nabilott replied to the thread Jinan Safa Safira (Jinan).

I like Jinan's pretty smile here. Last Sunday her team T had a success Circus show in east Borneo [IMG] Is team T stacked with...

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:33 AM
  8. Nabilott replied to the thread Graduated Team J - Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka).

Haruka was live last night in the comedy talkshow ITS of Net Channel. Here in a scene she played as a female Hansip*. She used a crutch...

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:19 AM
  9. Nabilott replied to the thread Adhisty Zara (Zara).

[IMG] Amazing. Keluaga Cemara movie has created a record as the first movie to have 1 million viewers in 2019 and this year is just...

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:10 AM
  10. Nabilott replied to the thread Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi (Anin).

I spotted at least 3 times Anin asked fans in twitter to help her with college assignments. The smart Anin usually makes them into few...

Jan 15, 2019 at 8:51 AM
  11. Nabilott replied to the thread Rinanda Syahputri (Nanda).

[IMG] [IMG] Nanda (right) with Adhisty Zara, new bloods of jkt48 [Zara's been around earlier] The images are from yesterday where Team...

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  12. Nabilott replied to the thread Graduated Team J - Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia (Ayu-chin).

Few days ago was Nab's mom birthday. So she's a Capricorn starsign. Never thought of it. Now I'm imagining her calmness and patience...

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:10 AM
  13. Nabilott replied to the thread Cindy Yuvia (Cinvia).

:ome:Happy Birthday! :ome:

Jan 14, 2019 at 7:41 AM