1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Yukitie's Recent Activity

1. Yukitie liked akbdaisuki48's post in the thread Okada Nana (Naachan).

look at all stu48 girls naachan senchou made cries during her SSK2017 speech [IMG]

Jun 22, 2017 at 4:56 AM
  2. Yukitie replied to the thread Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka).

Speaking of which, she has just gone on SR Our busy ray of sunshine still makes time to be with her fans. Sent from my SM-G930F using...

Jun 21, 2017 at 11:26 PM
  3. Yukitie liked Trinu's post in the thread Suto Ririka (Riripon).

This is what @Cristafari is talking about in every other thread. Why in the world would you write "I HEARD..." and then blatantly admit...

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:47 PM
  4. Yukitie replied to the thread Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM.

^ this. I am following so many people on there now, and not just 48/46G... goodbye mobile data too. I am currently following: Techi...

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:21 PM
  5. Yukitie replied to the thread Nogizaka46 x SHOWROOM.

This is a super interesting and seriously welcome move from Nogi. I'm really looking forward to seeing them on there - maybe we'll get...

Jun 21, 2017 at 8:05 PM
  6. Yukitie liked Cristafari's post in the thread Takahashi Juri (Juri).

To everyone, please do not spread rumors on this forum. If you have new information, please provide a proper source. I do not want to...

Jun 20, 2017 at 5:20 PM
  7. Yukitie liked Cristafari's post in the thread Takahashi Juri (Juri).

Once again, this thread is not about YOU, it is about Juri. So once again, please leave your fragile egos at the door and stop bashing...

Jun 20, 2017 at 4:50 PM
  8. Yukitie replied to the thread Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka).

And to think, #5 is my lucky number <3 Super mega well done to Ogiyuka :) As has been said, her story to becoming an idol and this...

Jun 19, 2017 at 6:58 PM
  9. Yukitie replied to the thread Ichikawa Miori (Miorin).

I was OVER THE MOON for Lemon. So so happy that she ranked again. The Lemon Tree continues <3

Jun 19, 2017 at 6:55 PM