Yukitie's Recent Activity

1. Yukitie replied to the thread Stage48 Countdown: Episode 170 (The Sato Senbatsu).

01. Sato Amina 02. Sato Sumire 03. Sato Shiori (K46) 04. Sato Mieko 05. Sato Seira 06. Sato Akari 07. Sato Anju 08. Sato Minami 09. Sato...

Dec 11, 2017 at 6:15 PM
  2. Yukitie liked LNK_Tomu's post in the thread Graduated Team A - Morikawa Ayaka (Aaya).

It's winter, it's cold and dark and we all need a reminder of the warmer days of summer. So here it is: [SPOILER] From Ayaloid's twitter...

Dec 9, 2017 at 2:28 AM
  3. Yukitie replied to the thread Graduated Team A - Morikawa Ayaka (Aaya).

I saw this earlier as I stood shivering in the cold for a bus. It certainly warmed me! Aaya seems really happy and active at the...

Dec 9, 2017 at 2:28 AM
  4. Yukitie replied to the thread (NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary.

Ok, so this is all good but where are the team lists?! I've seen that A has: Yuihan, Renacchi, Myao, Moekyun, Annin, Erii, Ayanan,...

Dec 8, 2017 at 8:38 PM
  5. Yukitie replied to the thread Takahashi Juri (Juri).

I will take this captaincy and celebrate it!!!!! Congratulations Captain Takahashi, and welcome back to Team B!!!! <3

Dec 8, 2017 at 8:31 PM
  6. Yukitie replied to the thread (NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary.

^^^^^^^ THIS. I need those new team lists immediately. I think I am having an adrenaline rush. This was long overdue, about damn time,...

Dec 8, 2017 at 8:11 PM
  7. Yukitie replied to the thread How would the an AKB48 16member senbatsu look like without sister group members or kennins?.

This is an interesting idea for me. No sister groups or kennins included in a senbatsu (I know we are in the fairy realms of idealism...

Dec 8, 2017 at 7:33 PM
  8. Yukitie liked Reveen's post in the thread How would the an AKB48 16member senbatsu look like without sister group members or kennins?.

"We're gonna build a senbatsu, it's gonna be a great senbatsu. You got Yokoyama Yui there and she's doing a fabulous job, terrific, you...

Dec 8, 2017 at 6:27 PM
  9. Yukitie replied to the thread Iino Miyabi (Miyabi).

I know she has had her last handshake already :( but any news on her last stage?

Dec 7, 2017 at 9:22 PM