1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 20th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline has been extended to Sept. 4th.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

Yukitie's Recent Activity

1. Yukitie replied to the thread Ichikawa Miori (Miorin).

And in an interesting change, Miorin has added a Larme reference in her Twitter name! Some really gorgeous photos on her Twitter at the...

Jan 17, 2017 at 9:44 PM
  2. Yukitie replied to the thread Doll☆Elements.

Oh my gosh no :( I should have checked this :( I really like their music. Damn... another one gone :(

Jan 17, 2017 at 9:41 PM
  3. Yukitie replied to the thread Houkago Princess.

Damn, Marina left?! I haven't kept up with the group in a few months and I prefer Amaki Jun to Marina anyway... but damn. :( However,...

Jan 17, 2017 at 6:03 PM
  4. Yukitie replied to the thread Yumemiru Adolescence (夢アド).

So I've been following this on Twitter and have now caught up with what's been posted here. Massive WTF. In terms of group focus, it...

Jan 16, 2017 at 9:44 PM
  5. Yukitie Japan 2017 - 11/02 to 27/02. EXCITED doesn't begin to cover it. »

Jan 16, 2017 at 9:26 PM
  6. Yukitie replied to the thread Takahashi Juri (Juri).

Absolutely stunning. The video of her in the full dress also shows just how beautiful and suited for the role she is. Very excited to...

Jan 12, 2017 at 7:53 PM
  7. Yukitie replied to the thread Graduated Team A - Morikawa Ayaka (Aaya).

TWO DAYS after I leave Japan. GODDAMNIT. Either way, buying it. Immediately. Instant buy. It's great that she's gone down so many routes...

Jan 12, 2017 at 2:49 AM
  8. Yukitie liked LNK_Tomu's post in the thread Graduated Team A - Morikawa Ayaka (Aaya).

I'm sorry!??!?!?!? Aaya has a single coming out?!!!!!????!!!!? It's only 'featuring Ayaka Morikawa', not a solo, but still AAYA HAS A...

Jan 12, 2017 at 2:48 AM