Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    @JoltFiend I'd love that idea if her election video is her "forgetting" she's not participating in the 41st SSK

2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    And then later it turns out to be an advertisement for her new photobook or whatever project she has up next.

I can totally see her doing that. [hehe]

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Then why bring it here?

For all those posting, or wanting to, predictions and hopes, there is a thread or it already. Please and thank you.:)

4. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Oh my goodness, that is priceless.

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm really curious as to whether or not Sayanee and Jurina are going to be huge contenders for the top. They've never really been before, but I feel like it could change this year. Sayanee seems really driven, and Jurina is only just beginning. Their reactions to their ranks last year seemed dissatisfied, so I wonder if their fans are going to bring it this year.

6. Aston

Aston Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jurina is basically everything lol. I agree with you.

She's in the old gen, the young one and the future. Maybe J will get the record for having the longest time being in 48G.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Whoa, heard quite some drama on the Sousenkyou entry deadline. Especially Kojiharu, when she said "she forgot."

So, what does this mean: Is Kojiharu IN - OR OUT???

8. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

She is OUT

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    :fp:

YIKES. I cannot believe how in the world she forgets the nomination deadline - and all of a sudden this Senbatsu Sousenkyou is going to be one without Kojiharu...

Is that right that the past Senbatsu Sousenkyous before this mishap had Kojiharu on all occasions?

(Actually, she decided to decline to participate, but it's just that she kept it a secret until the deadline happened. Is that right?)

10. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

She want give a chance to young generation. She just joking about "forgot" think.
    Now she went to overseas job.
    She tweet about it last night. You can search in few page back about nyannyan decision not join SSK.

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Okay, thanks for clarifying. Turns out she decided not to participate, but it's just that she kept it a secret until the deadline came...

12. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

Well, she is like to troll right ?
    Like sayanee which apply in last minute . . . [hehe]

13. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Four new spots in Senbatsu will be interesting. Probably none of them will go to an AKB member after all, that's the best/worst part :^^;: I was quite disappointed to see 80 members again (I was expecting at least 100, because of the 10th anniversary and all), but now things got better. Maybe someone from Team 8 or Draft can sneak in <3

A lot of members not applying this year! Pretty random that Yuirii and Yuipon didn't join. Yuipon could graduate soon, things are a little bit weird with her lately (Suddenly got out of Senbatsu and never came back, even being popular Mizuho, anyone?) but Yuirii...o_O I'm worried about Sakipi and Mitsuki, I hope they are not graduating soon.

Edit: Just for curiosity, a list of unranked Senbatsu members:
    AKB48 - Owada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Kawamoto Saya, Nakano Ikumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa
    SKE48 - Azuma Rion, Kitagawa Ryoha, Miyamae Ami, Ego Yuna, Goudo Saki, Souda Sarina, Tani Marika
    NMB48 - Kato Yuuka, Nishimura Aika, Sutou Ririka, Ota Yuuri, Tanigawa Airi, Murase Sae, Kushiro Rina, Kadowaki Kanako, Kusaka Konomi, Shibuya Nagisa
    HKT48 - Kojina Yui, Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako, Ueki Nao

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  14. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

NyanNyan out too? There's going to be a lot of turnover this year. I agree with @brunoiaz that the spots are most probably going to SKE/HKT/NMB.

Hmm, this sousenkyo may not be as great as years past (with all the omissions) but whatever, we're still going to follow this religiously.

15. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Someone above said the rivalry between Mayu and Sasshi died down and I agree with that. But they never had the acchan & yuko vibe to their rivalry imo.

It would be so cool if they push a Mayu v Yukirin battle. Same gen, same team, same 48 group. And then behind show the girls who are coming for them i.e. Sasshi, Jurina, Sayanee and Paruru.

16. Acchan48

Acchan48 Guest

- SKE and NMB probably going to blow up this sousenkyou.
    - CANT BELIEVE YUIRI DOES NOT PARTICIPATE. WHHHYY
    - Read kojipa tweeter and loled at how she left a time window between forgot submitting and real reason, anyway she is out.
    - Streamed radiko.jp last thursday, really worried rena would said something that would discourage other members to not participate, thank god she did not. and i love rena.
    - Really interested on how far mirurun can go.
    - I WANT JURINA TO PLACE FIRST. not that i hate mayuyu or sasshi though, i love all 48g, but really i just want that sweet little angel to place first.
    - 4 free spots in senbatsu will be filled by kitarie, milky, haruppi and yuria. i just got this really strong feeling about yuria, though to be honest i would love if miichan can get back into senbatsu, its been a long time since i personally forgive her and she have done a real lot for team 4.
    - yappari momotan (thats what i call kinoshita) did not participate.. i really want her to participate this time
    - I WANT MUTO TO BE ON UNDERGIRLS TOP THREE, really love her recently.
    - senbatsu must be really scary for the young hkt centers, haruppi, MIO and meru. especially meru, being called the next jurina (prob not anymore though lol) she is the only hkt centers who cant get into undergirls last sousenkyo, well of course she is still really young (but remember jurina) but still if she can't rank up drastically or if she ranks up only slightly it would probably hurt. well the one im really rooting for is mio and natsu though.
    - Probably the most interesting sousenkyo ever.

sooo much more i want to say...
    YUIRI WHYYY.. i can't understand why she is not participating, yuiri is one of the lead for the next gen member, she even got into a new unit.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  17. Stephen

Stephen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This year is gonna be interesting. I can't wait. Hope they stream it live this year.

18. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yes i agree .... This year seem so interesting and unpredictable ....!

The most predictable year was probably 2012

19. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    4 Senbatsu slots up for grabs. Anyone in the top 25 has a fair shot of getting in!

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't think either Mayuyu and Yukirin, their fans and the management would push that idea since they are known to have a sister like relationship and Yukirin's foot is almost on the way out of AKB. it would be bad for her image to start a rivalry with someone who would still stay on the group. but it would be great for her career to win a SSK against Sasshi like this year.

and regarding Jurina. I think the AKB management is kinda holding her back a little since we know Jurina would still be present when the next-gen start along with Sakura and other younger members. overpushing her might backfired in the long run for her so, it's good that AKS is waiting for the right time to give her a superpush. besides she still have SKE on her back especially now that Rena might be on her way out. right now the main focus should be with Paruru, Sayanee, Yui, Mayuyu and Milky as the members who would carry AKB while AKB management could push little by little upcoming next-gen aces.