2015 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Dragonkiller12012, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

A thread for exactly what the title says.

Senbatsu Prediction:

01: Watanabe Mayu - As far as I can tell the Mayuyu push has continued while the Sashi push has remained pretty much the same. Additionally no matter how much some AKB fans might not like Mayuyu I doubt they wouldn't rally behind her to keep her (and essentially AKB) from being dethroned by Sashi (HKT), Jurina (SKE), or Sayanee (NMB). She may not be as appealing as Acchan, but she's essentially in her shoes right now.
    02: Sashihara Rino - The only reason I don't have her as 1st is because I don't think there's the same level of enticement to put her back on the pedestal that there was to put Acchan back on it in 2011. The reason she's not 3rd is because I can't imagine her losing to Yukirin. I will not be surprised if she does flip with Mayu, but if Yukirin manages to beat her I'll probably spare a few seconds of staring at my computer screen in genuine shock.
    03: Kashiwagi Yuki - Unfortunately for Jurina and Sayanee I don't think Yukirin is budging from #3 unless she's moving up.
    04: Yamamoto Sayaka - There seems to be a lot more buzz going on over Sayanee than Jurina so I think she will take 4th from her.
    05: Matsui Jurina - Can't see her entering top 3 and as I said above Sayanee seems to have more buzz lately. If she doesn't retain 4th I can't imagine her dropping further than this.
    06: Miyawaki Sakura - I think the SKE fans will be focused on power voting Jurina so much that Rena will fall behind enough to be overcome by HKT's hot-sickle.
    07: Shimazaki Haruka - Now that she got there I don't think her fans will let her fall out of Kami 7 even if all they can do is ensure she stays in the same place.
    08: Matsui Rena - Even while being left behind to a certain degree she is still too strong to fall very far. If she isn't at least here I would be worried for her.
    09: Miyazawa Sae - Even taking into account everything going on with Sae lately I can still see her turning things around for herself enough to take this spot. Nothing to do with me being a Saeyaka fan and proud supporter of the Team K trio, she just genuinely strikes me as someone who could do anything.
    10: Takahashi Minami - I'm assuming Kojiharu won't be taking part in this election and beyond that it's really just a feeling. I believe that an effort will be made to keep Takamina in the top 10 now more than ever. It's the election of the 10th Anniversary year of AKB48 so it's one of those "why not?" scenarios.
    11: Ikoma Rina - Assuming her Kennin doesn't end and she has no major scandal by then I can only see her moving up.
    12: Suda Akari - She's strong enough to at least drop only this far IMHO. Sucks for me as I genuinely can't stand her.
    13: Yokoyama Yui - Insert big sigh here. Yuihan is great. I've loved her ever since her role in Majisuka Gakuen 2. But she is easily the next Kitarie. She has no where to go but down. Too many girls are emerging and being pushed for her to do anything but hang tight to the top 16 or be hung out to dry.
    14: Kojima Mako - One of those "bound to happen" scenarios.
    15: Watanabe Miyuki - I think Sayanee has eclipsed her enough for her to have to depend on her fans not NMB fans to return to Senbatsu and that's why I think she won't jump up too many ranks. 15 is comfortable. It sends a message from Milky fans to NMB fans "we've forgiven her, so you can start power voting her again too" - I would be all too surprised if I don't see her here.
    16: Kawaei Rina - Unlike Iriyama Kawaei appears to have recovered quite decently from the slashing incident and I think there's enough people ready and willing to back her even without handshake event participation involved.

Hopes:

-Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Nozawa Rena, and Hirata Rina rank.
    -Iwasa Misaki and Nagao Mariya rank in center spots again.
    -Fujie Reina and Umeda Ayaka rank up by at least 5 spots.
    -Kojiharu doesn't participate or is already gone by then.
    -The voting period is extended by a week.

Dreams:

-Takahashi Minami takes 1st. Come on people milk the 10th anniversary for all its worth and put the soul of AKB on the pedestal!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    They should really expand the rankings to 144. Because the size of the senbatsu recently and the number of pushed girls, 16 per unit isn't going to cut it.

For top 16:

1. Matsui Jurina
    2. Watanabe Mayu
    3. Sashihara Rino (?)
    4. Kashiwagi Yuki (?)
    5. Yamamoto Sayaka
    6. Shimazaki Haruka
    7. Miyawaki Sakura
    8. Matsui Rena (?)
    9. Takahashi Minami
    10. Watanabe Miyuki
    11. Suda Akari
    12. Shibata Aya
    13. Ikoma Rina
    14. Kawaei Rina
    15. Watanabe Miyuki
    16. Yokoyama Yui (?)

(?) = Uncertain, may go up or fall out

Probable shockers:

Shiraishi Mai: If Shiraishi Mai got an AKB48 Kennin (preferably Team A), the fandom and the Japanese public will see the most shocking event in AKB Senbatsu Sousenkyo History; she may get Kami 7 at her first participation. Usually, a first timer will usually reach lower senbatsu at best, however, if it happens, it will be the most shocking event ever; never before a new comer has jumped to the Kami 7 (Current Kami 7 were low rank before; Paruru didn't rank in the 3rd SSK) since 2009.

Aigasa Moe: If Tomochin wanted her fans to vote Aigasa Moe in SSK, she might go from Not Ranked to UG in shock.

3. Christian

Christian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    1. Sashihara Rino (↑1) HKT48
    2. Watanabe Mayu (↓1) AKB48
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki (-) AKB48/NGT48
    4. Matsui Jurina (-) SKE48/AKB48
    5. Yamamoto Sayaka (↑1) NMB48/AKB48
    6. Shimazaki Haruka (↑1) AKB48
    7. Miyawaki Sakura (↑4) HKT48/AKB48
    8. Takahashi Minami (↑1) AKB48
    9. Watanabe Miyuki (↑9) NMB48/AKB48
    10. Suda Akari (-) SKE48
    11. Miyazawa Sae (↑1) SNH48/SKE48
    12. Yokoyama Yui (↑1) AKB48
    13. Muto Tomu (↑11) AKB48
    14. Takahashi Juri (↑14) AKB48
    15. Kodama Haruka (↑6) HKT48/AKB48
    16. Kojima Mako (↑20) AKB48
    17. Kato Rena (↑15) AKB48
    18. Kizaki Yuria (↑5) AKB48
    19. Shibata Aya (↓4) SKE48
    20. Kitahara Rie (↓1) NGT48
    21. Tano Yuka (↑24) AKB48
    Colored: Maybe switching ranking later.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. Kuchi-Chan

Kuchi-Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Twitter:
    KokorinDesu
    1. Sashihara Rino - Mayu won 2014. She'll win 2015.
    2. Watanabe Mayu - same as Sasshi ^^^
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki - she seems to suit being a third place girl.
    4. Matsui Jurina - I can see her rising through the ranks next year.
    5. Miyawaki Sakura - kibouteki refrain. Boom.
    6. Miyazawa Sae - she should still do quite well, even though she's an SKE/SNH member
    7. Watanabe Miyuki - janken 2014
    8. Kawaei Rina - her popularity has greatly increased, and will continue to do so
    9. Shimazaki Haruka - her popularity seems to be decreasing..well, I think it is anyway. The new Majisuka may push it up maybe?
    10. Ikoma Rina - she did very well in Senbatsu this year, and will continue to do so
    11. Matsui Rena - well, yeah.
    12. Takahashi Minami - I hate to say it but Sou-Chan is loosing Senbatsu popularity. She did the worst she's ever done this year :-(
    13. Kojima Haruna - that is, if she hasn't graduated by then
    14. Kuramochi Asuka - I want her here simply cause she was awesome in utaitai
    15. Yokoyama Yui - she'll get into Senbatsu, but probably will decrease
    16. Matsumura Kaori - I'd love a kenkeyuusei to get into Senbatsu :D
    I honestly think we'll start getting the Acchan/Yuko effect with Mayu and Sasshi. Either way, I still believe until one (or both graduates) they'll be the top two. Also, Milky winning the Janken will probably push up her popularity. I'd like the others to rise through the ranks. (Coughcough*Kaotan*coughcough)

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    One thing I would like to happen is Takayanagi as UG Center? XD She's been in UGs for so long, about time she becomes center X) If not, Churi in Senbatsu! And Furukawa back to UG or NG center. I would like that.

Aside from FuruYanagi, WWatanabe both in senbatsu again, since Milky's janken win might push her a bit~

6. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I really suck at predictions, but will still do it for the fun.
    with mayuyu & sasshi still on the race, those 2 will always be top 2.

predictions:
    1. Sashihara Rino - while mayu win this year, she can get the #1 spot again.
    2. Wanatabe Mayu - yeah, she'll either get 1st/2nd.
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki - well looking at the votes difference this year, jurina prob can't overthrown my queen yet. but who knows what'll happen.
    4. Matsui Jurina - SKE fanbase will keep her place here.
    5. Yamamoto Sayaka - sayanne still going strong.
    6. Matsui Rena - SKE fans votes will prob get to jurina more, and with her transfer... things can get difficult.
    7. Shimazaki Haruka - idk either her/sakura/rena can be out of kami7.
    8. Miyawaki Sakura - her rank will definitely going up.
    9. Takahashi Minami - I think she'll drop rank while sakura get in kami7, even thou it's her last ssk.
    10. Kojima Haruna - she'll definitely drop rank too.. tbh not sure where to put her at..
    11. Ikoma Rina - with Nogi's fans power vote her this year, next year she'll prob get more votes from AKB fans and climbing up.
    12. Miyazawa Sae - it's incredible to see sae's oshis support despite everything she went through.
    13. Suda Akari - hmm... not sure, but prob her rank will go down.
    14. Kodama Haruka - maybe she'll finally get in senbatsu~
    15. Yokoyama Yui - she will drop ranks :(
    16. Matsumura Kaori - she centered UG and prob will enter senbatsu next year.

other predictions/possibilities:
    - mayuyu #1 again, breaking the record. I think this is very possible.
    - jurina #3, who knows. but that'll break my heart if she overthrow yukirin xp
    - milky out of senbatsu again. once you out of senbatsu.....
    - sayanee being #4.
    - haruppi as UG center. tbh if she want to be in senbatsu, there are still many girls above her T.T

hopes:
    - yukirin reach #1 XDDDD or maybe #2 YES TO SHAKE THINGS UP! YES PLEASE.
    - haruppi entering senbatsu! pleassssssseeeee. please please please.
    - kaotan entering senbatsu! I really want a kenkyuusei to enter senbatsu!
    - takamina into kami7!!!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  7. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    1/2. Mayu Watanabe/Sashihara Rino- they have same chance to win.
    3. Yuki Kashiwagi- she still too strong.
    4. Sayaka Yamamoto
    5. Matsui Jurina- this year she just shadow of Sayanee.
    6/7/8. Shimazaki Haruka/Matsui Rena/Sakura Miyawaki- battle for kami7.
    9. Takahashi Minami
    10. Miyuki Watanabe- although she involved scandal but mgm seems want to fix her/ not give punish, she still in NMB/AKB/SKE senbatsu plus she get solo singles and fans seems forgive her, so I think she will back to senbatsu.
    11. Suda Akari
    12. Ikoma Rina- I think Nogi fans still support her because she is the only representative of Nogi lol.
    13. Kawaei Rina- she not doing HS anymore, mgm still give big-push, doing many AKB-Activity plus she also get many work outside AKB, so I think she will rise.
    14. Sae Miyazawa- last year she lost many votes but i hope she still in Senbatsu.
    15. Aya Shibata
    16. Yui Yokoyama

17. Kodama Haruka- she always raise each year plus she also center in HKT last singles, I'm not surprise if she can be center in UG.
    18. Kaori Matsumura
    19. Iriyama Anna- maybe she can reach senbatsu if she doing HS again lol. like Ricchan, she get many work outside AKB, maybe she will get some fans.
    20. Minegishi Minami
    21. Rie Kitahara
    22. Mako Kojima- she get big-push and work, so I think she will rise.
    23. Tomonaga Mio
    24. Kizaki Yuria- last year I predict she will be senbatsu after transfer to AKB and get bigpush, center team 4,vice-captain,AKB-Senbatsu but she still in UG, even her rank drop lol.
    25. Shiroma Miru- after Nana Yamada grad, she likely will be #3 in NMB & her HS also fantastic.
    26. Muto Tomu
    27. Tano Yuka, documentary effect? lol
    28. Takajo Aki
    29. Takayanagi Akane
    30. Fuuko Yagura
    31. Nana Okada- like Mako, she will rise.
    32. Mukaichi Mion- she will straight to UG.

Hope
    Miyupon rank
    Yukirin wins
    Takamina back to kami7
    Nyan still participate
    Miichan back to senbatsu
    New face in senbatsu

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    My goals...

1. Yukirin :1st:

2. Haruppi enters top16

I hope...

3. Naanya ranks, the higher the better

That is all everything else would just be cherry on the top.

*Plenty of time before the election. As such these are subject to the possibility to change. But probably not.

9. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1. Sashihara Rino (i feel the center will change like when acchan and yuko were there)
    2. Watanabe Mayu
    3. Matsui Jurina (she's always been the secret center)
    4. Yamamoto Sayaka (sh'e gonna go higher for sure)
    5. Kashiwagi Yuki (tbh, i'm surprised she kept got in the top 3. i think she's gonna drop)
    6. Matsui Rena (because of the increase of jurina/sayanee, i think yukirin and rena will both drop)
    7. Shimazaki Haruka (no change. i don't think she'll increase rank, but just increase number of votes)
    8. Suda Akari (akarin is aiming for the top)
    9. Takahashi Minami (i feel this might be her last senbatsu. sadly, i don't think she can go up any higher)
    10. Miyawaki Sakura (she did good last year, but i don't think she'll get up too high)
    11. Ikoma Rina (her ranking was the surprise of this years election. she'll get even more fans and more votes next year)
    12. Miyazawa Sae (idk, i feel like she won't get higher or lower)
    13. Yokoyama Yui (same with yuihan lol)
    14. Kawaei Rina (i think her entering senbatsu this year will inspire her fans to vote for her more)
    15. Matsumura Kaori (she's gonna pull an aya and rank into the lower senbatsu)
    16. Watanabe Miyuki (she'll get into senbatsu next year bc of the release of her single, but just barely)
    other predictions...
    • kojiharu will not participate in next years senbatsu because of graduation
    • both naanya and mion will rank
    • another shibata aya undergirl center. i don't think she'll get into senbatsu, but she'll rank high undergirl
    • kawamoto saya will rank, but just barely
    • umechan to go back to undergirls
    • kojimako in undergirls
    dream predictions
    • mayu wins center again, and becomes firs person to do so twice in a row
    • karen and nattsun ranking
    • haruppi in senbatsu
    • churi as undergirls center

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Try that again, You forgot Sayaka.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This is a completely subjective thing were the person posts THEIR hopes/dreams/predictions. They are free to leave out or add in who they want. So it begs the question, why are you telling them what to choose?

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Before I answer your question, please explain to me how I am telling them what to choose. I didn't say "YOU MUST PUT XX MEMBER AT XX POSITION", did i?
    I wrote what i wrote because I read this as your hopes and dreams, and your predictions. They're both different.
    Hopes and dreams = Something you wish to happen in the future. Prediction = Something you think will happen in the future.
    Like, I HOPE takamina ranks back into kami 7 but I PREDICT she will stay between the ranks of 7 and 9. I HOPE Paruru will take #1 but I PREDICT she will rank up 1 or stay in the same position.
    If that was really their hope list, then I wont comment on it, but if that was their prediction list (which to me looked like the likely option because their list is relatively similar in some ways to last years result), they might have missed her out, which is again, why i said to "try that again".

Anyway.

My PREDICTION for the results
    1. Watanabe Mayu (-) I feel like her fans are gonna win against the fight with sasshi fans again
    2. Sashihara Rino (-) the top four will
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki (-) basically be the same
    4. Matsui Jurina (-) as last years lol
    5. Yamamoto Sayaka (↑1) Sayanee and Paruru have gotten lots more work and popularity this year
    6. Shimazaki Haruka (↑1)
    7. Matsui Rena (↓2) if nogi fans like her enough to vote for her as well, rank her at 5, all of kami7 stays the same
    8. Takahashi Minami (↑1) Koji and Taka will continue to be the barriers to Kami 7
    9. Kojima Haruna (↓1) While they switch places, like they do annually
    10. Miyawaki Sakura (↑1) Sakura has done a lot of amaing things but its gonna be hard to surpass the top 10
    11. Suda Akari (↓1) Idk if she's done enough to hold 10th place
    12. Miyazawa Sae (-) She'll remain until she graduations. Barrier to the middle of senbatsu.
    13. Ikoma Rina (↑1)
    14. Yokoyama Yui (↓1) the new kitarie tbh (EDIT; OR THE NEW FREAKING GENERAL MANAGER WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT!!!!)
    15. Kawaei Rina (↑1) i think she'll somehow find a way to stay in senbatsu even without HS and Performances
    16. Watanabe Miyuki (↑2) she's worked so hard and fans have forgiven her so i think her place in senbatsu will come again
    EDIT: Takamina just announced her Graduation and Yuihan will be the new general manager so I'm 100% certain they will rank up now and i don't know what to do with my predictions lol.

My HOPES for the results

1. Kashiwagi Yuki (↑2)
    2. Matsui Jurina (↑2)
    3. Watanabe Mayu (↓2)
    4. Sashihara Rino (↓2)
    5. Yamamoto Sayaka (↑1)
    6. Shimazaki Haruka (↑1)
    7. Takahashi Minami (↑2)
    8. Matsui Rena (↓3)
    9. Miyawaki Sakura (↑2)
    10. Kojima Haruna (↓2)
    11. Miyazawa Sae (↑1)
    12. Watanabe Miyuki (↑6)
    13. Kawaei Rina (↑3)
    14. Suda Akari (↓4)
    15. Yokoyama Yui (↓2)
    16. Ikoma Rina (↓2)

17. Shibata Aya (↓2)
    18. Matsumura Kaori (↓1)
    19. Kodama Haruka (↑3)
    20. Minegishi Minami (↑2)
    21. Kitahara Rie (↓3)
    22. Iriyama Anna (↓2)
    23. Muto Tomu (↑1)
    24. Kizaki Yuria (↓1)
    25. Tano Yuka (↑20)
    26. Kojima Mako (↑11)
    27. Umeda Ayaka (↑9)
    28. Moriyasu Madoka (↓2)
    29. Shiroma Miru (↑15)
    30. Kato Rena (↑3)
    31. Tomonaga Mio (↓4)
    32. Takahashi Juri (↓4)
    - I would like to see Yukirin get serious and f**k s**t up lol
    - I also don't like the thought of someone holding the #1 position twice in a row lmao too boring
    -TAKAMINA FOR KAMI7 PLEASE
    -Milky has done so much this year and her fans and nmb fans have forgiven her so yes yes senbatsusususu
    -I feel like Ikoma had her momentum as the only nogi girl but she'll have to fend for herself next year
    -Kojimako getting into UG is a given
    -I dont think Haruppi has done enough to get past the UG mark yet
    -Shiroma and Tano have done so much this year i'd be surprised if they didn't get into undergirls

My DREAMS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
    1. Matsui Jurina (↑3)
    2. Shimazaki Haruka (↑5)
    3. Sashihara Rino (↓2)
    4. Yamamoto Sayaka (↑2)
    5. Watanabe Mayu (↓4)
    6. Kashiwagi Yuki (↓3)
    7. Takahashi Minami (↑2)
    8. Matsui Rena (↓4)
    9. Miyawaki Sakura (↑2)
    10. Watanabe Miyuki (↑8)
    11. Kawaei Rina (↑5)
    12. Yokoyama Yui (↑1)
    13. Minegishi Minami (↑9)
    14. Miyazawa Sae (↓2)
    15. Suda Akari (↓5)
    16. Ikoma Rina (↓2)

17. Kodama Haruka (↑4)
    18. Shibata Aya (↓3)
    19. Tano Yuka (↑16)
    20. Iriyama Anna (-)
    21. Shiroma Miru (↑22)
    22. Okada Nana (↑29)
    23. Yagura Fuuko (↑18)
    24. Kizaki Yuria (↓1)
    25. Muto Tomu (↓1)
    26. Shibuya Nagisa (NEW)
    27. Tomonaga Mio (-)
    28. Kojima Mako (↑8)
    29. Takahashi Juri (↓1)
    30. Nishino Miki (↑32)
    31. Kato Rena (↑1)
    32. Fujie Reina (↑1)
    - I basically want things to be shaken up next year lmao. This years was really predictable with Yuko graduating and Mariko/Tomo not in the elections so I want to see some legitimate rank up's and downs and not "people ranking up only because so and so member graduated so they took their positions even though their votes were fewer than the year before".
    -I tried to keep it real despite it being me ultimate dream list lol
    -I don't dislike Rena or Shibata etc its just that for the girls i want to rank up to be able to do that, someone must rank down lol no hate here

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

My predictions are always wrong. It almost makes me want to write a prediction I don't want to happen.

I think the order will be...

1. Watanabe Mayu
    2. Sashihara Rino
    3. Matsui Jurina
    4. Kashiwagi Yuki
    5. Matsui Rena
    6. Yamamoto Sayaka
    7. Shimazaki Haruka
    8. Watanabe Miyuki
    9. Suda Akari
    10. Miyawaki Sakura
    11. Takahashi Minami
    12. Kojima Haruna
    13. Ikoma Rina
    14. Kawaei Rina
    15. Yokoyama Yui
    16. Matsumura Kaori
    I think Mayu will stay at the top for one more year. She's had a lot of exposure as the center now and it's not treated as some fluke or bad joke like Sasshi's reign was (NOT that that was a bad thing, it was like a lightning strike and much-needed imo). I think Jurina will finally manage to bump Yukirin down out of her usual 3rd spot.

Milky I place very high, I think her tenure in SKE will have made her some new fans and rekindled the love in her old fans. Maybe they will come out strong.

Takamina and Kojiharu are taking a dive for sure. They just don't have the fanbase; they are basically "relics of the past" and the group has moved on beyond them at this point. I actually wouldn't be surprised at all if either of them fell out of senbatsu entirely. I think they still have enough loyal fans to keep them in, though.

Yui, I believe, will drop quite a bit in favor of the newer blood and ace/center-type characters. BBQ has the fame and guigui at this point to bump someone out of senbatsu and secure a place for herself. I think we'll still be seeing sympathy for Ricchan, and the effects of all her pushing.

Sae I didn't even put on here. Surely her fans are fewer than their dollars, and if some of those heavy hitters have been lost to her campaign, we might not see her in senbatsu anymore. Then again, her newfound leadership in Team S and exposure in SKE might very well rekindle her fans' efforts as well as let her make some new fans. I believe she and Milky are the biggest wiildcards in this election.

14. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Cool Cool I like rankings!

It'll be 10th Anniversary next year but we can all expect World48 to continue with Sousenkyo and Jankentai as annually scheduled. Seeming the singles release schedule got kind of tweaked from the recent single i'm not even certain what'll be up for grabs in terms of changing....But Sousenkyo aint broken so they aint gonna fix it. Though would be interesting of how they would like the public to participate. It has been ALWAYS Sousenkyo Single to participate (primarily) but hey Aki might throw all of us a curve ball and make us buy albums instead to troll the album charts. *Rant Rant Rant*

Predictions
    Hard to say who will be around, I feel all remaining first / second generation will stick it out until the year wraps up.

1) Mayu Watanabe - It's not a given #1 but it's a safe prediction. I'd be still surprised to see her #1 again.
    2) Rino Sashihara - Sure why not. I feel public is still very comfortable with her around plus HKT48 push. Though I feel the crowd is slowly spreading their love to the rest of HKT48 members. So frankly i'd be surprised to see her here again.
    3) Yuki Kashiwagi - She's like another Shinoda Mariko already in ranking history?! It's okay though I still luv her. Hopefully the NMB48 concurrency does something or at least helps maintain her haha.
    4) Jurina Matsui - Potential threat to top 3 members.
    5) Haruka Shimazaki - I'm just biased hoping this will happen. Probably might and we will be okay with it.
    6) Sayaka Yamamoto - She can do better but it's a tough competition.
    7) Sakura Miyawagi - Yeah.
    8) Haruna Kojima - She'll be in senbatsu so i'm hoping it's still around here.
    9) Minami Takashi - She's still relevant so vote for her too okay?!
    10) Miyuki Watanabe - I think her fans learned their lesson this election. It might really accelerate her position. And her winning the janken, solo single, yeah life for her should be shaping up.
    11) Rina Kawei - She's my Oshi
    12) Suda Akari - I don't know but she'll be around here.
    13) Aya Shibata - She'll be holding hands with Suda and called first.
    14) Sae Miyazawa - She blends in so much in SKE48.
    15) Yokoyama Yui - I hope she plans her trip down to the podium crying appropriately.
    16) Minami Minegishi - Wishful Thinking

Hopes
    I hope people agree with me that 2014 was a really predictable year for AKB48. The only events that shook me this year was the grand shuffle, which i'm a hater of, and the stabbing. Also some dissapointments like the penant race, Otona AKB (I do love that woman though), Team 8, Arubaito AKB48?, etc. So I really hope this year is the transitional year of whats good to come.

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I wouldn't be so sure, with all the antis against her, I don't think she can keep her position.

@unknown
    I wonder if Yukirin will announce her graduation at her SSK speech just like what Mariko did. I fear that if Team B will lose Mocchi, Akicha, Yukirin, Tanamin and Shiichan, what will happen to Team B? Can wMayu lead the team (as they will be the oldest Team B members after the graduation of the 5 aforementioned members) before the great 10th anniversary shuffle?

16. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Prediction:

1. Watanabe Mayu (-) - I feel that Mayuyu fans would love for her to do the elusive Double Win and will try their damnedest to keep her at the top spot in 2015.
    2. Sashihara Rino (-) - Sasshi lost votes from 2013 to 2014, and I don't think she can regain the top spot unless there is a massive push.
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki (-) - Yukirin fans have to find an extra 55k votes in order to get her to #1, based just on the 2014 election. So here she stays.
    4. Yamamoto Sayaka (↑2) - I think Sayanee is doing a hell of a lot and will easily find the 23k+ votes to beat Jurina.
    5. Matsui Jurina (↓1) - this is a close duo, and she might still beat Sayanee. She was 20k votes ahead of Rena, so I think she'll still stay ahead despite Rena's kennin.
    6. Shimazaki Haruka (↑1) - Paruru could have beaten Sayanee this year. I don't think it will take a lot for her to rise, and depending on the SKE fans, maybe even beat WMatsui.
    7. Matsui Rena (↓2) - The kennin might help her out and push her up, or it might hinder her.
    8. Miyawaki Sakura (↑3) - Sakura has all the potential and fan power to break the top 10, but not sure she is quite ready for one of the kami spots.
    9. Kojima Haruna (↓1) - not that she will lose popularity, but there are girls pushing ahead of her. I think she will stay ahead of Takamina.
    10. Takahashi Minami (↓1) - she lost votes this year, about 11k, so unless Nyan doesn't participate I can't see her rising.
    11. Kawaei Rina (↑5) - her push continues, she is still popular and she is a household name. I think she has it in her to really rise.
    12. Suda Akari (↓2) - she didn't go up a massive amount of votes, 5k or so, but it's just whether she can keep it up. Not sure she has it in her, but all places are fluid.
    13. Miyazawa Sae (↓1) - Sae is The Wall when it comes to the senbatsu. She might move down a place or stay where she is. Can't see her going far though.
    14. Ikoma Rina (-) - she could beat Sae and Akarin if she has gained enough support from AKB fans. And as long as there aren't any more NGZ/AKB kennins, she'll retain all the Nogizaka votes.
    15. Yokoyama Yui (↓2) - as someone has said before, I see Yui stalling a little at the moment. Her photobook and the album solo might help her out, but I can't see her rising.
    16. Matsumura Kaori (↑1) - there has been a steady rise with Kaotan and I can see her making that break into senbatsu in place of Aya.

Dream/Pure Idol Fantasy:

1. Kashiwagi Yuki - PLEASE let this be her year. Just once.
    2. Yamamoto Sayaka - just for her to be close to that top spot. Once Yukirin has had it, it's all hers.
    3. Watanabe Mayu - a swap with Yukirin, I'd like for her to cheer Yukirin on finally getting to #1.
    4. Matsui Rena - remember Flying Get? When Rena beat Jurina? Just one more time...
    5. Kodama Haruka - swapped the HKT senbatsu members out and I'd love to see her up here so management get the point.
    6. Kojima Haruna - I want to see Nyan and Takamina back in those covetted Kami7 spots.
    7. Takahashi Minami - see above. Just before they graduate.
    8. Miyazawa Sae - The Wall firmly back in position.
    9. Kawaei Rina - knocking on those kami spots with some next gens hot on her heels...
    10. Jurina Matsui - I can't see her leaving senbatsu and even if I leave other people out of this, I can't deny she works hard and should be here.
    11. Morikawa Ayaka - non-rank to senbatsu position. Hey, I'm allowed to dream!
    12. Yokoyama Yui - keep Yui up and with Kitarie. Put her higher if possible.
    13. Kitahara Rie - her fans try so hard to keep her near the senbatsu, I would love to see her come back into it again.
    14. Muto Tomu - a big climber, I'd love for her to be part of a next gen break into the senbatsu.
    15. Tomonaga Mio - another jumper, up 32 places in this year's election. What's to stop her jumping again?
    16. Takahashi Juri - I think she has made waves this year and is becoming really popular. With a massive push, she could enter senbatsu.

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Maybe they will increase the rank to 100? like 20 for each tier
    Prediction

1. Sashihara Rino - I really think her wotas really slipped last year considering the 1st day result. They wont be slipping this year.
    2. Watanabe Mayu - I dont think she can maintain her queen status
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki - Even tho she finally going for it I doubt she will surpass Mayu/Sasshi
    4. Matsui Jurina - Her not increasing rank is simply due to Yukirin is going for that fugly chair this year
    5. Yamamoto Sayaka - The handshake queen will continue to increase in votes
    6. Shimazaki Haruka - Same reason as Sayanee esp when she is getting less salty
    7. Matsui Rena - Simply because Sayanee and Paruru have surpass her
    8. Miyawaki Sakura - Even tho she is going for Kami7 but it might be abit too early to beat the lower tier kamis yet
    9. Suda Akari - continue to her rise
    10. Takahashi Minami - Announced her graduation, and Dasu and Sakura will surpass her
    11. Ikoma Rina - Assuming she is still keep her kennin and N46 fandom still only have 1 choice to vote
    12. Watanabe Miyuki - I suspect her fans are going all out to get her get to senbatsu including me!!
    13. Miyazawa Sae - Lost 20k last year I dont think she will loose anymore votes
    14. Matsumura Kaori - UG center, definitely moving up
    15. Shibata Aya - she seems to be slowing down lately
    16. Yokoyama Yui - Lost 14K for no reason she might loose a few more Ks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    17. Kodama Haruka
    18. Kawaei Rina
    19. Kizaki Yuria
    20. Kitahara Rie

18. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Prediction:
    1. Kashiwagi Yuki (↑2)
    - I believe since Mayu fans achieved her dream to become #1 will back up a little for the next elections. Since Yuki expressed her wish to be #1, her proven solid fanbase is likely to make that happened next year. (prediction+hope)
    2. Watanabe Mayu (↓1)
    - The reason above.
    3. Sashihara Rino (↓1)
    - I don't see Sasshi becoming #1 again, she'll probably start dropping slowly in the ranking.
    4. Yamamoto Sayaka (↑2)
    - After this more than successful half year after the elections, I believe she'll keep it that way and keep rising, overcoming both Matsui ladies. (prediction+hope)
    5. Matsui Jurina (↓1) -/-
    6. Matsui Rena (↓1) -/-
    7. Shimazaki Haruka (-)
    - I'm not sure what to expect from Paruru's fans, she may rise, or hold this position. It's hard to say.
    8 Takahashi Minami (↑1)
    - Even though after she announced graduation her fans want to make her #1, I seriously doubt it will go that far, since they couldn't even put her in kami7 this year. Her fans may surprise us after all, who knows (if she applies at all).
    9. Miyawaki Sakura (↑2)
    - She'll definitely rise more or less, according to her push.
    10. Suda Akari (-)
    - Not sure about her, so I'd play safe and keep her where she was.
    11. Yokoyama Yui (↑2)
    - After pointed as Takamina's successor, I can see her rising a bit, even though she lost some votes last year. (prediction+hope)
    12. Kodama Haruka (↑9)
    - With Sakura's high jump, wota have proven to be loli lovers, so I think Kodama will be next to make an impressive jump and entry in senbatsu.
    13. Ikoma Rina (↑1)
    - Hard to say whether Nogi fans will keep with the strong support.
    14. Kawaei Rina (↑2)
    - Her popularity increased a lot after the incident. Even though, popularity is not necessarily equal to votes, one can still hope it will be and she will be able to stay or even rise in senbatsu, despite not doing handshakes. (More hope than prediction tbh. Realistically speaking, I'd be surprised if she can even stay in top16. Maybe Milky will take this spot)
    15. Matsumura Kaori (↑2)
    - Likely to enter senbatsu after this year's jump in ranking.
    16. Shibata Aya (↓1)
    - Not sure if making the creepy look will help her rise or the opposite, will see.
    ---------------------------
    17. Miyazawa Sae (↓5) The big loss of votes, makes me predict she'll be out of senbatsu next year.

Kojiharu is out, because I believe she'll be out of akb48 as well by the time of the election, with all respect to her fans.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    All I want this year is for my favorites to rank or rank higher for the few who ranked before. I'd like Sasshi to win again. Ideally I'd want Sayanee to win but I feel that this year might not be her year yet. My dearest wish would be for Milky to rank back in senbatsu (preferably knocking down Suda or Shibata on her way up).

20. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I really hope these girls enter senbatsu:
    -kodama haruka
    -watanabe miyuki (again ;w; )

And my hopes for girls ranking:
    AKB48
    -Iwata Karen,Mukaichi Mion,Komiyama Haruka,Omori Miyu,Nakanishi Chiyori,Fujita Nana,Kawamoto Saya,Shimada Haruka,Nozawa Rena,Hirata Rina,Fukuoka Seina,Nakano Ikumi,Tanikawa Hijiri,Kobayashi Marina,Mogi Shinobu.
    SKE48
    -Kitagawa Ryoha,Azuma Rion,Sato Mieko,Takeuchi Mai,Ego Yuna
    NMB48
    -Koga Narumi,Yamauchi Tsubasa,Okita Ayaka,Kushiro Rina,Kamieda Emika
    HKT48
    -Akiyoshi Yuka,Tanaka Natsumi,Kojina Yui,Tanaka Miku,Yabuki Nako,Ueki Nao,Wakatabe Haruka,Imada Mina