Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm placing my bet on Summer Side having a bikini MV tbh.

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Works for me! I was thinking the same thing. Dat line-up for a bikini song, though :^O^::^O^::^O^:

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched all of the previews, and the official Pv preview, IT'S PERFECT!!! I love it sooo much. This is just amazing ;___; Paruru center, great song and dance, and great Pv! I'm so happy the Pv will be long because it looks too good, can they make it a movie? haha; They all look amazing, when they're wearing white, they have different make-up than usual, and they look gorgeous o__o!! and with the black outfits, wow, they look gorgeous as well XD Paruru especially, she's perfect, I'm so proud of my baby ;___; <3 I've waited 2 years to see her center again and it worths it so much ;___; <3 I like the fighting scenes, especially the ones from Paruru, Sakura, Yuria, Sayanee too. Actually I love everything XD I'll just replay that preview forever T___T <3

4. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Awesome PV! I love it. Jurina, Rena & Yuria all look awesome. Sayanee is great too. Major props to all the people who put this MV together!

5. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Just watched the preview... holy sh*t, this is gonna be awesome. I think for the first time ever I'm happy not having a bikini pv for summer single :lol:
    Everybody's fights were crazy good, especially Jurina's flying punch... (yea i'm not biased at all... [hehe])

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I wouldn't look at these in the 1st place to estimate the amount of sales, (which is going to be enormous as usual) especially for an election single.
    for exemple, chinese fans who buy bulks of CDs as well are more likely to look for retail versions.

7. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Lol, noooo of course not. We're never biased about these things.

Jurina is just so amazing in the fighting scenes and the angel outfit. I'm not a fan of the high collar on her dress, but then I'm never a fan of those kinds of collars. :)

8. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Renacchi's also on the katana weapon line-up. ;)

I've never been this hyped up about the A-side + MV since KibouRefi and the relay concept! My kami-oshi on front Senbatsu and my ni-oshi centering this awesome song is just fantastic :drool:

Didn't expect Renacchi to have a lot of screentime :cute: I hope there's more screentime for Yukirin for the full PV since I didn't get to see her a lot from the PV previews. And Paruru & Jurina looks stunning in the black outfits :) The fighting scenes are really great! Especially Yuria and that submission :D I really hope the 12-min. PV rumor will be true :drool:

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hm, paruru looks surprisingly convincing in action settings.

10. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

What if the angel scene happens because they all die.

11. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

I thought her fight scenes were the best in MG4; she didn't obviously try to miss people or hold back on her swings too much and it's the same in this video. I was pleasantly surprised too. [hehe]

And Yuria does a pretty cool move and finishes with an arm-bar, so maybe her specialty is "grappling"?

12. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

Kinda reminds me of MomoKuro's Saraba
    [​IMG]

13. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

It is true, the 12-minute thing has been reported in the news as well!

Actually I was wondering that too... Paruru said she cried at the end with Sakura's scene, and you can see Jurina get beat up in one of the gifs (which also shows that it will be 12 minutes)

[​IMG]

14. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

In a universe where laser swords exist, we don't know what the composition/toughness of the girls' skin is or if they are even human; they could be humanoid creatures with superhuman abilities (i.e. jumping like 10 ft in the air) including natural armor in the toughness of their skin. Or maybe their head feathers grant them an invisible shield powered by friendship. :awesome:

@lionel90 Their weapons could be made with a material that makes the metal resistant to the laser weapons, like vibroweapons against lightsabers from Star Wars.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vibroweapon

[/nerd] :fear:

I like Jurina's "300" kick.
    [​IMG]
    "THIS IS AKB"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  15. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    looks promising. I wonder how the other 20 senbatsu are being featured.
    The 12 min version could be the where everyone shines!

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the angel scene looks really amazing

for the scene, they include 12 out of the main 16 and therefore no Mion, Ricchan, Ikoma & Rena, a top 5 member in kami7 of 48G

of course, :fp:, i guess i'm used to seeing my oshis forever in the back despite their humongous popularity (ala Yukirin in MSM, she's also invisible along with Nyan in the angel scene) but still this is too much and i don't feel this (is this what i get for having my 1st oshi being the center of everything AKB so now i have oshis who are always in the back?? lol

oh well, at least front row is amazing with ParuJuriSaku, my beautiful girls :cute:

and i thought it's already confirmed by Milky that the other 16 won't appear in the PV and only the media senbatsu does, so why do people still ask when will the other be in PV?

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

... why don't we wait until the whole PV comes out to draw conclusions?
    For all we know they could be dying in one story-line and be appearing there. Rena might be the most skilled fighter in the end and appear as an angel last. :^^;:

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    that would be great, but for some reason i have a hard time believing this, they might be the first ones to die and be forgotten by everyone, but not vice versa lol :^^;:

19. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Renacchi YES!!!! FINALLLY!!!
    I'm kind of missing the bikini summer singles tho. This has a similar atmosphere to Manatsu no Sounds good except for the fact that the Pv matches the lyrics :) it's crazily similar to Fg and Kazewf.

Aaaaah I'm so sad though! Annin would've been PERFECT in this MV!! Imagine her! I'm afraid that Renacchi was supposed to be in a lower spot, but after Annin left she replaced her. Oh well,,,,

Paru and HaruNyan look especially great even tho we barely see Haru!!

20. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I saw Rena at least on a preview that was posted earlier. Not sure about the others though.

And yeah, Annin would have been great in this PV.