Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

That was cool. And they were in Honk Kong - I wonder if they meet up with SNH48? Murashige is looking more Japanese now a days. Nice to see Meru get a lot of focus. I love how she shakes her hair in Melon Juice.:awesome:

2. soupmarine

soupmarine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    SoupMarine
    Meru got 27th on preliminary result...

I'm so happy :cute:

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Not a good score to be honest. Meru clearly asked for a breakthrough, but members like Mai or Rikopi did much more than that. Also, she looked sad after the announcement. The most wanted hype hasn't appeared yet.

There's still time, but i think undergirls is going to be though. There's strong members who haven't showed up yet. It's less spot for meru to grab.

4. soupmarine

soupmarine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    SoupMarine
    ^
    Yeah,i know that UnderGirls isn't an easy place to get in. And like you said,there are many strong member that hasn't show up.

But,i'm just happy saw Meru's name in UnderGirls spot although its only preliminary ._.

5. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I am hoping meru fans havent given up amd take to relaxing! We have to do this for her revenge. I ak afraid that she will become a failed push if we dont light a fire under our asses and vote. :evil::drool::corr:

Please lets not stop there please lets keep going. This is now or never for Meru because honestly the next gen have some seriously strong contenders. She needs to be counted or else. :D Lets not even think about that LETS KEEP GOIIIIIIING!!! :^O^::^O^::^O^::omfg::omfg::omfg:

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Preliminary results are good for exciting hype and lighting a fire with fans but that's about where it ends since the final results can look drastically different. While it isn't a position to get excited about, it's at least promising. While of course, our hope is for the top of UG, realistically she's about in the position most expected even before her "declaration" and that's better than the alternative.

7. TsukiNyanNyan

TsukiNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I seem to have returned at the most interesting time (if anyone even remembers me, i'm KyuketsuNyanNyan)

Great to see that Meru got 27th Place in the preliminary, hopefully she'll still get a good rank or even better when the final results are out :awesome: So much catching up to do... :XD:

8. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :^O^::cold::cold::cold: @TsukiNyanNyan omfggg! Welcone backkkk KyuKyu! We freaking missed yooooou! Our Meru has grown lengths!
    @SugarYumYum Sugarrrrr its Kyuu! :^O^:

I hope she places high. Im am emptying my pockets for her lol. I wish we knew the other fandoms, like the chinese and Japanese so we could pool votes for her. :(

No worries we got this. I am seriously going strong because next sousenkyo I may be living in Japan or somewhere else where I cant participate due to Military duties. If anything I want my last sousenkyo to be beautiful for Meru.

9. TsukiNyanNyan

TsukiNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @MeruShige - Its great to be back :awesome: and also nice to see that you and SugarYumYum are posting!

Probably won't be as active as I was before, but I'll still check back to see how Meru is doing [hehe]

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @TsukiNyanNyan

:omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

It's so good to see you! It was so strange that you completely disappeared, lol. A few of the old guard is still MIA and a couple like Tashime show up every now and then. I hope we can all be here to cheer Meru-chan on in her most important election yet. :cool:

@MeruShige

I was hoping my financial situation would have changed by the time sousenkyo came around so I could go hard too but sadly it wasn't meant to be this time. So I'm buying my few voting codes and will be cheering you and the rest of the Meru kingdom on. Ganbatte! :1st:

Also, someone posted last year's prelims and I remembered how disappointing those were even if it's still not the result we wanted, it's definitely promising that there's such a big improvement. Let's keep positive energy flowing. :chuffed:

11. TsukiNyanNyan

TsukiNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @SugarYumYum - Just needed to take some time off from everything, so many things have changed. But still, here I am again :awesome: (did posted again quite a long while back ago though lol) And actually, its because of watching Meru's Sousenkyou video earlier that I decided to return :lol:

Really hope our Meru can get a high ranking this year :1st:

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @TsukiNyanNyan

I can understand, I need my breaks every now and then too. But I'm glad Meru-chan's election speech seems to have done it's job. ;)

13. TsukiNyanNyan

TsukiNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @SugarYumYum - Yes it has [hehe]

Its great to see that Meru is doing well, she has also became cuter lol :awesome:

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^Oh yea, she's definitely gotten cuter! Her G+ is not for the faint of heart. I'm usually on the verge of my first nosebleed from excitement whenever I decide to catch up there. :^O^:

I'm pretty interested in her feelings about the preliminary, I get the sense that it's grateful but cautiously optimistic. Hope one of our wonderful translators will drop by and bless us with a translation of her G+ post. :awesome:

20 - 1.jpg

15. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I'm not too worried about prelim results. Voting is extremely volatile. You could be under girls in prelim and not even be ranked during the final count. It takes about 10,000 votes just to rank.

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  17. TsukiNyanNyan

TsukiNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @SugarYumYum - Her recent Meru+ pic is really cute as well [hehe]

Nyanyways, its always nice to see Meru being optimistic even with all her worries and reservations. A reminder for us to keep cheering for our cute Meru and give her all of our support in achieving a spot in the UG! :awesome:

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you @DeJure you are the super bestest!

Awww Meruuuu we are here for yooooou! :^O^:

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Thank you @DeJure and @ithebigc :inlove:

SSK is such a stressful time lol. I do hope Meru feels a bit more relaxed now, after all it's pretty much in the fanbase's hands at this point. The general tone of the comments I got from her G+ post seem to indicate other fans are also relieved there wasn't a repeat of last year's discouraging result but they aren't satisfied or relaxed. Good. Exactly the attitude we should have.

rka's graph about biggest increase-rs from the last year's prelims had Meru's votes at above the average, that could have been a natural increase or it could have been fans panicking after the prelim result. Her best chance at UG center is to have a similar (or greater) increase this year and she most definitely needs it. Tani, BBQ, and Haruppi aren't all guaranteed to stay in senbatsu. And there'll be stiff competition from Churi, Okada, Mio, Madoka, Tomu, and the MIA Kojimako too. Honestly, after listing those names it seems like it'd be a great accomplishment if we could even get her out of the 20's. :lol:

Btw @MeruShige , what method are you using to buy votes? A trusted ebay seller (I've bought J-pop related things from him many times in the past) is selling codes so I just wanted to make sure you weren't filling your house with CD's lol.

20. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I found out that Tashima Meru is one of the singers of the 40th single's Type A CD, Track 3 ("Danshi" wa Kenkyuu Taishou). I am always happy when I hear her say "bun bun bun". (It was a solo part that they all took turns saying.) I think her voice (singing and talking) is so pretty, cute, unique, cool, confident and happy-sounding and it matches her personality too because I think she is all of those things. Part of why I voted for her is because I want her to have prominence in lots of songs because I love her distinct voice and it makes me happy whenever I recognize her voice in a song! I hope she can participate in lots of songs in the future! :)

This is the song I was talking about: (It doesn't have the "bun bun bun" part in the short ver. though.)

if the video does not show watch the video here