Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the translations :)
    Kinda happy to see Yukirin wanting it so much this year, and Sasshi learned that prelims does not mean much.

2. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    now, I wonder on what if Acchan and Yuko decided to graduate on the same year and both still entered the SSK 2012. god, that could had possibly reach or come close to 200k vote each [hehe] it could had been epic. seeing it's the last SSK rivalry match between the two OG Queens of AKB especially if the management could deliver it with a good promotion.

and Mayuyu vs Sasshi never worked except on 2014. since their is no one to overtake or break a top member's reputation cause neither are labeled as the absolute center of AKB and Mayuyu was never viewed as a strong competitor until she won the SSK last year. so, it's really everybody's ball game except now that we see how strong Sasshi really is on the SSK and she's really building a good reputation for herself. but best case scenario of course. Yukirin wins the SSK 2015 or Takamina will win and it will be the most epic upset on SSK history.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  3. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    @Nieru Thanks for all the translations! :1st:

4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'm going to hope that the results impassion Mayu oshis to get her to atleast second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

To be honest I think all oshis are at a similar state of powervoting (speaking of top3)
    Mayuyu oshis are dissapointed that she ranked #3, Yukirin oshis feel the victory and will not stop this year, Sasshi oshis learned their lesson last year, hard so they won't stop.

6. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I got the same message when checking my serial number with my phone, so I believe your vote was also counted through the PC input.

7. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Tani Marika is getting a lot of initial support

8. Brazsan

Brazsan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    What was the reason for these members do not participate ??

Thanks.

9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Had Maeda NOT announced her graduation and decided to run, it will be difficult to tell if she would have beaten Yuko.

So Paruru's strategy is to rally the akb-purists. Good thinking, considering there are fans who do not want a sister group member center.

As for Yuki, seems like she's aiming to get the throwaway / extra votes from those who do not have her as oshi who have votes to spare.

Sometimes, I think its good for members to appeal for support from those who do not have them as oshis as well since its already a given that their own oshis will vote for them.

10. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well, if she was using it as a strategy, it would be a smart move but Paruru is actually very dedicated to AKB itself and has mentioned in interviews that she wants things like an AKB only release. So if she's trying to rile up purists, it'd because she's essentially one herself. Though she's much more tactful/polite about it than many I've seen; she doesn't seem to harbor any ill feelings against kennin girls.

11. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Mayuki ended in Top 2, and Mayuyu in the 1st spot, I can see her asking aki-p to make it double center. :)
    Awww Mayuki

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think any member is very dedicated to their own home 48G not just Paruru. even Sayanee and Jurina like more of their group members to rank on SSK and also they want to rank higher as their group's representative.you know, take pride to where you belong. since as one of the top member. you are view as their representative. so, it's only logical that Paruru will say things like that. even the OG top members want a pure AKB member to be the next absolute center. namely all Kami-7. besides, aren't the management promoting the SSK as the Sengoku Era of the 48G?

13. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I never really buy the whole Sengoku thing or represent your group/team/prefecture. If I support a girl it's because I support her, not where she's from.

14. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    so, among the 1st place seeker, whose fans have integrated international fundraising? the only I know are sasshi and takamina

15. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    If you like a girl, naturally you come to like her friends, her team and her group too. That is if you posess any kind of loyalty which I read is a human trait. The direct opposite of that would be a DD.

I support the AKB48-only young members. That doesn't mean I support Paruru only but all of the young members of AKB.

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    almost all? including mayu, paru, etc
    Sadly, I think lots of their fundraising is more enthusiastic than Minami's

Indeed. I bet Acchan's fans were kinda slacking and over confident in 2010 since they think acchan will easily acclaim #1 spot again, thus only put 75% effort while the rest of fandom are doing their best.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  17. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    it's just a promotional campaign but of course if you have an oshimen. you'll take pride in everything she represent because that's how she's made of.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No buying this for one second. Just because she lost, DOES NOT mean her fans slacked. Same goes for Sasshi last year. They just lost. What you are suggesting minimizes the victory of the first place girl. When in fact the won. Fair and square.

Also double post. You been here long enough to know that is NG.

19. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Maybe, but it would be different if you were born and raised in Nagoya, Osaka, etc., which is who the whole promoting rivalries are for anyway, not international fans

20. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Not like paruru is young though.
    The new generation would be the draft,promoted kenk that are 13-16years of age. That are the next future.
    Paruru is already 21, she can keep going a few years sure. But her age is caching up to her.

Most graduate before the age of 25.
    Sato Mieko stayed until 28 before she graduated this March, but that is very uncommon.

If the big names like Sasshi, Yukirin,Mayuyu graduate in 1-2 years paruru might reach her peak. But not like she has forever with her current age.