Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Such imposible and...

For the winner sake, i didnt want that to happen.

If so thats really happening, then mgmt need to make the 2nd leg for just the two top [hehe] They neep to decide who's the real winner.

Winner is just one. Just only one. We cannot have two queen at the same time :D

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ask JKT about that :p #stillsalty

I feel it in my bones, that this next single is going to be great. I'm sure they learned from KNP :p The response couldn't have been what they'd wanted or expected, since it seemed like they were artificially trying to recreate KFC. Hopefully they realized their mistake

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Sign into your fan club account. There is a big button near the top of the page. Press it and it will take you to the fan club vote page.

4. Pierxe

Pierxe Kenkyuusei

i hope akb48 brings back the rival system lol or whatever its called.
    ever since sasshi and mayu centered its like all the ssk singles didnt have any rival scenes
    it felt like they were only promoting the center only, the 2nd place ssk rankers just felt like back up dancers lol.

Iiwake maybe
    [​IMG]

Heavy rotation
    [​IMG]

Flying get
    [​IMG]

Gingham Check
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mayu vs sasshi vs yuki pls lololol
    or if takamina suddenly goes ^ up then wow.
    yes pls.

5. ABF48

ABF48 Member

^ No rivalry in heavy rotation thou, okay i will ignore that.

But yeah !! you sure did some good observation in there !! and i'm all agree with you !! :)

But still if we talkin about rivalry, we can only choose two people. And the choice gonna be.. Mayu vs Yuki, Sashi vs Mayu, or Yuki vs Sashi. Still based on the final results thou, and usualy they will choose number 1 and 2 :)

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well because KFC & KNP are basically the same dancing with people everywhere patterns

and the Yuko Vs Acchan rivalry is like one of the AKB legends -> every single thing is about them

not anymore though

7. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    These probably gonna be one of my worst nightmare ever..

8. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Plot twist: Management don't learn, and claim KNP's lukewarm reception was due to it not being enough like KFC (even though they're clearly similar). They then reveal the name of the next single to be 'Koisuru Horoscope Biscuit', which somehow triggers the zombie apocalypse. :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ maybe Fortune Cookie on a Placard

lol, i can totally see them doing this just to piss people off

• Like Like x 1
  10. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Omg.. this cracks me up a lot :rofl:
    And then the choreo ended up bringing a fortune cookie plastered on a placard and they smash it to the ground happily to know what fortune message it'll hold..

Speaking of sousenkyo rivalry, I think Acchan-Yuko rivalry wont be repeated again. And instead of watching something predictable I prefer this year's momentum the most. Where you don't know and speculate everything :omfg:

11. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ like we might have a winner out of the "prelims Top2" for the first time ? like Mayu ?! or maybe Jurina ?!

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    m
    Most Likely it will be Sasshi vs Yukirin lol

13. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Sashi has a lot of shows.. Yukirin has gravure and photoshoots while mayu has drama and debut.

14. ABF48

ABF48 Member

lol lol lol somethin wrong ? Jurina vs Mayu please~ :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

AKB will never have a Acchan-Yuko rivalry, there are way to many pushed top girls today in AKB.
    Back then they were the 2 undisputed aces, no one could touch them. And It would be very interesting to see what would happen if Acchan entered the sousenkyo before her graduation.
    But yeah, no one will have their results.
    Take Yuko 2,1,2,1,2, gl having anyone place that high 5 years in a row.

16. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^
    ^
    i'm kinda anticipating this mayu vs jurina thing....if we end up having a winner out of top2 in the prelims .... Everyone will be shocked since they are all expecting either sasshi or yukirin to win
    Jurina votes last year were not far apart from yukirin , and mayu won so people should not put them out of the picture so fast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw , this little interview happened after the prelims , it might not add much but can someone translate it please thank you !

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Takamina: we just had our prelim results.
    People at the tv station: Who's first?
    Takamina: it's Sasshi
    People at the tv station: Oh it's not you?
    Takamina: I'm at 6th..
    People at the tv station: I see.
    Takamina: This year sousenkyo's at fukuoka, so there are quite a lot of HKT members ranked.

Takamina: The final result will be on June 6, please watch it.

18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think over 13,000 between yuki and jurina last year is actually a pretty big gap between 2 spots not involving any of the top 2 as the votes for the top 2 usually skyrocket above everyone else.

Sasshi and Mayu are just too different to compare and compete against but their sousenkyo compeitition the past three years including this one is actually quite competitive as you don't know who will win. Acchan v. yuko is of course the premier rivalry but I think sousenkyo-wise, it was really one-sided in acchan's favor. The heavy rotation result was more of an anomaly and I think accahn would have won handily if she ran during the gingham check one especially since it was her last year at that time. No offense to yuko.

:)

19. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Agreed. Fairly sure Acchan would have won if she decided to enter the sousenkyo that year.

1. Watanabe Mayu (159,854) (↑2) (Senbatsu Center)
    2. Sashihara Rino (HKT48, 141,954) (↓1)
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki (104,364) (↑1)
    4. Matsui Jurina (SKE48, 90,910) (↑2)
    Ye 13k, and with this years aggressive voting for yukirin I think the gap will be larger, sadly.
    I wish she would enter top 3 but I don't think it will happen this year, at least breaking 100k should be possible.
    Sousenkyo needs as SKE center :> Only been AKB 5 times and HKT 1 time so far :/
    Or Sayanee gogo :>

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  20. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Some comments from members at prelim (from AKB48 Show)

Renacchi: It has been 6 years and it's finally time for the new generation so I'll be seriously work hard aiming for the top.
    Sakura: I'm more happy than frustrated so I'll work hard towards my goal.
    Paruru: For akb and for myself, I've worked hard this year so I definitely want to rank higher than last year.
    Jurina: Ahh I'm disappointed. But I won't change my goal to aim for 1st place.
    Mayuyu: Wah. I want to make the legend of getting 1st place 2 years in a row.
    Yukirin: I can see my dream (1st place) right there... Sasshi got it once, and Mayuyu got it once as well. I also want to get it once...
    Sasshi: Ahh I'm relieved. It has started. A lot of people told me I got 1st last year in prelim as well, so given what happened last year, I can't truly let my guard down. Ahh I was shaking~