Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    i wanna sent her a message too...anybody here who can translate it for me??? my japanese fell very short...
    Miyazawa Sae,
    All the way from America and around the world, all of your international fans are working hard to get you to the top 7. Together with Japan we can make your wish come true. #SAE48

2. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Already doing it :p

宮澤佐江ちゃんへ
    アメリカや世界中で国際の皆さんは佐江ちゃんの目標「神7」のために一生懸命頑張っています。皆でこの夢を叶えます。

Hope it's ok

3. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    thanks a million...i betcha its much better than my translation

4. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Anyone here know if this was from the music game? I guess the pic might be but the person who posted this pic on twitter prolly added that SAE48 himself..?
    AKB_music_game_05.jpg

5. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  6. fsfsdf

fsfsdf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Woo, hardcore.

Idk but Miyamae is also 165 cm officially, and she's a bit taller than Sae.
    Ehh... What do you look like, Sae? :lol:
    [​IMG]

7. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I can't wait for next week...we've all worked hard and a lot has been done...all that hard work from everybody will pay off

8. Jun434

Jun434 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  9. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ Then why wouldn't u translate it from the Chinese ver.? :p

10. Jun434

Jun434 Kenkyuusei

Because my English isn't that good, so...:((Okay,I'm lazy too:p)
    Well...I shared the article in hope that it will get more people to vote for SAE, the rest is up to you guys.
    Bye...:whistle:

My English is really not good...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  11. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Well, I just read a crappy google translation of it and it's pretty much this guy meeting Sae at handshake event for a short moment. Then he went again a month or so later and was impressed how Sae not only remembered him, but also the topic they were talking about last time. Like, even after meeting thousands of fans, she could still remember him. And then Sae went to SNH and wasn't able to meet fans for a long time. Two years passed and this guy went to a handshake event again and Sae still remembered him and their chat! Oh and also, this guy tweeted the story to Sae and got a reply from her - Sae said she read it~
    So I guess the main point of this is how Sae value and cherish all her fans and the time she spends with them is important and special~

(P.S. Your English seems fine, don't worry about that!)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  12. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Wow she really loves her job and def appreciates her fans...this is why I'm a huge fan

13. Nattan

Nattan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm pretty sure Sae are gonna announce her withdrawal from SHN48 to focus on SKE

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

I liked the article as well, thanks for sharing @Jun434
    This was my hope (for her to cancel the kennin like she did in 2013 :p) and I had written it in a different thread but deleted the post since there ended up being some drama unrelated to that in which I didn't want to post amidst lol
    However, it doesn't seem likely to be the case as SNH seems to have something called "contractual students" ( 契約生) wherein due to their contract they are still considered members and listed in their official site even years after they cease activities? It is on the stage wiki... Yeah idk, it's so weird to me. Not sure if it applies to Sae, maybe there is a different set-up for the Japanese girls... Or someone here knows more about this(?)

15. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  16. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  17. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I dunno what to think of that 755... only Japanese people can send comments so it's a bit mehhh.. I hope this 755 talk doesn't mean she'll reply less via twitter :/

Everyone, you should watch DIVA's Last Live that was FINALLY uploaded on LoGirL here: http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/5701301119746048
    114 minutes full concert, no cuts which is awesome! Plus they included a bit of the final rehearsal and backstage stuff after the concert. I still wish there would be a DVD, but... not putting much hopes on that :/

Also, did I read the baidu forum right? Chinese fans collected 4267 votes? If so, that's hella awesome! Super wakuwaku for Saturday! (secretly hoping Sae would be the first one to mention foreign fans in her speech too..)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  18. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    It's on the bottom of the page. The one on the top won't play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. darawe

darawe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hey all, literally just got back home today, thought I would quickly update as am not sure I will be on until after the election. While I was in Japan I bought 45 votes - 40 of which went to Sae, I ended up just buying the expensive as hell CDs which was the only way I knew to get them.
    We were over there interviewing war vets and I ended up getting one of them to help me purchase them and put in the votes as my japanese is extremely poor to the point of not understanding 99% of what people were saying.
    I was hoping to get more votes this year but unfortunately this was the best I could do.

20. darawe

darawe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ok 2nd post in a row.

After quickly skimming the forums for a quick catch up I wanna say big thank you to @rka - you seem to have done a lot of jumping over hoops to get votes this year and helping others out. Of course thank you to all who voted.

Am gutted I didnt get to send a Sae message, that would have been awesome.

Finally I think rank 13 is positive am pretty sure if you compare previous prelim results to actual results Sae usually goes up, however this is just from the top of my head so if someone had the actual prelim vs actual for previous years I am pretty sure the results will be interesting.