Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  2. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Huh? She asked to add a reason to vote for a member? Uhh well, I'm no going to reply again... She either accepted my request without any reasoning or not. Who knows.

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sae has a skit with Naanya in this week's AKB48 Show! (at the beginning).

2015/05/23 AKB48 Show!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Another link: http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1592.html

The skit is about both of them talking about what's popular at school.
    Sae explains what was popular back when she was in school. It's funny XD

[​IMG]

4. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    SNH48 official site.

5. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Many of people prediction that Saechan will be rank around 11 - 13 in sousenkyo this year.
    I hope they prediction was wrong.

I want Saechan will be rank around 7 until 9 in sousenkyo this year, her last sousenkyo.

6. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I have contributed a few dollars...but can surely find a way to hash up another $10 or so.

7. combat_warrior

combat_warrior Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I may have one or two from tieba who can't make it in time for the chinese pooling. Please let me know when you are going to stop collecting and I'll relay the info to them.

Thanks

8. iWOTAkaren48

iWOTAkaren48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    iwatakaren_IFC
    hajimemashite. my name is ayuni
    sae-san is my first love in AKB. but I saw her name in Twitter, she wrote that this year will be her last senbatsu sousenkyo. is she will graduate on this year?

9. iWOTAkaren48

iWOTAkaren48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    iwatakaren_IFC
    hope she will be like nyan nyan, stay on 48 Group until 27 years old or more.

10. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I hope not.. she has shown her passion for musicals/stage plays and I'm really looking forward to see her having lotsa work outside 48G group. I also think she might stay for another year, but then it's really time to move on and start reaching other dreams. I also wanna see Shinyuu Trio working together in some project soon~ And I think that can't happen as long as Sae's in 48G. BUUUUUUUUT anyway, I know we all have different opinions about this :p

11. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Well after she leaves she might do stage acting but she also has done a few tv drama/movies correct? I have watched a couple and she did a good job in them :inlove:. I want to watch more but I can't find them with subtitles and...well I don't speak Japanese :(. So I think after AKB she would do something acting related, though I do remember her saying she was learning about production related works when she was solely in SNH I think it was so she could be looking to do some behind the scenes work. Which would be great for her but bad for us because we wouldn't get to see her anymore, so kinda torn on that one.

Also on a different topic I have a question. I never really payed too much attention to the build up of the elections because someone who does not live in Japan I assumed I could not vote in it anyway so beyond hopes and prayers I figured I couldn't do much. But from what I read you all seem to have develped some system to allow overseas fans to vote, how does that work?

12. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ahh I see thanks I actually had seen the BS hero I was hoping to one day find the episode of Counter no Futari she was in. Thanks for that info on the voting...btw how much does one of those votes cost?

13. trxsh

trxsh Member

"Passion" is right, her recent blog about all the musicals was so cute <3 I actually agree about wanting to see her pursue her solo career but she's done so a bit while working with the group so I guess it's not so bad. Personally, I think it's very fitting that she is able to be in a leadership role for a bit (an official one, after the SNH and Team K kennin stuff didn't work out) and I think it means a lot to her since she had even mentioned wanting to set a good example for her kouhai in her last year ssk speech. And I love her interactions with Team S young members so much, she's just so fun and nice, really. So I guess my stance is that I like her being in the group for now for these reasons and I'll support her also when she moves on.
    If she became a 48g dance instructor it would be great, we keep her forever :awesome:

14. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    So I was in twitter today and saw that @emma48tora posted a spreadsheet image of the votes submitted...does that image show that sae has received 113 votes? [​IMG]

15. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Not so many unfortunately. @GOBlue Counter no Futari isn't subbed. There are those that @rka mentioned and then Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata and Koizora dramas from 2008. Ultraman Saga movie was also subbed in English. I read that AKB49 musical is currently being subbed, looking forward to that! Oh, and I remember watching Sakura Kara no Tegami with subs, but I only have the raw files downloaded. I don't understand Japanese so much either, but I still watch every Sae stuff I can~ Because really u miss a lot of Sae if u limit stuff for only subbed ones ^^

Yup, it seems like emma48tora is receiving many voting requests for Saechan :) I see Sae's name every day when she writes down the vote summaries. Last year's total for Sae was 303 or something.

It's also great to see updates of the Tower Records Kawasaki message board for Sae! I really hope Sae could visit that place and check out all those messages. That'd be great! Btw, the twitter account said that those who can't visit the store and leave a message can tweet one with #SAE48タワ崎企画 tag. I dunno if they're going to print those or not, but I left a message that way anyway ^^

16. fsfsdf

fsfsdf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If Miyamae is 165 cm, then Sae...?
    [​IMG]

17. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
  18. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    omg i always thought she was taller than that...then the group48 girls are really short...

19. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Well, for Japan, they are quite average I think

Haha, luckily I can practice with the exchange students xD Their average is ~155, so smaller than that ^^ One has even Takamina's high, so I'll be used to that ;)

20. tutumon

tutumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    The Kawasaki Tower Records person is actually HANDWRITING the messages you tweet to Sae via the twitter account! That's so nice! I was expecting printing, but taking all that time to handwrite them just :worthy:
    I can see my message added on the white board!! (top row, 2nd from left):omfg:
    [​IMG]