Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ Plus, fans deserve gimmicks. We spend a lot of money on idol-related content and if you're not giving us something worth our money, we'll just spend it else where. I've also noticed (mostly because I support so many idols and such) that more and more are using gimmicks or are adding extra versions (photobook version, w/GOODS version, CD+2DVD version, even Blu-ray versions are a thing lol). Add an incentive and more people will buy~~ it's kind of basic capitalism, no? lolol~~Every company and idol-group has the ability to do whatever the want (albeit, Oricon is changing - like with music cards and such), but it's a free-for-all. If you wanna give us a 100-page photobook with the new single, then all to you (I'll gladly spend a little more money for that version).

2. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Oshima also questioned that system a bit regarding SSK ;)

And I think most know this, and accepted it.
    It's their business model, and have been for a long time.

Ofc you can question about sales since the inflate because people buy multiple cds just because of stuff like tickets, I doubt anyone think they actually sell 1.7 million copies of their single to 1.7 million different people :) No one will know how many they are unique sold, and no one knows that either.
    But they don't care about that either, 48g is about making money as everything else in this world. They increase sales, they are happy.

We should be happy too :)

3. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Yuko never questioned or deny it, let's not twist her words :p Her "question" came together with that quote in SorrowAir's post, which she concluded with something in the line of "It may not be a definitive measure of popularity, but it's a measure of love" so in a way, she was justifying it actually.

4. trxsh

trxsh Member

If they sell the tickets alone, they won't have the #1 positions and ridiculous numbers on Oricon which serves as extra publicity and more exposure for the idols, who are the main product. Not the music
    In case this wasn't already obvious :blush:

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    When I first got aware of AKB it was the music that thrilled me, it was much music from the time when I grow up. Later I realised how much money are involved and that lowered my amusement a bit but since the music is there I stay. But I feel free to criticise all I don't like.

6. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I don't understand how supposed fans seem more willing to condemn AKB for their tactics than actually appreciate a bit what they've accomplished...true that all their sales r inflated but u can't guarantee that their sales will not even reach 100,000 without gimmicks because they've never even tried it...but I do think they can...many other idol groups are having the same gimmicks but somehow never even come close on numbers to AKB...and if ur logic is 100% correct we would be seeing similar numbers with these idol groups...so don't underestimate how popular AKB is...and if ur true fans why continue bashing them and stating they won't sell at all without gimmicks, instead enjoy their music...because like any ornery group in the industry around the world, it's all about how much profit they can get and not about how accurate their numbers r

7. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Becaus they're sooo cool and they have to demonstrate it every single time there's a new release. Getting a bit old.

8. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai
    at Suiyou Kayousai
    Great performance :3 b

9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Love how the camera focus on Minami at certain parts when she made doyagao and serious face.
    I think the previous outfit (the one on SSA) is much better though.

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    thanks for the vid link. I think this is one of BwT's best performance so far. the extra beat did help the perf. to feel more livelier plus the stage lightning is good imo. but one of the things that really baffles me on BwT. I don't know. Paruru is the center and yet the camera barely focus on her in each BwT perf. and I notice everytime BwT's is on the bridge part. it always focus on Takamina. so. their really is like a memo/guidelines for the cameraman to follow.

11. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Nyan looks gorgeous! I think the MSta outfits are easier to move in compared to the glamour white ones,,
    Love the red shoes~ Are thise Adidas? lol
    And as usual no Rena...just give me at least one BwT perf wherein my kami-oshis are together ughhh

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    that drum beat is what's missing on BwT. they should really add it.
    the stage is much wider and the space apart to each member is great. you could really see their movements more.

13. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Love how Anrire is reunited in this perf. <3<3

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i agree.the drum beat makes it more lively. (listen using earphone/headphone)

15. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Once again Sayanee steals the show <3

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There's a drum beat on the single too but it's so far down in the mix (the mixing and mastering of akb singles is usually f*****g awful anyway, just BwT even moreso), ditto for the bass guitar which is much more audible in this performance, also the drummer is doing fills which makes it sound more dynamic.

17. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Great performance, they're really improving every time they perform. They are much more in-sync now and because they're less focused on getting the moves right (because they're more natural) they have much better expressions and it's just really fun to watch.

Also, that was a great stage, it complimented their outfits very well. So many music stages are more on the blue side so this was a nice change.

I couldn't take my eyes of Renacchi and Takamina, they looked so gorgeous!

18. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    They really are making great progress. I remember that people were saying they were terrible and couldn't do so well at performing this song. That was the 1st perf. as shown on AKBingo. Now look at them!
    And Renacchi was undeniably gorgeous in the performance (as expected:hehe:<3)

Harunyan and Yukirin got some good camera time, but it still doesn't make up for Green Flash...

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I really like the part where the members looks like they just run out of battery at the start of the first verse and the first choreo where it looks like an alien is getting them.
    they should change the arrangement of BwT to their recent perf. it's 10x much better than the original one and Sayanee is too far on the back. good thing she has a solo part and her posing at the end is the same pose she did for MG4. yankee! and Paruru did a great job as the center though at the early BwT. she's getting ahead on some choreo but now she's totally center in-sync with everybody.

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    They seem to have it now, but I think the point is that they shouldn't be "practicing" through TV performances. By the time they're appearing on TV, they should have the song down. It's kind of unprofessional otherwise