Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    their not practicing on TV. it's just that the members had many commitments so, they really couldn't practice the dance for weeks. just look at how exhausted the members are especially the top members. besides it's SSK month. even on their concerts. they like what only rehearse only a day or some even on the same day of the concert. members are busy, it's not because their slacking.

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm not saying the girls are necessarily slacking, but whoever does the schedule needs to build in more time for practicing. They're still a music group, right? Then sometimes, their performances need to be a priority over, for example, yet another bikini magazine shoot.

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    their an idol group besides how can they fix the schedule for more practice time. don't tell me their gonna refuse outside AKB work just so, they could save time for practice besides each top members have different schedules. they can't really practice and gather at some particular time. but look even at the most hectic schedule they have they managed to perfect the dance routine.

I could still remember Yuihan's consultation room with Takamina on AKB Show. Yuihan panicked at that time cause she didn't have anytime to rehearse because of her kennin status. but she still need to participate on the concert. guess what happen she tried but she collapse from exhaustion which she mention on an interview.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  4. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if compared with the 1st/SSA perf, the new choreo easier or "downgrade". i doubt they can perf better than this, if they're still using the old choreo

5. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    It's the same choreo though? They just cut out the working-out-on-the-floor part

6. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i just notice they also reduce some movements, especially hand motions. and I feel the tempo slower than the 1st perf

7. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

I'm watched both performances side by side and they look the same ( at least the matching parts since the the akbingo vid is edited to leave out parts like the break dance and this performance leaves out the mountain climbers). It could be that we've seen this song performed enough times that now it looks simple, I know I felt the same way with Uza after a while.

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah it is a bit different. There are some simplified hand movement. But not sure abt the tempo

9. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Put sayanee in center please, on a whole other level.

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    So, when are we getting all-SKE/all-NMB/all-HKT performances of the song?

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've looked at the vid some times now and really doubt that it's live, it's more likely playback/lipsync.

12. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Who said they are singing live though? :O

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 40th Single (3rd Week, 3rd Day Sales)
    7,725 (This Week: 14,363) (Total: 1,755,209) (2nd)

Past Week Sales
    Day 1: 6,638 (1,740,846) (2nd)
    Day 2: -- (5th)

Won't be #1 this week (Kanjani 8 will be #1 this week). But wonder if it will stay in the top 3? (in its last week before the Huge drop in sales).

14. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Will be fun to watch sales after SSK :)

15. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    None. :D But I got a feeling that it's the common idea. But it's not a criticism of the performance because it's normal.

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Doubt anyone here thinks that AKB sing live though :D
    Only live is few members that sing in smaller groups/duets/solo (and not even then does everyone sing live, even on solos)

But ye, fans in Japan like to think they are singing live, but I think they are quite aware that it's not the case, unless they are deaf :)
    You can so easy hear when it's live or not regarding AKB, since most are quite bad singers. That said I prefer hearing live from AKB, I don't mind the faults. I just like live singing more overall, I hate playback ;>

I ripped most of my music from live singing, rather listen to live voice + fans cheering then a studio recording any day of the week :>

17. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

I actually don't see any difficulties at all in getting #2 this week. Anyways, tmr is the final day before sales plummet. But given how slow this week is, AKB still won't drop many places down.

18. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Anyone have HS event updates????

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I hope that when sayanee (eventually) centers an akb single, she gets a song as dance heavy as this. she's rocking it out there in the back row [hehe]

20. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I know right? I don't understand how these discussions keep popping up, you notice it's live from the first cringeworthy second they start singing, unless we're talking about solo singers à la Wasamin. But I gave up on arguing about this.:fp:

I personally prefer playback performances. Since it's not a secret they sound bad live, let me just enjoy the performance and not live in fear of non-fans stumbling upon that video and forming their opinion.:^^;: