AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

From reading through 2ch and the Chinese forums what I've gathered is that some idiot used to the hack to get the kami 7 photo and blatantly displayed it while you could still check the rankings (if you recall the previous oshimen event rankings results where around for quite a while) Naturally that got some Japanese players riled up and it was reported to the devs.

The devs has since patched that hack and locked the accounts of some people having an unfortunate association with that idiotic rogue account.

Now the rule about overseas players is more for copyright legalities with the music and the devs actually can't be bothered with hunting down accounts of overseas players especially if you spend money on the game. Money is money, no matter where it comes from; they'll just close one eye. But if someone makes a report the devs have to investigate which means a simple checking of the IP address.

Some disgruntled troll probably wasn't satisfied yet and decided to do a Batman, reporting any overseas accounts that he chanced upon resulting in some of the Chinese/HK gem users getting their accounts locked, the Koreans with their obvious "KOR" at the back of their names and also people like sonsam and lily. So change your names to something in Japanese and don't post anything not in Japanese.

2. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    That's really dumb. It's not like the pictures were different, it's literally the same picture with a special border. Argh.

He probably hacked himself a 7* S ver., remembered he would get a Top 7 photo with it (since photo unlocks are tied to sprites) and decided to display it without realizing the consequences.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  3. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    so temporary solution is change our nickname and all comments in Japanese language? i hope it can help...
    since devs didn't really initiative in banning foreign player, untill we have been reported by others or doing some cheating action

4. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    But literally all the stuff on my account is English

5. sisley

sisley Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satomieko
    I was thinking, as I see some of us do put @S48 somewhere, maybe put it away for now since it does give away our identities a bit
    (you know, since they might know we're from overseas)

6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Has anyone tried the comments feature in the game? I've never had and probably never will.
    Changing usernames to Japanese and removing tags might be a good way to be off the radar but still not a 100% safe.

Anyway, if they decide to kick all intl players out maybe we can start a petition for all international players or something??
    I mean all those payments to the game by other players should at least account for something.
    Imagine having all those photos and 7stars just to end up with a locked account. :(

7. Pomii

Pomii Kenkyuusei

My first million score yay! Screenshot_2015-06-06-15-45-16.png

8. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Ok I changed my name to completely japanese and got rid of the @s48. Hopefully I don't get locked!! I've spent so much time on the game. But I feel more awful for the people who have been locked and spent a lot of money.

Has anyone tried to delete the app, download it under a different itunes account, and see if the app works again?

9. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    need help, how to get ticket on dasu at 4th tab.
    at guide its explain like this
    but for now, special ticket is on 5th and 4th option is not from event (i think).

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I comment the same.
    If they want to get completely rid of us, they could easily do it with IP filters.

11. Durkist

Durkist Kenkyuusei

Hello! I have a question. How I get the photo that coming in the menbers of this event? Thanks.
    [​IMG]

12. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Does anyone have an Aitakatta B version Takamina, Miichan or Kojiharu? Those seem to come with photos, though I've yet to see any samples anywhere...

13. shirasuru

shirasuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I have Paruru's version. Facebook group for Miichan posted her photo for Aitakatta B ver :

Attached Files:

14. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh I didn't realize those come with photos. Unfortunately I don't have any girls with that costume :cry:. However, I saw a player that had a picture of Takamina, that I had never seen before and I kept wondering where it was from. I don't have a full HQ pic but I took a screen shot of the players profile for the picture. Hopefully someone knows of a better sample.
    IMG_5230.PNG

15. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I honestly think if the lock has to do with the glitch (yes it was a glitch, not a hack. Two different things) then more of us would be gone. But again, if it's just a foreign player wipe then they're doing a terrible job (but of course I want you guys to keep your accounts :3).

Anyways, unless someone can give me an excuse to email the devs with (like why the heck I have a foreign IP) cuz I'm not very good at making up lies, I give up trying to get it back ;(

Those new Aitakatta photos look so nice, too ;-;

(Well devs I'll go spend my $$ on other games now)

16. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    @lilypie what glitch are you talking about? You used it? And yeah quite a couple of Chinese players were already gone, they were talking about it on the Chinese forums.

You can claim you are a Japanese travelling overseas if they really do check for IP, but it you abused a glitch or hack I don't think they'll reinstate your account.

17. desuki

desuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Here is all the photo for the Aitakatta B ver.
    Kato Rena.jpg Kizaki Yuria.jpg Minegishi Minami.jpg Mukaichi Mion.jpg Owada Nana.jpg Shimazaki Haruka.jpg Takahashi Juri.jpg Takahashi Minami.jpg

18. Erchmeta7

Erchmeta7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    I believe that as long as you are playing the game normally, without hacking or exploit on glitches, then you have nothing to worry about.
    Devs locked those accounts because they might have hacked the game.

Being an oversea paying player myself, i worked hard for the "BEST 7" title for my Oshi playing overnight and spending gems, it would be meaningless for me if there are more than seven of the "BEST 7" by dishonest ppl who get it by hacking.
    It is a good move from the devs to remove those cheaters.

Only those ppl whose accounts are locked will know what they have done.
    As far as for me and my group of friends who are playing the game normally, none of us have our accounts locked.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

19. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    So some people in this thread are hackers or have hacks on there phone.

20. Erchmeta7

Erchmeta7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    Argh... bad dasu draw.. only 3 4*.. :(

Screenshot_2015-06-07-14-08-49.png