AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    A score calculation formula would be usefull here.

2. RyanSMJ

RyanSMJ Kenkyuusei

Oh boy, here we go.
    1) The factors you gave are irrelevant. Why ?
    In this case we are discussing between the skill which is either multiplying by x% or adding x to the score.
    What you mentioned above is out of the boundaries and you might as well say my 7* +12500 is better than your 1* 90% score up.
    A better and more accurate conclusion would be both units have everything almost the same (eg: total performance , skill activation duration and time) with the score up being the only thing different.

2) Going to state the obvious here so that you can understand better. In this case MnSG outfit provides additional points + color bonus while a random 6* is random.
    Once again if you want to compare. You take a 5* MnSG outfit with score up % and compare it with a 5* MnSG with score up +, you will obviously see that the score up % is better.

3) The score up + is introduced to the game as a method to nerf the costume obtained from special dasu. That is why the costumes obtained via special dasu has that shitty score up + skill instead of the old score up % skill.
    4) Also there's a reason why the S.ver of a costume is always score up. The reason is : Score up % > Score up +

EDIT:
    5)
    If you haven't notice, High speed songs that are added recently requires over a million ( 1,000,000 in case you din't know how many 0 a million has ) for SS rank with the exception of certain songs. So I really have no idea how you're going to hit SS with score up+ unit. If you manage to do so let me know, I'll give you something special.

Not sure if you're baiting or just pure stupid. Anyways, bait taken.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Problem here, this is the perfect case which is not likely to ever happen. Like everyone here, i compose my units with what is available in inventory.
    My point is, while a %score up skill is the holly grail, in some case it's not the best choice.
    Remember that 2 months ago we didn't have those huge +score skills. Who knows what will be added into the game in the future ? (+15k score ?, +20k score ? or more ?)
    I'm all in if the devs find a way to make the other score related skills more on par with %score. (exemple: give more power to the tricky color changers). More diversity and strategic choices can't hurt the game.

I never mentionned a full unit with +score skills, but I'm talking about 1 single member.
    And in the latest event, i played only high speed songs, reached 1 million regularly and was even close to 1,2 million depending on the guest.
    Also i found out that this:
    [​IMG]
    gave me better results than this:
    [​IMG]
    Of course this won't work on other songs than Managuu.

Really, there's no need to go in such harsh talking.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  4. SakOta

SakOta Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakura0chan
    Which one easier, Jurina in AKB mode or Jurina in SKE mode?
    and is 50 gems are really enough to get in top 100? I just don't think it'd be enough for top senbatsu members like Mayuyu ..etc

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

5. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I just tried 2 hard Flying Get with full red unit. I only changed 10000+ Temodemo to %90 UZA and my score rose 15k, even though I played better with Temodemo (guests were both red combo triggered score ups)

Won't really try to calculate something, ofc % score is better than + score when your unit is stronger and colors fits to the song. And this is how your ideal unit should be. You can have full % score up flappy 5* green unit for Hebirote, but when it fails, + score won't help any better

6. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think if you have a full colour unit a bubble with that colour gives you around 3-6k if you hit it perfectly, at least that's what it looked like to me when I tried to find out a while ago. 10-15k additional score would then equal hitting ~2-3 more bubbles perfectly. % Score-up usually lasts long enough to include at least 2 or 3 bubbles, mostly more, so you'll easily achieve a higher score with those. If you estimate 5k per bubble, you'll have 15k * 1,85 (if it's 85% score-up which is pretty common) which gives you 27750 already, so 12k more than without bonus and therefore 2k more than with a simple +10k score-up.

7. Ucok

Ucok Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    does anybody help me ? can i access my old account when i lost all data of this game ? i still remember my id name & number. it's because reset my phone to the factory and i instal this game again :wall::wall:, the problem is i confuse how to recover my old account back. :(:(:cry2::cry2:

sorry for my bad english :cute:

8. Mamugui

Mamugui Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Mamugui1
    With Mion will be easy or arduous ?

9. RyanSMJ

RyanSMJ Kenkyuusei

Yes the devs may have something installed in the future. But fact will be fact, I see score up + as a skill intended for freemium players, while score up % is for premium players. During the skill reroll, the best prize you can get is obviously the 110% score up and not the 12500. I also highly doubt they will bring the score up + on par with score up % ? Because it can potentially damage the game. Eg: People not spending money for score up %. As you've known by now, all the costume exchanged with special ticket can never compete with dasu. This is the best example of freemium vs premium players.

Same rule applies as well in this case. The more members of score skill + in your team, the more explicit the result will be for this experiment.
    Yes, the hypothesis is accepted.
    Why don't you try out a whole team full of score up+ vs a whole team of score up %

Did you take the number of greats and goods into account ?
    Did you take the skill activation time into account as it might push other skill back ?
    In this case it's due to the fact that the bonus provided by MnSG costume is greater than the examiner costume which does not provide any bonuses.
    However, another 5* MnSG with score up % will give you a better score than using the 800UP.

I'm sorry but you sounded like one and you still do sound like one.

Also the two kind person @Chuu and @Mai already explained well enough. It just takes 2-4 bubbles to easily overpower your skill.
    You are rank 112 and you are spurting all these bullshit on score up + and score up %. May I ask the reason why ?
    You should know very clearly that Score up % is the master race skill in this game.
    I can give you a whole lot more example on why score up % is superior than score up + but I don't think there's a need for me to do so.
    Also I won't be replying to anymore of this .

TLDR: You're absolutely right !

10. Jo-Rena

Jo-Rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Twitter:
    johannes_zhen
    You need about 15-20 gems to stay in the top 100 I think
    This is my experience to get the top 100 of Mion in the last oshimen

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The reason is quite simple: because it worked. After something like 5 atempts with each costumes the results were a slight score increase in favor of Mng. So more chance of reaching SS rank, for nothing i would have miss that.
    For sure. with the condition that it's available in inventory.
    It more or less stayed the same during the whole event.
    I know enough how to build a team and place the members so their skills are the most usefull, sometime it's good to switch 2 of them. The only parameter I don't have a full controle on, in some degrees, is the guest. However after some plays i could be very picky in my choice of guest if i wanted to (no time to do that, really)
    It's all a case by case, what works on one song will not on another. Most of the time my strongest <insert color>, all %score up team is the best thing, and on few occasions some adjustments like the one i did above end being more interesting. Of course this would be out of the question if I had acess to every single costumes.

She should be easier on the AKB side. I don't know how hard she still is though.

12. Jo-Rena

Jo-Rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Twitter:
    johannes_zhen
    You need to have a serial code to get back into your account.
    I have do it when I want to change my smartphone.
    Just click the pink button in the opening screen to get a serial number.
    And you can put the serial number in the orange button.
    Have you ever generate the serial number before?

13. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I'm not sure for top 100 since I usually go top 7 but I think around 150k points for Suu? Top 7 about 700k+.

14. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh boy.

From my experience as the most P2P player on this forum, the extremely limited use of score up+ makes them possibly one of the worst skills in the game (imo, the trash tier skills of this game are score up+ and the mental recovery/defence skills). The recent boost to it via the skill roulette does little to change this (since the boosted score up+ is apparently a limited time only thing, with the slots - or - a very specific circumstance, as with the recent bikini costumes and the pink one piece, both of which aren't able to have costume bonuses).

Let me tell you, it was not fun being limited to only playing Managuu Hard in the last event, because my unit of mostly score up+ bikinis meant I could not play Hi-Speed for more points (Hi-Speed SS is better than Hard SS). The unit barely scraped a B on Hi-Speed even with a % score up Managuu Dance guest (by the way, I also had a % score up Managuu Dance of my own, and even used a purple score up [originally a 6* Managuu before it's intimacy got maxed] Takamina as my center).

The +10,000/slightly more you can get is basically only useful if you play Easy. Seriously. That's the one application of which it's actually useful. If that lone 10,000+ on your score takes you up from an S to an SS on like Hard, you need better units.

Your Shimada Managuu 'doesn't count', as it has a costume bonus for Managuu. Try using that for any other purple song, you'll find the score up Examinee Shimada will do better. (Also take into account you'll have to use the same guest/guest with exactly the same stats/skill to make your 'tests' even remotely fair.)

So what you're saying is... to 'diversify' the skills, they should make them on par/similar to %score up? The skills are diverse. Diverse doesn't mean everything should be on the same 'power level'. Top tier players 'aim for' %score ups and those only (try fighting for the top 100 score in events and see how precious %score ups are).

The skills are already fairly strategic. Having issues playing Expert? Throw in a couple of the bubble expand skills, that'll save you some of your mental. Or hell, use a few mental recovery/defend skills in there. Colour change can also be used if you're trying to get more points via the colour bonus. Or actually, First Rabbit has one of the worst score challenges, and you actually have to use %score ups strategically to even pass that!

During the skill roulette I saw a lot of people spend a lot of gems aiming for %score up, in fact, I saw someone spend around 200 gems making a good chunk of their 6* %score up.
    (if you're wondering what I did during that, all I did was make all my crap skill 6/7* Takaminas into %score ups -- because they'll be useful to me now)

Whilst bad timing can seriously mess up your %score up activation, I can only think of a small handful of songs (on the AKB mode) that would affect score up activations.

And without bothering to check because I'm pretty sure I'm 99.9% correct, a 10,000 score up+ will not take you from Hi-Speed S to Hi-Speed SS (imo, Hi-Speed is the only level worth playing, now, it's brilliant for hearts, drops, EXP, points in events...)

But essentially, and also TL;DR:
    what RyanSMJ said - there's a reason why the top/rarest prize for the skill roulette was 110% score up... because, well, it's brilliant.

15. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I finally got a double of an outfit + member... and I was stupidd enough to forget... that you can evolve double by only collecting another 4*... I evolved the double into a 5*... :') :') before checking so now I wasted my chance... :'):') I can't believe this why can't you unevolve lol

16. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Just to double check before I waste tickets: Is the pink costume that you can get using the daily login tickets double evolvable? I'm pretty sure it is but I want to check.

17. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

they are, but the stats as a 6 star are kind of crap if you have a decent team already.

18. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    I guess I'll just go for the intimacy points then

19. aylin

aylin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    srry if this question has been answered before but how can I change my avatar/icon to my oshimen? I see everyone with their oshimen as their avatar but I have this chibi character and where I can change it doesn't give me many options

20. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    You can change your avatar to another girl/your oshimen by from the home screen clicking on the menu circle in the bottom right corner, then click on the first circle in the row (the one with the lines across it with その他 on it). That button will take you to another menu, then click the first option of that menu. That will take you to your profile page. Then click the big green button under the picture of your current avatar to change it to another girl.

If you want to just change the current picture to a different picture of the same member, there are two ways to do this. You can either click on the blue camera button on your avatar's picture on your profile page or from the home screen click on the big disc and you will be able to change to picture, background etc.

Also make sure to check out the first two posts of this thread for the guide to the game. There is some really great info there that will answer most of your questions. :)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...sic-game-read-the-1st-post.9612/#post-1022848