Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    *catches Mr. Waffle in a pokeball* Glad to see admin things are rolling again! Welcome back Mr. Waffle, and congratulations on beginning an admin @ithebigc! :D

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

A "care bear" forum isn't all bad. But you do need a "Papa Bear" to protect the little cubs. Unfortunately, I don't see anyone on the staff "Bear" enough to do that. :awesome:

Let's see if words become action, or action and words are one in the same... empty. :lol:

3. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    So we're back in action eh? Nice! (btw i extended the deadline of my guanhu project so that should be changed in the notices cause rn it says the deadline is today)

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Whoa Waffle-san came back! :banana:

Glad to see everything is running again, let's hope this makes S48 an even better place for 48g fans~
    Congratulations on being promoted!!! :worthy:@ithebigc

5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Whoa... HRP lost his powers.

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Thanks @Mr Waffle, I'm sure we're all grateful for your response and action taken.
    Glad to see the forum can finally start evolving. I'm glad something is finally being done. Let me know if I can help...

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Whenever there's time, it would be nice if someone could create a Team HII and a Team X section in the SNH48 part of the forum. It's getting crowded in the kenkyuusei section. I know it's doable since the NGT section's just been created so I'm finally asking.
    Oh and this is no priority but it would also be nice if the newest members of the 48G could be added to the pool of members for the "oshimen field" thingy. I reckon I'm not the only one with an oshi who debuted recently.
    Thank you. :flower:

8. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think that this forum in order to be up to date needs to do:
    • A section for SNH48 Team HII.
    • A section for SNH48 Team X.
    • A section for JKT48 Team T.
    • To put some members in the graduate section of their group
    • A section for Toriizaka46, the new sister group of Nogizaka46 that was announced in June.
    But you don't have to do it right now, whenever there is time it's OK.

P.S: Welcome back @Mr Waffle !

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Thanks for the list, to start off I made the forums. I added torikizoku49 under onigiri116 to start off with until the group has some more to it.

10. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Thanks for the list, to start off I made the forums. I added torikizoku49 under onigiri116 to start off with until the group has some more to it.

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe it's time to "clean up" the teams and move graduated members threads to Graduated members section?

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bit of a selfish request. But I was wondering if there could be a dedicated mod for the Nogizaka forum. I rarely see mods down there and now we have a subforum "Toriizaka46" (which I don't mind being a subforum instead of a separate forum) with the wrong name (should be "Keyakizaka46") and the main thread (News: sister group) from the Nogizaka News and Discussion hasn't been moved there as it should be. I just think the forum would benefit if a there was a regular who was a mod (i.e. a dedicated mod from our own ranks, for dealing with admin stuff and just managing the place better). As for who, if he'd take it I'd nominate/recommend Rust.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

These are some threads that need to be moved to the graduated members section,
    I saw that the other recent graduated members threads have been moved, but you forgot these ones ^-^

Uchida Mayumi - http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/uchida-mayumi-ucchi.1904/ (graduated some days ago)
    Hashimoto Hikari - http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/hashimoto-hikari-hikari.5233/ (graduated around 2 months ago)
    Maeda Mitsuki - http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/maeda-mitsuki-mitsuki.5231/ (graduated around 2 months ago)

14. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Please also rename Kikuchi Ayaka from graduated team k to team a. She had been in A since 2012....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ Speaking of this, since the current members don't have their team in the title anymore, I think it would be better instead to re-name the old graduated members thread to look the same as current members, without "graduated team A/K/B" in front of their name. So that all threads have the same format.

16. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Since the official site has now been updated with the new teams, I guess it'd be okay to move the member threads to the right places (i.e. the new teams)?

17. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Sadly, admins and mods SHOULD be doing the dirty work. That's why they have been put into that position in the first place. Can't handle the "dirty work"? Be a regular member and be done with it. No passion need, just hard work and sacrifice to fulfill your duties.

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Stop suggesting moderators. I already said that we're not taking suggestions and that hasn't changed. If you must know, the staff has already chosen new people to join our team. We're just waiting for a couple more acceptances or rejections to see how it'll all work out and then the new moderators will be promoted all at once along with an announcement to detail the changes.

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sorry for that. I was just a little frustrated. Thanks for letting us know.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Can we add the BB code to justify text on Xenforo? I'm writing something big and i want to make it look easier to read.