Single AKB48 42nd [Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby] 15/12/09

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 27, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Kin no Hane wo Motsu Hit yo's MV (Team B) (Short Version)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nanka, Chotto, Kyuu ni's MV (Team 4) (Short Version)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I was watching the broadcast on TV and was wondering who the annoying "westerner" was. He was acting in a very annoying way. Exactly the type of behavior that gives westerners a bad reputation. Poor Minami had the bad luck of being right next to him most of the time.

Also, AKB is going to release their latest single in the same day as EXILE? It might be difficult to get the number one spot that week...

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I like Msta perf, its enjoying to watch. They girls seems happy to be on that stage

Also it seems like Paruru and Sakura centered team A but Paruru wasnt there at the filming
    Exile isnt capable of selling 1m, no one except AKB can rn actually. Exile is only selling around 100-150k per single at the moment

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  4. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I guess Paruru couldn't film the PV so Sakura's center for Team A. Also is that Miru in the front row?

5. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@plomeplome
    Thank you.
    Glad to hear that. I would hate if Minami's last single were unable to get the top position.

6. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Are the Team 8 kennins involved in the new Team songs?

7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

so, my rank will gonna be like : Team 4 song = 365 kamihouki >>Team A = Team 8 >>>>>>>> Team K = KBmB >>>>>>>> undergirl >>>> katorena senbatsu >>>> takamina grad song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> team b.

Team 4 always have a good song :)

8. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I really like K's song :3 I also like BMB, I am not really a fan of the Sayanee-song but I like it.
    A's song is also great~
    Renachi is also okay, but I prefer the others.
    Takamina's graduation song is beautfiul too but I guess, I prefer others. The PV seems great though.
    The next gen song itself isn't that great but somekind, PV & Song & Members are a great mix+
    B's song is nice too, but it kinda' doesn't remember me on B~
    Team 4's song reminds me on Style Boutique 2 xD
    My favourites are 4's an A's songs~

I am not sure if I got all right. Coul someone list the song's centers?

9. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    Because Mion is center Team K and Yuria&Rena are center Team B, 2 teams changed style of PV :lol::lol:

10. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I really liked all the bsides ! The PV were all very nice.
    I looooooved the renacchi senbatsu PV. Tanochan looks so good in it omg.
    The next gen Singh and PV is pretty OK.
    I loved team A PV and it feels like team B and team K PV were switched.
    The centers for the team songs in my opinion are :
    Team A : Paruru Sakura
    Team K : Mion (Jurina and Sayanee)
    Team B : Renacchi Yuria
    Team 4 : Mako Sayaya

11. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I really like all the songs (but team 8, even with the nice choreo)
    The Mv look all really well done to be honest.

Takamina's graduation song is beautiful... Love the flashbacks and everything.
    Team A, well, poor young Paruru, she doesnt appear in the dancing shots too... Sakura was benefited (a bit) as it looks like she is solo center.
    Team K and Team B swapped their songs .... i really like team K mv and song.
    Team B sounds like an anime ending song
    Team 4 cute...
    Renachi and Next Gen was also pretty good...

I have to agree that this single is insanelly idol-ish, but im perfectly fine with that =]

and at least, we have 3 songs centered by sis groups, in a not post election single ... And none of them by Jurina... the world is not the same anymore

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Okay, so basically Team K, B, & 4 got their song all mixed up. All of the songs are good, but i feel that Team K's should go to Team 4, Team B's should go to Team K, and Team 4's should go to Team B

Nah, actually i got no problem with Team 4's coz Noza's slayin at the few seconds she got at the PV

And the next gen song is great, but WTF WHY HARUPPI CENTER GODDAMNIT. An speaking of it, Queen Komi is slayin it damn

Team A's song is PURE GOLD but pls tell me Paruru's sick when they were doing the shooting

And Takamina's song is 100% feels, and i was hoping they would release the full song with a lyric vidoe like Rena's 2577 days

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I like the choice of centers. Well couldve switch Sayaya woth Naachan but I can live with that.

Tomu shouldve centered the undergirls tho

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    The NG Senbatsu was Haruppi center!?! And Tomu in the front!?! It's a "New Gen" song and the oldest members of the unit are the top 3.

Team B's reminds me of Team S's Dirty.

15. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    takamina grads song is sooooo nice!!! but IDK, I think it lacks of strong melody and it still couldn't beat the legendary yume no kawa (at least for me), which makes me a little bit sad. but takamina looks stunning in the MV, though I don't really like the big words she dragged

so based from the preview, overall

senaka kotoba >>>>>>>>> 365 song > team B > team K >>>>>>>>>>rest

16. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Nice PVs!!

I really like the Team 4 and Kimi wo vids,everyone looks so beautiful :inlove:

17. julianie

julianie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanikawahijiri
    I don't like Sakura center's team A song !!!!!!!!!!!! :gavel:

18. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

Other link please... didnt watch it.. now its removed (?)

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Yes, that was unexpected to me. Should we take that was an indication that Paruru's "push" is over? Or maybe just a little stop to allow her to overcome her medical problems.
    Team A center is usually a good indication of AKB's center. The bigger exception that I recall was Yuko, but for the obvious reasons (she was a founder member of team K). If Sakura keeps her position as center for team A we might get a bigger "push" for her as AKB's center.
    Even though I don't like it that much (I'm not a Sakura anti, but I'm not a fan either), it makes sense. She is a lot younger than Paruru. It makes sense for them to move to her instead of Paruru.