Single AKB48 42nd [Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby] 15/12/09

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 27, 2015.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Kimi wo looks quite nice, though for a gravure shoot most of the outfits are pretty tame so far :p

The Team K PV... reminds me a lot of Summer Side, which I actually liked. I'm enjoying the song more now than I did the radio rip version too. But, it's not K-ish at all... unless they want to create a different image for K? But why pack almost every "dark and cool" girl in the group onto the "dark and cool" team if you're going to change that image?

Pushing Sakura as AKB center is a bad idea on so many levels. Team A center is bad enough. I haven't watched the PV yet, but the still image got my hopes up because it made it look like Megu was center.

Watched it now. Aamin is gorgeous.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

Yes paru isnt in dance part.
    Kojimako also not in dance part "kimi wo kimi wo kimi wo". if im not mistake...

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Thank you very much:D:D

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  3. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    OMGGG Takamina's graduation song is so beautiful!! <3 <3 <3 and pv looks is emotional so good i love it so much and it looks like it's a Takamina solo ?? Yesssss

4. agus sukarmaji

agus sukarmaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I like all the B-Side...

some of the songs remind me of songs that already exist, both songs and MV (for me)
    team a : inochi wa utsukushii (nogizaka46)
    team b : mae shika mukanee and Dirty (team S)
    jisedai song : mukashi no kareshi (team KIV) mix Kidoku Through (team H)
    Renacchi SSK : the intro reminds me of kimi wa kimagure (team A)
    team 4 : likes a K-Pop song.

Overall this single was GREAT :D,
    and my rank from that preview is: KnBMB >> Team A = Jisedai > Renacchi SSK > Takamina grad song's >> Team 4 >>>Team K = 365 >>>>>>>>>> Team B >>>> Team 8

5. mika001

mika001 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    just watch all new short pv
    I love Team B's song most, absolutely my type. It seems Kizaki and Kato double center, i love Mayu in this position but it's still fine.
    abt PV, team 4's concept is very cute, i can see all members clearly. Team k has a catchy song, but not feel team k's vibe much, maybe now center is Mion, so team k moves to a cute concept.
    my team song rank now
    music: B > 4 > K > A
    PV: 4> K > A > B

6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    No complaints about all of the b-sides thus far. I think I can grow to like all of them (but Team B & 4's songs might take some time)
    Renacchi senbatsu is gold! this needs to rank in RH!!
    Senaka Kotoba all the feels. Takamina literally pulling AKB lol. I hope Acchan is waiting at the end of the road~

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Kind of thinking that the Team Songs centers are your next gen centers of the Teams (A: Sakura, K: Mion, B: Yuria and Renacchi, 4: Kojimako, 8: Ikumin). Makes sense imo (Even though it won't surprise me if we have different centers for the next Team Songs).

Anyways
    Team A: Nice concept to the MV and the song is good as well.
    Team K: Song is so catchy and the MV has that cutesy feel and tbh, it works lol.
    Team B: Out of the 4 Team Songs we saw today, this one is my favorite and I put it 2nd (Behind Team 8). Love the MV to it and the rock vibe in the song (I'm a sucker for those).
    Team 4: The MV makes me feel like they should release dolls of the Team 4 girls lol. Song is ok though.
    Takamina's Grad Song: Such a very beautiful song and MV (I love the Takamina flashbacks) and it gives you the emotional feels.
    Renacchi SSK: Tbh, I was heavily disappointed by this song and MV. The MV had some good spots (TANO'S ABS FTW and Sayanee as the one Splatoon character.) but the song and MV just felt so bland.
    NG Senbatsu: Leave it to them to have three oldest girls in the front row lol. But I loved the MV (TANO'S ABS FTW AGAIN :D and Komiharu's VERY Kawaii close up).

Can't wait to see the Full MVs (which we should get tomorrow with how it usually goes lol.)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Review from MV:

365:
    Beautiful MV nothing with action very calm and relax. I like it, but their clothes are horrible. Especially Saynaee. (Why? She is the Center :/)

Renacchi's song:
    I like the concept and style of the video. This black and white theme and the solo shots from the members. But I think that Natsumikan's solo shots (where she is alone) don't fit with the others xD I'm looking forward to the others, especially Suuchan and Murashige :D

Next Gen:
    Hmm, I guess AKB likes this making photo Mv's xD Not special for me. I'm happy for Tomu (finally Management do something and push her really) and Kojimako in the 2nd row o_O Interesting I guess she won't get into 16 Senbatsu anymore. But why is Haruppi center? Nothing against her, but I would not choose her

Team A:
    Ahh, I like dark Team A MV's. Just like Kurumi ^^ The song would be not my fav, but the MV is cool. I hope Myao get more screentime :3
    Is Sakura Center? Cause she is in the Center Dance position

Team K:
    The Video is really cute and funny, but this is not Team K for me!!! maybe 4 or B

Team B:
    Well, thats not a Team B MV for me :(
    But Mayuyu looks so great in this MV :p

Team 4:
    Kawaii MV. It reminds me of a Barbie Movie where she was in Paris xD

Takamina's GS:
    OMG, my fav. GS MV. It's sooo beautiful T.T I like it that she start at the Theater and then "moves" through the years. It would be great if Acchan etc. would be there. Not only in the old Videos.

Sent with Taptalk

9. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think Sakura center in dance short because Paruru injuried? I like Sakura but I want Paruru is center, but look at team B so I dont complain XD

Renacchi's senbatsu i my favor, the song is good but MV is gorgeous, everyone are beautiful, Im very like black and white shot

10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Team A: Love the music video, all of the girls look so pretty, Sakura centering A is too early i think 5/5
    Team K: The song kinda forgettable but i love the music video! so bright! and the dresses so pretty! Fujita 2nd row YESS 3/5
    Team B: The song is boring the Mv so dark and i got bored real quick, disapointed. 1/5
    Team 4: 4 slay again!! all of the girls were so pretty in this one! and i love how they let AKB girls to be in the front (Naachan, Saya, Juri) 5/5
    Takamina's Grad Song: :( 5/5
    Renacchi SSK: YESSSS! the best one IMO. Natsumikan so tall:lol: the song is really good! and the music video too! i love how alot of the girls there not that popular but we still have Sayaka & Paruru to be on this interesting b-side:hehe: Nanamin :inlove::inlove: 5/5
    NG Senbatsu: The song wasn't that special, but glad to see Tomu, Milky & Haruppi (center!!) in front row and not in the back. and this Nagi push tho:whistle: 3/5

11. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@evile1690
    I actually don't think we should interpret that scene as her pulling AKB.
    She was pulling the following "words":
    AKB48
    Friend
    Team
    Effort

It seems to me that those are more like the words that she wants to leave behind (just like the title says). In the end she will, probably, pass them to someone else (probably Yui).

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I couldn't focus on the words Takamina was pulling. I thought it was a little funny but I guess it had meaning and her style of singing is really fit. The old screenshots are awesome.

It seems like they put in more of an effort in the songs here than in the album so I'm fine with the team songs. Team K and Team B kinda switched songs but I guess the centers are different for each team so I'll take it. Renacchi song is good and the PV is OK. Jisedai song is also good.

13. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @hugoa I didn't mean it in the sense she was carrying/pulling AKB all by herself.
    The words she was pulling were representations of her ideals as leader of AKB/48G.
    And the girls (divided by generation) all being behind her was rather symbolic as well.

14. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@evile1690
    I got your idea, more or less, but I just wanted to write that, sorry.:worthy::worthy:

Because I believe this graduation song, in spite the MV being focused on her, doesn't actually focus on her but in AKB itself, I think the possibility of Atsuko, and all the other graduated girls, being at the end/start of the road, is reduced. I can't say anything bad about it, after all, that's just who she is.

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

NIIIIIIICE B-Sides!
    My favourite by far was Team K (then again, I just really like Minegishi K atm!)- so genki and cute! Miiiiiiion <3

Team K: Mion, Sayaka, Jurina top 3. I'm just really glad they decided to go full force with a Mion push. The team hasn't had a whole lot of activity together but they have a really nice vibe together like they're gonna be an awesome team. There are just so many members that stood out to me here and I love the concept, who doesn't love a bunch of qts in pjs and fluffly bathrobes?

Team A's kinda reminded me of Perfume (the instrumental) But I like it, the dark concept suits the front girls like prr, tkmn, annin. And it is a Sakura solo center; then again it might be just because Paruru wasn't in the dance shot- I counted 21 members there.
    Too bad since that means it wont be eligible for AKB tandoku Request Hour :hehe:
    Awful choreography though, the definition of flashy arm-waving, hahas. I know it's because they learn this stuff on the day of shooting, it's just a Team PV nbd

Team 4 was lovely, girly, pastel-y, lacey. I'm probably biased since Team 4 is the Team I favour after K. They all look super pretty (Ryoha is the prettiest obsly) and the song is lovely, no complaints. One thing I loved about original 13th and 14th gen Minegishi 4 was their vocals (Mako and Nana esp) and even though this isn't super impressive vocally like Seijun Philosophy, it still sounds pretty and heartfelt

B is my least favourite atm lol, I like the choice of giving B the "rock" song, but they didn't pull it off that well and Nako's vocals in the first verse pissed me off, I probably won't listen again

The jisedai pv didn't impress me either

Madonna Sentaku is so cool! Tanaka is so tall that they can barely fit her in her solo shots?? Lol, we are the same height so I feel for her.

Takamina's Grad song is very nice. I like the PV and all the gaudy crying shots. And they included my favourite 2nd gen shot with Sae in her her parka towering over everyone :XD:
    [​IMG]

for me (PV and song):
    K>4>tkmn grad song>A>Madonna sentaku>B>jisedia sembatsu

I love this single and I have loved it at every point thus far,,, off to watch the Mste perf lol

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think Sakura is solo centering team A tho. She and Paruru got the first line so its probably double center. Paruru misses out on alot of MV filmings so its a given I supposed.

17. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Renacchi senbatsu (minus Paru) from Renacchi twitter:

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    is there any pv previews that aren't on youtube for those of us in america ;-;

19. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^ugh I know. it's gotten to be a pain lately but the others will pop up~

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

God Mste was awesome
    Biebermina otp