Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Kayoyon out? Can't believe it. She is perfect both as idol and performer. There are couples of girls (whose names I won't mention, I don't want to start any fight) who I thought would be left out of Shonichi while Kayoko would perform... But yay, she has no seniority bonus so maybe that played into consideration... (Though seeing the 2nd gen draftee she's fond of pass before her must have been bittersweet)

EDIT:
    Well she's THIS popular...

2. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    Hiwatashi was still KKS, not be promoted to Team A, right ? :blink:

3. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    @Ririe i know she's pretty popular compared to other AKB 2nd draftees but she's still KKS (right?). Well, probably she's going to be promoted on the day of performance.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yay, Yamada Nanami's comeback! :^O^:

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Thank God!
    Finally Yamada back on the game, after 6 months without theater perform :banana:

About kayoyon, maybe after karen graduate she will replace her place

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Huh. This is a bit weird.

1) I don't think KKS should be in shonichi over full members, unless it's a zenza girls type thing. Either promote her already or push her by having her sub somebody important. And if you're going to promote her, there are other KKS doing a great job (Nao and Kira especially) so you'd better promote them too IMHO.
    2) I also feel bad for Hillary, Kayoyon and Aamin.
    3) 18nin? Are they moving to 18nin stages?? Is there literally room on the stage for 18 people dancing wildly? o_O

Still excited to see it :D

7. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Not surprised by Hiwatashi Yui. They've been putting her on the spotlight for a while now.

Too bad for Hilary and Ami though. Well Karen is leaving so that opens up a spot.
    Well most senbatsu girls won't be around after the shonichi anyway,,

edit: Now that we have an official list, get those unit predictions ready!

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

Announcements, fun fun. Some interesting stuff...
    - They expanded to 18nin which actually allows for more people to appear. I wonder if the18nin formation will be permanent..?
    - I'm surprised Karen is included instead of someone who's not graduating :p I thought Ami was a bit more popular than her as well. Are all the former oshima K front girls just not favoured by mgm now or?
    - Paruru made it, good. Hopefully she's back in general for the usual AKB front-girl stuff. Also ppl won't have to freak out about the possibility of Sakura centering the stage lol
    - Hiwatashi is a big deal I guess, I'm not surprised she's included because she is pushed and a lot of ppl are interested in her. So I suppose anyone worried that ppl get favour based on seniority alone can rest assured, lol~

I'll go ahead and try to predict unit centers: Paruru, Annin, Nana, Yui and Kojiharu/Megu/Myao/Yamada? (Assuming they keep the usual format)

Pretty exciting stuff ^^

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They surely can. Team A's debut back in 2005 had the whole 1st gen participating (20 members).

10. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    My prediction for unit centers:

Paruru
    Yui
    Annin
    Sakura (let's be real we all know she'll get one)
    Kojiharu or Naanya. Megu might be a wildcard. Maybe Myao but she's already got her own unit so hopefully not.

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Yui will get a solo in this one, didnt Akip prepared one for her ages ago?

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I think the locks for girls who will center units is at least two (Paruru and Sakura). I'd be shocked if those two don't center a unit (The only way Paruru wouldn't center a unit is if she's a duo unit w/Yuihan, which is a possibly imo). I think other girls who have a chance (Owada, Megu, Annin, Kojiharu). I'd put Megu in the 70% range of her centering a unit imo.

I don't see Yuihan centering a unit since I think she will get a solo song.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    So happy for Nattsun. I hope she gets a sexyyyyyy unit.

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

Yeah my "center" predictions includes stuff like solos and duets. Basically the front girls. I didn't predict Sakura since she was in Heart Gata Virus (a unit without a defined center) with Paruru in A5R but it's true she could center or lead a unit. I can see Myao leading the unit before the MC2;; then again they could just change the format altogether too! Gonna wait and see~

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

finally the shonichi lineup is out !!! time to discuss the lineup

its kinda sad that Ami, Kayoyon and Hirari wont be in the Shonichi....what can you do :wall::wall: i think Hirari, Ami, Kayoyon will be under for Paruru, Annin and Sakura so hopefully their spot will be decent.

didnt expect Kenkyusei Hiwatashi Yui in Shonichi

less than 5 days to go !!!

16. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    16nin is the magic number. lol

If 18 girls will be performing for the Shonichi, I believe one or two girls will sometimes take Hiwatashi Yui's place depending on the song.
    Similar to how HKT does it for NakoMiku probably.

17. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    No matter if Hiwatashi is popular (does she have good HS numbers or something?), picking a KKS over a regular member is a big no-no for me!

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So the stage is 16 members but they use 18 members... My guess: maybe Hiwatashi Yui will be like Zenza Girl? Since she's still a KKS. She might have a performance at the beginning only. And for the other member, I guess someone (most likely Paruru?) will have to be replaced at some parts, maybe.

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm sure it will be a zenza girl or backdancer type of thing. That's the only explanation that makes sense.

20. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Not surprised that Ami is out. They gave up on her LONG ago..

As for Hilary..? Ouch. She probably didn't take that well. I'm a pretty big Team A fan, and it's odd to see names of girls I don't know being in the shonichi over Hilary.