Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Such a sad finale when reading about Miyazaki Miho.

Nice to have you getting a very diversified choice of members to take 2 shots with.

2. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Myao changed alot...:blink:

3. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Whats your cellphone? Awesome pics.

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks - it's an iPhone 6.

5. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Edit : Some photos seems to be upside down for some reason... Weird... If you do a right-click and choose "view image" it shows properly

March 12th :

I was back this year for another shamekai event.
    In a year, I really got a lot more into SKE and it reflected heavily on my choice of members.
    Got more tickets too. Last year was my first so I didn't know how many tickets was doable in a slot and so I added more.
    Another thing is this time, I was seeing some members for the 3-4th time already as I'd seen many of the SKE members at the SKE HS 2 weeks before so no need to introduce myself this time.

Another change I made too was purchasing same-day tickets! I really regretted not having some last year as I didn't get to see the girl who would become my oshi. I had some idea for the members I wanted to use it on but I mostly went with the flow. Can't stress this enough, get same-day tickets!!!

I pretty much don't remember a lot of my conversations with the members as I was rushing at times and not taking notes during the day. But it's a shamekai so it's not really talk-heavy too. I'm talk more about my impression of them and the idea behind the pose I chose.

A lot of members were calling in sick, especially HKT members. I got pretty lucky as only one member I was supposed to see was absent.

Let's get to it!

Slot 1 :

Yokoyama Yui : I began with my AKB oshi. She's the member that really made me nervous last year but this time it was much better. And Yui's mood was great for the weekend too as other fans and I noticed.
    I wanted to do a pose with me pledging my allegiance to the new Soukantoku. Photo came out great with Yuihan pulling out the boss look so well!!

Takahashi Juri : Last year I asked to do a stare contest as I love her stare but she was complaining to her fans that everyone was asking her for a cool pose so I knew I had to go with something cute this year.
    She happened to cut her hair not long before the event so I chose a pose highlighting it. She was really beautiful that day, the hairstyle really suits her!

(Same-day ticket) Tashima Meru : I was actually surprised to see I could see her with a same-day ticket. I really like her since Hyakkaten season 3 and the Tentoumuchu shows + people have said she's a great handshake.
    So I happily went to see her and it was a great idea.

Me : Nice to meet you, I'm from France.
    Meru ; Oh France, I love France. Look!
    (she showed me the box on the table with some french on it lol!)

The pose was Meru checking on my sweat level, reference of course to that famous Hyakkaten episode. Really great interaction, definitively worth going to see!

Slot 2 :

Miyamae Ami : One of my favorites in SKE and great memory of last year. She announced her "graduation" (won't get into that, it's complicated) a few days before the event too so I'm glad to see her probably for the last time.
    The pose is from the catch phrase of Sugiyama Aika who's like the biggest fan of Anmi.

Tani Marika : One of the members that was excited to see me again this year. Every interaction I've had with her this trip has been great. Thing to know with Tani, you have to be quick if you want to do your pose with her so I told her I wanted to do a specific pose from the start.
    Idea behind the pose is how Tani likes to "attack" members on 1 + 1 wa 2 ja nai yo.

(Same-day ticket) Shirai Kotono : She's one of the SKE KKS that I like and she really impressed me at the national HS so I went to see her again. She's definitively a kami taiou and I'm sure she's going to be a HS powerhouse someday.
    No problem finding the pose as she has her famous move from her introduction MC.

Slot 3 :

Azuma Rion : My MVP of last year and of the SKE HS. It's not well-known but contrary to her low-energy chara, she's an amazing handshake. Her stare is out of this world too so for the first time I decided to go with the "look at each other" pose.
    I didn't want to use it before cause I didn't know if the picture would come out great but I got convinced seeing a friend's pic. And it's amazing! I'm not doing it with everyone as I know some members would be too shy to do it and/or would be embarassed but Rion is one the best candidate for this and damn she got me good, those eyes!!

Kamimura Ayuka : I didn't see her in national HS as she left during the day. It's one of this pic you don't show your family lol! But Kamimu is pretty great, she was energetic and fun!
    Pose was pretty simple, wanted to emphasize the size difference lol!

Goto Moe : She was my first 2shot ever last year and it's interesting to see how much she changed in a year. Didn't really have any idea for a pose so I just went for a cute pose. Her booth was being filmed for some reason too. It's great meeting her again, she has a nice vibe around her, very energetic!

(Same-day ticket) Murakawa Vivian : One of the girls I decided to see with a same-day ticket from the start. It's too bad that I don't follow HKT much righ now but I really like the girl!
    And going to see her was a great idea and a ticket well spent! She had no one in her lane so she saw me coming from her booth and was jumping around waving at me the whole way! The girl is really beaming with energy!
    Pose was kind of the "Home alone" one.
    Will definitively go see her next time with a proper application, she's amazing!

Slot 4 : The slot of death! I had 4 girls and 6 tickets as all the SKE KKS and my oshi are on this slot. I don't want to use many tickets at once too so I had to queue 6 times. I had to rush the whole time and I made it in the last queue with only 5mn to spare.

Fukushi Nao : Oshi time! I was so sad that I couldn't see her last year and she wasn't at the SKE unit HS too so it was my first time meeting her. It's funny cause I saw her warming up to me through the week-end everytime I went to see her.
    At first when I told her she was my oshi,she seemed suspicious lol. I began with a TeamE sign and congratulating her for being elected vice-captain.

Second pose made her laugh when I asked for a 6th gen sign and it showed her I knew a lot about her.
    I have to explain the joke : Donchan is actually not a 6th gen but a draft 1st gen but she's a fan of 6th gen and friend with some of them. Sometimes you'll see the members of 6th gen taking a picture with Donchan being there too doing the 6th gen sign with them. So it became a private joke that Donchan thinks she's a 6th gen member sometimes.

Goto Rara : I saw her a lot at the SKE HS and we actually talked about poses we were going to do at the shamekai so everything was super smooth lol! Got to talk with some international fans on her lane too, I guess Rara's attracting the foreigners. It's indeed great that you can speak in english and her personality makes it very easy to talk to her. I laughed when I heard Rara say "Ee~ I don't know how to do a sexy pose!" to another fan in front of me.

First pose was the pose we talked about in HS. It's from the "Kiss wa dame yo" unit(her unit in Party) and it's where I noticed her for the first time and became her fan. I look a bit scary in this pic but it's going to be a recurring theme in this shamekai weekend lol!

Second pose was a follow-up to one of our interactions at the national HS. When I complimented Hatagon on her secretary look for a previous shamekai, Rara told me I was a pervert so I vehemently denied.
    Here she is again accusing me lol!

Something happened while I was in the queue both time. Aikawa Honoka was in the lane next to us and she had no one in her lane, and I mean no one!
    So she was standing up in her booth waving to us in Rara's lane with the most innocent smile. I couldn't help but wave back and smile. I would have gone to see her right then but I didn't have any same-day ticket for that day so I promised myself to go see her the next day.

Takatera Sana : She made me laugh a lot at SKE HS cause she was just after Rara in her lane and was scared I was going to speak english to her. It was great seeing her again and since the time I saw her she was announced center for the "Is that your secret?" song so I decided to make a cool pose instead of a cute one.
    I asked her to do a "bad" expression as in the PV and it's actually one of my favorite picture of the week-end.

Kawasaki Narumi : I had no idea for a pose so I went with something pretty generic. She was wearing some weird clothes this day too, some kind of mix between navy and bloomer, it was very weird!
    I understand why she's getting good HS numbers cause she's really attentionate and pretty.

Slot 5 :

Arai Yuki : Probably my favorite KII member and she was SO PRETTY when I saw her at the national HS!! Her smile is gorgeous and she's really good at HS too. Really happy that she's beginning to get good HS numbers, can totally see why!
    I was going crazy when I saw her fashion for the day : jean shorts and megane = best fashion ever!
    She has a glutton chara so I went with her being jealous of me eating. Will definitively get more tickets for her next time!

Hidaka Yuzuki : That girl is a blast so I went to her lane thinking about a super genki pose. But as I got close to her, I saw she was wearing a beautiful black dress and I felt bad asking for that pose but it was too late to come up with anything else. Sorry Yuzuki...

Kitano Ruka : So that's my favorite pic of the week-end as the shamekai gods were smiling on me that day. I had decided on the pose before the event. Ruka's been doing gravure these days so I wanted to do something in relation to that.
    I don't like asking for sexy pose as some members can be embarassed to do it right in front of a fan but this time I was n't going to be looking so I thought it was alright.
    And then I saw how she was dressed and it was just perfect for my pose : a black dress with some see-through! The photo came out prefectly, so happy!!

Slot 6 : I was supposed to see Noguchi Yume but she was sick. I got to see her in national HS so it wasn't too bad.

Ida Reona : Reona is such a cutie and she has very beautiful eyes. So I went with the "look at each other" pose and it was a good choice! She handled it very well and she looks gorgeous in the photo. She was adorable playing embarassed afterwards saying "aaa~ dokidoki!". 10/10!

Slot 7 :

Takeuchi Mai : The big sister of my TeamS babies! She's pretty awesome and was a great handshake. I went with her catchphrase pose. She told me to come to HS too.

Slot 8 :

Furuhata Nao : Real HS goddess and best damn performer in the 48G! She's so intense when you meet her, she's making me nervous every time.

First pose, had to go with the "look at each other"! Nao is basically one of the best to do that with as she's gonna go all out with it! And it was indeed a battle to keep looking at her in the eyes cause it's freaking Nao!!

Second pose was us praying for a Nao center. Seeing the pic I see she wanted to do it facing each other but I didn't see it as I had my eyes closed. It's what I always talk about with her when I meet her, I want her to get a solo so baaaaad!!

Conclusion :

Really fun day of shamekai! Going to see the girls in HS before the event was definitively a good choice as I didn't have to do the "Nice to meet you I'm from France" with most of them.
    First time seeing my oshi too so that's big! Will do the report for the second day some time next week!

20160312_091737 (800x450).jpg 20160312_092643_005 (800x450).jpg 20160312_095213_001 (1) (800x450).jpg 20160312_104855 (800x450).jpg 20160312_105208 (800x450).jpg 20160312_110330 (800x450).jpg 20160312_121334 (800x450).jpg 20160312_121935 (800x450).jpg 20160312_123008 (800x450).jpg 20160312_123835 (800x450).jpg 20160312_134105 (800x450).jpg 20160312_141248_001 (1) (800x450).jpg 20160312_135434 (800x450).jpg 20160312_142801 (800x450).jpg 20160312_140423 (800x450).jpg 20160312_141002 (800x450).jpg 20160312_151952 (800x450).jpg 20160312_153008_001 (1) (800x450).jpg 20160312_153522 (800x450).jpg 20160312_164001 (800x450).jpg 20160312_184008_001 (800x450).jpg 20160312_201921 (800x450).jpg 20160312_201914 (800x450).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Edit : Same thing, some photos upside down. Right-click->"view image" and it shows properly

March 13th

So I ended arriving home at 10PM after my first day of 2shot. Problem was, I had to record a live podcast from France this night so I ended up doing that till 3AM. I decided to cut my 1st slot cause I only had one ticket with Yuihan who I already saw on 1st day and that I was seeing again in slot7.
    That day, I ended up meeting lots of fans I met last year so I had a lot of fun during the day talking to them.

Slot 2 :

Azuma Rion :
    This trip, Rion had the most impact on me, HS and 2shot wise. I feel like I got to know her better this time compared to last year when I just had only one 2shot ticket. She's my overall MVP this year too! If you have ticket and don't know who to meet, give Rion a chance and she's gonna make you love her!
    I was actually sad that it was our last time meeting that time so the pose was realistic!

Kumazaki Haruka :
    I actually took a cheki with her at the SKE unit HS 2weeks before like I explained in the SKE experience thread. That pose was a follow-up and I showed her what a real bear looks like! Kuma is super nice to meet, she's got a beautiful smile and gives out a great experience. It makes me laugh how she tries to do the "firm handshake" but kinda fails at it lol!

Sugawara Maya :
    I ended up seeing her a lot this trip, only second to Rara, so she was really happy to see me and wasn't nervous at all. Hengao is Maya's specialty, she does it a lot on photos and 2shot so I wanted one for our pose too. But to make sure, I actually asked her at the HS if she was with it. Dhe ended up agreeing and doing it for me at the HS too.
    So I thought : it's going to be no problem! I shoud have sensed the trap when I saw someone tweet earlier that Maya trolled him and didn't do a hengao for him.
    So as you can see on the photo, I got trolled pretty hard. To add to that, during the handshake after taking the photo, she asked me to show her my hengao so I did it right to her face and made her laugh. You so evil Maya...

Slot 3 :

Miyamae Ami :
    Last ticket with Anmi. I hesitated a lot if I should congratulate her for her "graduation" as it's a complicated subject lol. I wanted a pose with me sleeping and Anmi trying to wake me up. For some reason she's doing some kind of monster pose lol! Probably my poor japanese or just random weird Anmi!

Isshiki Rena :
    So I didn't know how that ticket was going to turn out. Rena is one of the KKS I like but she's extremely shy on stage and I don't know anyone who've met her.
    I decided to get a ticket with her cause we got to see her "backstage" during the SKE documentary with the other 7D2 kids and she seemed actually lively and funny. I thought : well she has 6 months to come out of her shell and well...she still hasn't on stage.
    So I went wondering what type of reaction I would get considering that it was our first time seeing each other plus me begin a big scary gaijin with long hair! Well I was worried for nothing cause she was super lively and talkative! Not a trace of the awkward silence I was fearing or her looking terrified as she sometimes does on stage. Just be like that on stage girl!!
    I went with a pose of her looking shy but considering how she was, I should have asked with something more fun! And I look super creepy on that pic, shouganai desu ne~

Gotou Moe :
    This time with Moekyun, after a cute pose on the 1st day, I wanted to show her KSGK side. You almost can't recognize her on that pic! Watching her grow up is one of my favorite thing in the 48G!

(Same-day ticket) Team8's Yokoyama Yui :
    Same as Vivian, I don't really follow Team8 but I really enjoy Yui every time I see her and her performance in the Dance Battle on AKBingo was awesome so I decided to go see her.
    I was kind of disappointed with this ticket cause it was very different from the image I have of her being hyper maybe? Or maybe I just have the wrong image of her as I see her very rarely.
    Well I went with a "doyagao" pose but it didn't come out that well. Yui's facial expression are usually so great and overboard too...

Slot 4 : the slot of death is back, even worse this time. 4girls, 8 tickets and I wanted to use a same-day ticket too!! I actually succeeded queuing 9 times lol!

Fukushi Nao : 2 tickets
    Oshi time again!! I could really see the progress in our interactions after seeing her 2times the day before as she was super happy to see me again and way more relaxed in comparison to our first meeting.
    I asked for a police salute pose as she has done some PR for the police force in her region. Funny how she's doing it very seriously and I'm half-assing it. Looks like a cadet just out of the academy and an old veteran lol!

2nd ticket : OK I wouldn't ask for that pose with Donchan as she's not that kind of character but it was my last ticket with her and screw it! oshi privilege!
    I was expecting she was shy doing it and it was super cute! Sorry Donchan!

She asked me to write her a letter when I said I was leaving the day after. Uuh I can speak and read a little but writing... Told her I'll use 755 lol!

Goto Rara : 2 tickets
    Always a blast to go see Rara. I talked with foreign fans on the lane again lol! She was wearing glasses that day too as she often does. I wanted to get her trademark pose with her tongue on the side. Funny thing is, a friend made me notice that she actually has her tongue out on almost every picture I have with her lol! Sasuga!

2nd ticket I asked for a "rock" pose and she did it very well, it's one of my favorite pic. You can see she's got her tongue out again lol!

Matsumoto Chikako :
    The KSGK co-captain of TeamS. I was very happy to be able to congratulate her so quickly after the announcement. Same as Moekyun, it's very interesting going to see her after a whole year as she changed a lot. She's now very confident and joking with the fans like good friends.
    Didn't really have any ideas for poses so I went with some cute poses I got here and there.

Sugiyama Aika : 2 tickets
    One of my favorite KKS (yeah I know I've said that a lot already didn't I?). She was awesome when I met her in HS so I was very hype to see her again. She was great again, full of energy and happy to see me again 1on1 this time.
    I didn't have any idea for poses though so I went for a random cute pose for my first ticket.

2nd ticket...don't judge me guys... One of Aiai's great strong point is her stare. She loves many members and gets lovey-dovey eyes when she looks at them. I wanted to somehow recreate that and thought the best way was to get a "watch from below" stare. I'm fully aware that this pic is creepy but... worth it and she played the part perfectly!

(Same-day ticket) Aikawa Honoka :
    Continuing with the creepiness... So as I said in my report for the 1st day, I promised myself to go see her if her lane's empty again as she waved at us in Rara's queue. I'm not even a fan of her and would say she's near the bottom of my KKS ranking but it's one of those tickets where, more than myself, I went to make her happy?
    Even thought Kamimura is younger, I consider her as SKE's baby as she looks REALLY young and babyish. She recognized me as I went to see her and was all smile.
    For the pose I simply asked for her to wave at me as she did the day before. This pic is incredibly creepy and I already got teased by some friends lol. I think this pic will be used against me every time I say something about HKT having too much lolis lol!
    She was so ridiculously small when we stood up to shake hands. She tried to deny that she was when I told her!

Slot 5 :

Kitagawa Ryoha :
    Same as last year, I actually forgot I had a ticket with Uha lol! Don't know why it's happening but every time I go : "Oh I bought a ticket for Uha?!" I like her but I can think of some members I like more who I didn't buy a ticket for. But I got a good photo last year and was happy to go see her again.
    She too changed in a year, both in beauty and in confidence. She was all smile welcoming me and actually asked me lots of questions after the photo was taken about where I was from, etc. I got a crying expression when I said I was leaving the next day (it was my pose for her last year too lol!).
    For the pose, I decided to cheat at janken lol! I wanted to see how she'll react and was expecting a pout. So I asked for a janken pose, told her to play paper and that I'll play rock. Of course I cheated and played scissors. That made her laugh a lot and the photo came out great, one of my favorite cause it seems pretty genuine!

Tani Marika :
    I've had great interactions with Tani all this trip and was sad that it was my last ticket for her, she rekindled that old oshi flame.
    I didn't really have an idea for a pose with her but I saw that my friend just took a picture with her and she had multiple papers on her table so I decided to use that. The pose was me trying to eat the paper!

Slot 6 :

Furuhata Nao :
    I actually wanted to do the "stare at each other" pose again cause fuck the picture, I just want to stare at Nao but decided not to lol!
    I really like Nao's cool facial expression so I went with that.

Ichino Narumi :
    Real theater workhorse and all-around cutie of TeamE. Seeing her interact with fans was great as she's a real bundle of energy and seems really close to them.
    I wanted an ironically over-the-top cute pose with her cause of her character. I think my exact words were "mecha kucha kawaii pose! It was the only time the photo was blurred so I got to take it again but no handshake that time lol! It was cool cause I got to watch her when I was waiting for the staff to clear me for retaking the picture and she was practicing some dance.

Slot 7 :

Yokoyama Yui :
    Same as Donchan, I wouldn't ask for a "stare at each other" pose with her usually but I kind of wanted to see how that'd go and keep a great memory with my AKB oshi.
    As I expected, it wasn't a lovey-dovey look like with the others but it would be out of character with Yuihan lol! She really has that impressive aura around her of calmness and serenity.

Saito Makiko :
    SKE leader and suberi warrior. Makiko has a strong image but, as I've read before, she's very feminine when you meet her and has super soft hands lol!
    I asked for the "suberimasu" pose she does in her introduction MC but we failed (lol, sasuga!) miserably cause I didn't think about doing the pose seated at table lol! I congratulated her on her new position as SKE leader!

(Same-day ticket) Ichikawa Manami :
    She's the perfect example on why it's important to get same-day tickets. The delay between the applications and the event is so long, you can get interested in new girls during that time.
    She was the 1st member I decided to use my same-day ticket on as I've been liking her a lot very recently even though it's so hard to get to see her...
    I had no idea what pose to do as what I love about her is her dance and well... What kind of pose can highlight that?
    So I went with a DJ pose for some reason, don't ask me why! She was very great to meet and definitively pretty too! I talked with some of her japanese fans when I exited her lane, probably curious to see a foreign fan going to see Manami.

That's it for me, took me 2 weeks to get the energy to write my reports lol... But the "48G experiences" threads are my favorites on Stage so I make sure to share my experiences every time I go to Japan. Thank you for reading!

20160313_111726 (800x450).jpg 20160313_110658 (800x450).jpg 20160313_111433 (800x450).jpg 20160313_122056 (800x450).jpg 20160313_122341 (800x450).jpg 20160313_123522 (800x450).jpg 20160313_130019 (800x450).jpg 20160313_134802 (800x450).jpg 20160313_135604 (800x450).jpg 20160313_133550 (800x450).jpg 20160313_144204 (800x450).jpg 20160313_135013 (800x450).jpg 20160313_141555 (800x450).jpg 20160313_135301 (800x450).jpg 20160313_141307 (800x450).jpg 20160313_141051 (800x450).jpg 20160313_152300 (800x450).jpg 20160313_152520 (800x450).jpg 20160313_170929 (800x450).jpg 20160313_165149 (800x450).jpg 20160313_184632 (800x450).jpg 20160313_183451 (800x450).jpg 20160313_190327 (800x450).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Thanks. She was such a baby last year lol! The senpai in TeamS really did an awesome job raising her this year, especially Sae!

20150505_122141.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just been reading both parts of your report, thanks for posting! I agree so much with what you said about Furuhata Nao being intense, that was also my experience of her at this weeks' 2-shot. I found that her eyes really did have a surprisingly powerful effect on me.

9. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    @Jeff86 nice writeup.

About some of your photos ending beeing upside down:
    They actually are. The staff must have taken the photo holding your phone wrong. Your phones camera saved the orientation in the pictures EXIF information.
    Most viewers and browser today will read the orientation flag from the picture and rotate it appropriately.

Apparently the forum software either removes the flag or simply ignores it in "thread view". If you use "Right Click -> View Image" your browser takes over and corrects the orientation.

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Iwasa Misaki Mini-Live and Handshake/Shamekai Event at Aeon Mall Yono, Saitama Prefecture (2016/03/26)

[​IMG]

Setlist
    1. Mujineki
    2. Akai Sweet Pea
    3. Hakimono to Kasa no Monogatari
    4. Gomen, ne Tokyo

-Wasamin wearing White kimono, with purple trim.
    -This was her first public solo live in almost three months. Last one was January 10th at Odawara DynaCity
    -The fans decided to celebrate Wasamin's birthday one more time, which is why the decor from her flowers is taped on the back wall.

This event started at exactly the same time as the AKB-only concert in Yokohama. This put some of the Wasafans into a quandry. Those of us who had won AKB concert tickets had to decide which one to attend. I was one of the fans who chose the Wasamin event. I ended up eating an expensive concert ticket, but I would rather send the evening with my oshimen.

This was a two-pronged promotional event. Wasamin is still promoting her 5th single, so you could purchase that CD for a handshake. They were also accepting pre-orders for her 1st concert DVD/Blu-Ray. So if you purchased that you got a handshake and Shamekai. It almost makes me feel relieved that I won't be in town for her events next month. The DVD isn't cheap, and I would tempted to purchase one at every event!

Wasamin normally does two events, but today she only did one because she was sharing the stage with some boy band called 3ound's✝. There were alright. I thought they were lacking a bit in the energy. I'm not much of a boy band fan anyway.

[​IMG]

For the handshakes Wasamin and I discussed me leaving for America soon and my plans for coming back. I told her to keep her fingers crossed, and she said she wished I could come back sooner. I also asked her again about the letter I wrote her. She told me she actually cried when she read it. SCORE! That was the reaction I was shooting for. With pretty much very letter I have ever written to her I try to make them inspirational, like something she could read when she is feeling down to put a smile on her face. Always about her, very little about me. And for the 2-shot...

[​IMG]
    We decided to imitate the sign. I am the Ebi, Wasamin is the heart.

Wasamin had a double event scheduled for Sunday, which also conflicted with the AKB concerts (East/West and Taka grad). I will write that up in a separate post.

11. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Iwasa Misaki Mini-Live and Handshake/Shamekai Event at Aeon Mall Shimotsuma, Ibaraki Prefecture (2016/03/27)

japanspring 143.jpg

Setlist 15:30
    1. Tomonoura Bojou
    2. Tsugunai
    3. Tsugaru Kaikyo Fuyugeshiki
    4. Gomen, ne Tokyo

Setlist 17:30
    1. Mujineki
    2. Kita no Yado Kara
    3. Blue Light Yokohama <3<3<3
    4. Gomen, ne Tokyo

-Wasamin wearing spring colored Kimono. Light blue, pink and orange.
    -Her first time performing in Shimotsuma
    -Her first time performing Blue Light Yokohama at a mini-live since the album tour in 2013. She did perform it at her concert.

(Interesting side note: Of all the songs on her CDs, single and album, there is one song that she has only ever performed once. That is Matsu Wa. She performed it at the Ibaraki stop of her album tour in November 2013, and has not performed it since. Every other song she recorded has been performed on multiple occasions)

So another dilemma for Wasafans who won tickets to the AKB concerts at Yokohama. I had a ticket to the matinee East/West concert, but not for the evening Takamina grad. For those of us who chose to go to the early AKB show it meant missing Wasamin's first performance. But we could still make the second show if we decided to make the journey, and what a journey it was!

Shimotsuma is in Western Ibaraki prefecture, north of Tokyo and almost to Tochigi prefecture. That meant for those of us coming from Yokohama Stadium we would have to go through four prefectures, almost to a fifth. It was a 2 3/4 hour journey on multiple trains. 40 minutes on the Keihin-Tohoku Line, 50 minutes on the Joban Line (or the Tsukuba Express), culminating with a one hour ride on the Kanto Railway Joso Line. The Joso line is one of those small gas-powered train lines like they had in Amachan. That train ride was quite the adventure going through some very rural parts of Japan. This was probably the most out of the way place she has ever performed. Oh, and the mall was almost 4km from the station, so the Wasafans set up carpools to transport those of us who came by train. Thank god, because there was not a taxi in site!

japanspring 145.jpg

Wasamin discussed all of the stuff she is up to next month. She is going to be very busy. She has an NagaraPro Enka concert in mid-April. There is also a Nagara "N CHAN" performance next week on NicoNico. In addition she is appearing on a TV show, radio show, and she has three Mini-Live events scheduled. Oh, and lets not forget her first Fan Club event. They still haven't posted how to join. But I am sure that is coming soon. So lots of Wasafun in April!

BTW, it is interesting that Wasamin chose to perform Blue Light Yokohama tonight. The first time in a long time too. I have told her many times that it is my favorite song from her album, and she knew I am flying to the US this week. Makes me wonder how much of a coincidence it really was.

This time they reversed the order of post-performance events. There were a lot more handshake tickets sold than Shamekai tickets, so they decided to get the 2-shots out of the way first. Those of us who went to the AKB concert int he morning all posed with the battle flag.

japanspring 144.jpg

Since Wasamin knew I missed her earlier performance becuse I was at the AKB concert I told her that I had also won a ticket for the previous evening, but decided that Wasamin's event was more important. Wasamin thanked me, gave me a thumbs up and said "Good Job!" Since this would be my last chance to talk to Wasamin for a while, I waited until almost the end to use my last ticket. I always fight back tears in this moment, but I told her I was leaving, and that I sad that I couldn't see her for a while. But that I loved her, and would support her from America. Also, that I will of course be communicating with her online, and that I would be back soon. So don't worry. Wasamin gave me a sad face, and told me that she loved me too. As I walked away she kept waving to me, saying see you soon Chris-kun!

Soon after the event ended. I said my goodbyes to all the other Wasafans, and soon we went our separate ways. Luckily about half of us were taking the train back to Tokyo, so we had about an hour to chat on the way back.

Yeah, so after this week I won't be in Japan for a little while, so I will not be reporting on these events live until I return. However, I will still be doing these reports as always with the help of the local Wasafans (Wild-san, Okajiji, and CASTER) who post all the event info and pics.

• Like Like x 2
  12. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    *casually brags about inspiring idols to tears*
    Seriously dude, that's awesome. :1st: Wasamin is lucky to have a fan like that.

13. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I was at a handshake today.
    FUKUYAMA.
    That's around 800km west of Tokyo.
    I came to Tokyo the day before yesterday. From Fukuoka over Osaka. I did obvious not know about this event.
    But because my Japan Railpass was still godd today and tomorrow and I had 6 tickets from Limited Edition Singles, hey, go for it.
    https://48g.jp/news_handshake/7491

I came just in time to still join the concert for the I guess third song, maybe I missed more.

I wasn't expecting this.
    There were at least 2000, maybe 4000 people.
    They had maybe 300 ornmore staffs employed, depending on the numbers on their vests.

I did not knew I had to exchange a Handshake ticket for an entrance ticket.

After the live everybody had to leave the hall for setting up the handshake booths and lanes.

When I came back in I used another ticket for entrance.
    And I saw another white guy, he was from Poland.
    We talked and I asked him for advice, but it was his first encounter, too.
    And he had only one ticket.
    Good thing they sold LE singles of Kimi, but for 1640¥.
    Yesterday I came across a shop in Akiba send lling in customers order tickets for 900¥ each.
    Because Shimada wasn't scheduled, I held back.
    Might as well have bought 20 or so.

Myao was announced, but wasn't there. But many other good members I knew and liked.
    Since I'm a DD with many oshis, it is ok.

I went twice to Oya, Nakanishi and Maeda.
    I went once to Hirari,? and Muto.
    I already forgot. But it was good.

And I was in Nakamura's lane.
    I think there was also Owada in her lane, but it happened all so fast, I just remember to say hy, I'm from Germany and I'd like or love them.
    I remember to say to Maeda, after she said who she was that I knew, of course.
    And I promised Nakamura to vote for her.
    And I visited a lane with three girls I don't know at all. Sorry.
    I thought it would havd been Kojima Natsuki's lane, but it wasn't.

Oya's lane was my first, and I was waiting as they arrived. I waved from the lane at them and she was excited and waved back and stuff.
    She's a good girl.

I don't know what would happen if I met Shimada.

Kashiwagi's solo-lane as well as Yokoyama-Kizaki-lane was really full.
    Since I wanted to catch trains and busses to Tokyo, I wanted to leave asap, so didn't visit them.

On they stage they used for the concert they wrre then preparing NemosouTV. It will be a show about batons. Nishino was a gag grenade, but it was not so funny to see it in reality. It was much over the top.
    But she outplayed all others, from Kojinatsuki, Goto, Tano, Izuta and others.
    Let's see.

Was it worth it?
    Yes.
    Will I do it again?
    Probably not.

But let's not decide yet.

What I don't get:
    Why was I given this ticket in exchange for a handshake ticket from a limited edition Cd? After I got it, I was allowed to enter the venue and observe the concert.
    Did I miss a handshake because I still have this ticket?
    Take a look at @h36113's Tweet: https://twitter.com/h36113/status/716267197862023168

Why didn't I knew more about Omori Miyu?
    https://twitter.com/h36113/status/716265559013203968

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, the first ticket you exchange for entrance is supposed to be your first handshake ticket

15. DEnny

DEnny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

16. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

I had a different sort of AKB experience tonight. I decided to go lurk by the AKB theater and see what I could see of the aftermath of Takamina's graduation.

There were a lot of people out there to see her off. It reminded me of when I went to movie premieres in LA.

There were a lot of police and staff around. You weren't allowed to stop in very many spots, as to keep the traffic going. You had to wait in the official marked-off waiting areas. I had to work today, so i couldn't get there early enough to get a close spot. But got this pic from afar.
    [​IMG]

I'm actually glad I didn't wait for hours. Her announcement was super short, and even if I spoke fluent Japanese, I doubt I would have gotten much of it.

However, the upside of the whole "keeping the traffic going" is nothing was stopping you from walking from point A to point B as long as you didn't stop. I timed my walk perfectly to coincide with Takamina's final exit to the van. People started going crazy. The officials were like "Hey, don't take pictures" and we all collectively said "screw that" and went shooting like mad. I'm not a great photographer, and it was kind of a mess, so the pics came out blurry:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So I fail at being a paparazzi. (I would have a great shot if the pro photographer guy didn't snap his at the exact same time and her face is washed out by his flash.) But still, I got super close, and Takamina looked gorgeous in her dress. She was glowing and looked super happy.

I decided to stick around and see if I could see any other members as they walked out. It was kind of a game of chicken, get as close as you can to get the best view, but not so close the staff gets pissed at you and you risk getting in trouble. I did see a few other members, but only backs and sides as they quickly entered vehicles with heavily tinted windows. I guess the others weren't in the mood to greet fans. Fair enough. That's what 2shots and handshake events or for.

But it was fun to be there and learn more about the whole process. And of course, it's nice to be able to say I was there to witness Takamina's last act as an AKB member. I only wish I could go back and time and be there for more big AKB and Takamina moments.

• Like Like x 1
  17. trd

trd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Saw your post here. Actually I already planned to go to this hs event, because I won AKB concert tickets in Yokohama and also HKT concert ticket in Fukuoka, and Fukuyama/Hiroshima is somehow between Tokyo and Fukuoka. I attended both days, first day for full, and second day I had to go back ard 3 PM because I need to catch a train to another city.

Yes I saw 2 westerners during this Fukuyama hs event, so I assumed it was you? I'm non-Japanese Asian though, so you probably did not notice me :) And actually, at one point I wanted to approach you :), because, well, I was alone, speak almost zero Japanese, and it was my first hs event ever. So I also had a lot of questions, like can we reuse the entrance ticket, etc. But I think you two went somewhere and then there were people blocking me and I kinda lost you guys.

I spent 5 tickets total, 2 on Yukirin, 1 on Yui, 1 on Nana Fujita, 1 on Tomu Muto. Kinda disappointed that Mayuyu did not come cos I want to meet her also. And no Kojiharu & Paruru also. And Yuka Tano was there but she was not doing hs, she was on stage doing that variety show (baton thing) with some other girls. But still good experience overall.

18. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I just met the other westerner there. I was surprised to see a blonde man ...

It was my first 48 handshake, too.
    I came to Fukuyama that morning via the 6:26 Shinkansen from Tokyo and left with the 17:3x something Shinkansen for Tokyo.
    Two days before I was in Hakata and Osaka. Didn´t know about that event, if I did I may have stayed in that area.

19. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Kinda random but I'm finallyy getting the chance to go to Tokyo, so I wanted to ask bout any AKB related things there're to do?? :huh:
    How is the AKB cafe? And are people allowed to just look around the AKB theater?? :^^;:

I was also thinking of going to IWA, might be a tiny chance I'll see a member loll

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Yeah you should at least check the AKB theater in Don Quichotte. you are only allowed after 4:30 PM if i recall correctly.

You have to feel the atmosphere. This rusty place has a lot of history