Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. trd

trd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    First of all, you shld always try your luck applying for theater ticket. See if there are any shows on the days you are in Tokyo.
    AKB shop/cafe are always open, but sometimes there are queues at the cafe just like in any restaurants/cafes.
    I'm not sure if this is always the case, but I visited the theater (Donqi building) when there was a theater show, and they let us (ppl without tickets) to see the show from big screen tv at lobby.
    Or you can attend the variety show AKB Anta Dare at AKB cafe during weekdays 4-6 PM. Entrance also by lottery, but the odds are not that bad, around 1:2 or 1:3. I managed to atttend 2 Anta Dare events when I was in Tokyo recently. There are detailed instructions at the Anta Dare thread.

2. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

AKB only Handshake at Messe

Today started off in a mess. When I got my tickets stamped by chara-ani I gave them my Japanese resident card and got in trouble because @Sakuraism 's address was on the tickets. I got questioned and somehow they let me off this time but told me there's no next time. Passport, people. Never show them resident card. (if you use proxy) I then put all the tickets in my pocket which apparently had a hole and everything was falling out. The fans nearby were really nice and helped me pick them up. Only half awake and in this messy confusion I went to my first handshakes.

(All handshakes were 3 tickets)

[​IMG]
    Saho
    Me: hi I came from Canada.
    Saho: from Canada? (in english)
    Me: yes from Canada (english)
    Me: you went to New York last year right? I was there in front row center waving your uchiwa!
    Saho: oh right you were there!
    (I honestly feel that this is just a lie because she thinks I wanted to be remembered :rolleyes:)
    Saho: wow it has been a whole year huh...

Me: hi I'm back.
    Saho: (pause for a second to remember) ahh welcome back
    Me: back in New York, we did ha-ya-i of course
    Saho: ma-ta (again)
    Me: but I actually wanted to do o-so-i as well
    Saho: really?
    Me: yeah after you did your introduction we were still shouting "saho"...
    Me: what would english be for o-so-i?
    Saho: ....... what would it be...
    Me: it would be "late"
    Saho: ahh "late"? I see. I'll do it next time!
    [more Saho reports below]

[​IMG]
    Sayaya
    Saya: oh but now you're here?
    Me: yeah i'm studying abroad
    Saya: your Japanese is good!
    Me: nahh. I was at the tandoku concert.
    Saya: thanks
    Me: but my seat was super far away and I couldn't even see who was who... except Sayaya! Your dance was so unique that I recognized you. (I hope it didn't come out sounding offensive)
    Saya: (makes an ok sign with hand) yes I was good?
    Saya: Canada _______ (asked something I couldn't hear as I was pulled away)

Me: hi I'm back.
    Saya: (pause for a second to remember) I remember. You're from Canada.
    Me: you were trying to ask me something before?
    Saya: yeah, what's Canada famous for? Shoes?
    Me: uh shoes lol? more like maple syrup
    Saya: I see
    Me: but the weather is very similar to Hokkaido I think!
    Saya: oh really? like how _______? (didn't really know what she's saying, probably something about Hokkaido :confused:)
    Me: yeah

[​IMG]
    Komi
    (she placed her hand back to back so her palms were facing outward so you shake both palms)
    Me: hi I came from Canada. I watched your documentary. You said your dance is bad but I don't think so. How should I put it.. It's not so much energy but your expression? that's really good.
    Komi: thanks I'm glad.
    Me: I also like Komikii!
    Komi: (did waruki pose, and then peeking pose as I left)
    (I felt like I was the only one doing any talking... maybe I should ask some questions)
    [more Komi reports below]

[​IMG]
    Renacchi
    (Wasamin was hanging out next to her, watching. I guess no one's going to her lane right now?)
    Rena: thanks
    Me: on twitter you said you were buying clothes for handshake, right?
    ( https://twitter.com/katorena_akb48/status/723059352257458177 )
    Is this dress it? (points to what she's wearing)
    Rena: yeah
    Me: what's the main point?
    Rena: (laughs <- this is the Renacchi I like, more than the cool beauty one, but you really need to catch her off guard to see that side of her)
    [​IMG]
    Rena: main point? ummm...
    Me: (realized I probably asked a bad question) sorry..
    Rena: that it is still spring-like?
    Me: Renacchi is always so fasionable.
    Rena: thank you (does a little bow)
    Wasamin from the side: your Japanese is good!
    Me: thanks! hi! (to wasamin)
    (jikan desu) bye bye.

adc.png
    Yuiri
    Me: hi I came from Canada. I watched the sports festival a while ago. You were really fast!
    Yuiri: noo I just kept jumping the gun.
    Me: are you only good at short distance?
    Yuiri: yeah only short distance
    Me: me too! How many seconds? (I was referring to 100m dash)
    Yuiri: around 7
    Me: (wut)
    (I was confused as I left until I realized she meant 50m... otherwise she would beat the world record)
    [more Yuiri reports below]

When I was chilling in my free time I started hearing saho calls. It's over at the mini karaoke live so I rushed there juat to catch Saho getting off stage after Heart gata virus. Next up was 3 musketeers and they did Kimi dake ni chuchuchu. The crowd at the front was really loud but at the back most ppl were silent. Mikichan was dancing pretty hard on some thick heels. When they were done I kept moving closer as people left.
    [​IMG]
    Next up was Yukirin and she sang Kimi no koto ga suki dakara and Yokaze no shiwaza. She also commented on how she liked it at her age when people still shouted calling her cute. Afterwards I moved even closer, enough to see the members clearly but not close enough for them to notice me.
    [​IMG]
    Next up was Sayaya and Yuiri and Megu! Good thing I stayed. They did First rabbit and Kafka to dendenmuchu. We were doing mixes and calling out (check this clip to see how loud we were). Yuiri commented that it's the first time she heard the "u ha u ha" (leadup to the mix). After that next up were some team 8 members so I went back to handshake. I have to say though that Yukirin's singing really stood out and felt more like a mini concert as compared to all the young members who weren't that great at singing live and sounded more like a karaoke party.

Yuiri
    (Mikichan was hugging her from behind)
    Me: the live was great!
    Yuiri: you were there?
    Me: yeah, fans were more fired up than when I was at tandoku concert!
    Yuiri: yeah
    (I wanted to tell Miki that she did great as well, but she left at that point)
    ... (akward silence as I try to think of something to say)
    Yuiri: do you know denden muchu? (since they performed it just now)
    Me: yeah I like all the members (shouldnt have said that oops. actually only sayaya and yuiri)
    Me: but the clothing is weird
    Yuiri: yeah we look like kappa :^^;:

Saho
    (she was dancing to some other fan when I entered)
    Me: hi I came back. What was that dance?
    Saho: it was from the mini live just now over there...
    Me: oh yeah I was there (shouldn’t have said that. I only caught her going off stage)
    Me: the Saho calls were really loud
    Saho: right?
    Me: you really like France right. Do you eat French food often?
    Saho: not really. not really.

Komi
    Me: hi I came back.
    Komi: I remember you. From Canada right?
    Me: yes, thank you for remember!
    Me: I was reading your interview (I translated it here on stage in her thread yesterday).
    Komi: the Google+/755 one?
    Me: yeah, you said you put a lot of effort on photo taking right? What's your advice?
    Komi: make sure to put light on the eyes
    Me: I see. So you would take photo around here during handshake event..
    Komi: I just took one backstage!
    Me: ok I'll check it out later
    (it was this)
    dfg.png

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

AKB Handshake at Yokohama 4/30

[​IMG]
    Sayaya
    Me: hi I'm from Canada. I was here last week.
    Saya: I remember.
    Me: Did you know that at Roppongi, a cake shop called Aoki Paris has a cake called saya? It's a strawberry cake.
    Saya: I see.
    Me: see it's perfect you were in a strawberry cm.
    Saya: oh yeah what was it again.. arome?
    Me: you should go try the cake!

I have been too obedient regarding the time, always start letting go of the hand and leaving when I hear "jikan desu" without the staff even making a move but Sayaya actually tightened her grip and continue talking. If it's looking like I look forward to leave more than even the member, I think I need to get rid of that habit.

By the way, this is the cake I was talking about:
    [​IMG]

Me: hi
    Saya: ah, thanks for coming again.
    Me: you said recently you're using an aroma diffuser? What aroma?
    [​IMG]
    Saya: ahh, rose.
    Me: oh that's so feminent. I also watched your showroom livestream. Too bad we didn't win.
    Saya: yeah
    Me: but you were fashionable at the stream.
    Saya: thank you. Please come again.

[​IMG]
    Milky
    Milky: (english) hello
    Me: I am studying Japanes-
    Milky: (cuts me off, english) I can speak English.
    Me: (english) I can speak Japanese.
    Me: I was using the word "chapu chapu" normally but my Japanese friends don't know what it means! Is it not actually Japanese?
    Milky: it must be your pronounciation! (slowly) chapu chapu.
    Me: (slowly) chapu chapu. :blush:
    Milky: (makes an ok sign) ok.

Milky was in a great mood today. This is what I would consider good taiou unlike how she was back in January. I'm not a big fan of her haircut but she still looked fabulous lol.
    By the way, fuuchan nearby was fishing at full strength. She pulls the fan in so close to her face they're almost touching lol

[​IMG]
    Nishino
    Me: nice to meet you, I'm from Canada.
    Nishino: oh
    Me: I was watching you in shows like andare and you were so energetic and having fun.
    Nishino: thanks
    Me: and in team 4 stage when you did Hajimete no Jellybean, when you throw the fake balls it would fly back at you and you react to that.. and its really funny
    Nishino: thank you!
    [​IMG]

So basically I made the mistake of babbling on and on with broken Japanese and barely even giving her time to react before continuing to say what I have to say. :(
    She probably didnt get what I was talking about in Jellybean... I must have been too nervous and trying to do too much. Well those are my only Nishino tickets ever so I won't be having my revenge.

[​IMG]
    Saho
    Me: hi I'm from Canada. I was here last week.
    Saho: I remember.
    Me: (looks at her shirt) is that a piece of fish?
    Saho: yeah it's called Kirimichan
    Me: Japanese people are so good at eating fish. I'm terrible at picking out the bones and all that.
    Saho: I'm bad too.
    Me: nono I watched the Washoku manner episode of Nemousu when you ate the fish.
    Saho: oh you watched it? It was a lot of work lol :^^;:
    [​IMG]

Me: please explain how Hassei Renshu started.
    Saho: I wanted fans to say "yaho saho". (ok what that doesn't explain anything but whatever)
    Me: So it began when you were still a kenkyusei?
    Saho: yeah it's been a while
    Me: Fu~ru~i! (old)
    Saho: yeah fu~ru~i.
    Me: Is long hair better or... (kinda messed up)
    Saho: you like long hair better? (she thought I'm saying I like her with long hair)
    Me: (already getting pulled away) nono I'm asking which one you like
    Saho: hmm I'm still thinking. Maybe right now where its neither long nor short

Ayuka
    [​IMG]

So, the youngest member of 48g at 12 years old...
    Ayuka: thanks
    Me: do you know where Canada is?
    Ayuka: it's above Hokkaido!
    Me: lol no it's actually above the US... you know, like, we speak English there... :^^;:
    Ayuka: I don't know English
    Me: it's k I know Japanese
    Ayuka: bye bye

Yuiri
    Me: hi I'm from Canada.
    Yuiri: thanks!
    Me: I came here last week.
    Yuiri: I remember.
    Me: at one stage mc you were doing a weird version of your catchphrase... like a sexy version?
    Yuiri: :confused:
    Me: umm like you were saying makka na... yuirigo in a cute way... (panicking as to how to make her remember)
    Yuiri: :confused:
    Me: eeehhh do you not remember? (getting pulled away)
    Yuiri: (suddenly) oh I remember now (not sure if she says it just to make me feel better or if she actually remembered. no time to get her to do it again anyway :()
    [​IMG]
    video at: https://twitter.com/akb48_lodstaff_/status/719157100513878016

So when I was lining up for Yuiri for my last handshake of the day, the fan in front of me started chatting with me. He confirmed my suspicion that a lot of Yuiri fans are also Saho fans and vice versa. I was suspecting it before when I saw a lot of fans with opposite oshimen clothes going to these 2 (Saho shirt to Yuiri, Yuiri shirt to Saho). Maybe because they are both from 13 gen and good friends? I ask if they get angry when they see their fans going to the other line, and he said Saho would be waving at him when he's lining up for Yuiri but Yuiri would give him the looks when he's lining up for Saho lol [hehe] Anyway, he asked my name so I told him but didn't think much of it... until he was doing his handshake and then I suddenly heard Yuiri calling my name and was waving at me with the brightest smile ever (thanks renban stranger!). Twice. :inlove: DEAD.
    [​IMG]

Yuiri: was that your friend?
    Me: lol we just met when lining up. In that Nemousu episode with the baby contest..
    Yuiri: ah yes it brings back memory
    Me: what is that thing you did? Atama ten ten..
    Yuiri: atama ten ten, hara pon pon, kaiguri kauguri banzai banzai! tsh tsh tsh
    Me: (half doing it with her.. tsh tsh tsh part is most important)
    Me: what is that even?
    Yuiri: it's a song you do with babies!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    every time I read about Nishino Miki HS experience in this thread it is generally terrible.

5. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

AKB Handshake at Yokohama 5/1

[​IMG]
    Sayaya
    Me: hi, you said you're a fan before you joined akb?
    Me: so you went to handshake?
    Saya: no I've never been
    Me: what about concert?
    Saya: yeah when they came to Hokkaido (I actually knew about this beforehand)
    Me: ah and then after you joined you were centering concert at the same venue
    Saya: yes bye bye

[​IMG]
    Me: in the potato show you made 2 types of potato salad, right? Which one do you like more?
    Saya: mmm the white one.
    Me: because it has milk in it?
    Me: so are you good at cooking?
    Saya: ehhh not really..
    Me: oh but you were making norimaki in Nemousu
    Saya: I'm good at that!
    [​IMG]

Me: who was your oshimen before you joined akb?
    Saya: Maeda-san, and also Shimazaki-san
    Me: let's aim for that level of popularity too!
    Saya: ok
    Me: have you ever thought of dyeing your hair?
    Saya: no I haven't
    Me: I see
    Saya: which is better? now or dyed
    Me: mmm now
    Saya: thanks

[​IMG]
    Komi
    Me: hi I came from Canada
    Komi: oh
    Me: I was here last week too
    Komi: I remember
    Me: you did the showroom livestream right? It was long but I watched it.
    Komi: thanks
    Me: you're good at talking
    Komi: really? thank you
    Me: it was fun

[​IMG]
    Yuiri
    Me: you are doing team A stages right? You said you remember all the songs in 2 days time?
    Yuiri: yeah in 2 days
    Me: that's impressive. How long does it usually take?
    Yuiri: it depends on the member but about 1 week.
    Me: oh so do you think you are good at dances then?
    Yuiri: nah I'm not
    Me: really?
    Yuiri: I'm not I'm not

[​IMG]
    Nagisa
    (she was leaning forward a lot to the fans, learning for her nmb senpais? lol)
    Nagisa: Canada!
    Me: when I came to Tokyo I read your weather report everyday and they are very useful!
    (today's weather report: https://twitter.com/_Nagisa_Shibuya/status/726513297311322112 )
    Nagisa: (english) thank you
    Me: (english) thanks
    (no idea why I said thanks here.. just natural reaction when someone thanks me..)
    Me: what is today's lucky item?
    Nagisa: tsumayouji
    Me: huh? what's that? what does it mean?
    Nagisa: bye bye!

(I later looked up the word. It meant toothpick)

[​IMG]
    Saho
    Me: hi
    Saho: hi, you were here yesterday
    Me: yes thanks for remembering. Do you like sweets?
    Saho: I love sweets.
    Me: right you almost won the Nemousu sweets contest
    Saho: ahh yeah I was pretty high ranked
    Me: I like sweets too. Roppongi..
    Saho: you eat there? :eek:
    Me: you know how you had the contest for roppongi hills sweets? Yeah I go to those
    Saho: let me know if you find any good ones!
    Me: ok!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Quick write-up from yesterday (5/1):

Otaki Yuria
    If you follow me on twitter, you've definitely seen me spamming NGT and Otaki especially. While Sayaka will always be my kami-oshi, Otaki has become the member that I want to support the most within 48 group. I had two tickets today:

Me: Nice to meet you! I'm nervous...
    Otaki: Why?? Don't be nervous!
    Me: Uh... happy birthday! I'm really happy I got to meet you, you're my oshimen.
    Otaki: (they called time so I was starting to leave and she grabbed my hands again when I said that) Thank you!! Come back again!
    Me: I will!

2nd ticket:
    Otaki: What's your name?
    Me: I'm Sarah.
    Otaki: Ah!! You wrote a birthday message card right? Thank you!
    Me: Yeah I did, I'm so glad you got it! This is my last ticket today but I'll come back on the 4th.
    Otaki: Bye bye!

So basically she's a total sweetheart and was really smiley, even when I nervously blanked during the first ticket. I was so happy that she saw the message card and remembered, so if you submitted one she definitely read them!

Nachu
    After that I headed back to Shibuya to see Nachu do body shodo. She posts her schedule on twitter, she's there most Sundays by Hachiko from 1-3. She's super nice and easy to talk to (and really pretty in person!). Apparently she's going to Oregon soon? I've never been there but we talked about that haha. She wrote 夢 (dream) on my hand and we took a picture. She also gave me a fan with "Shibuya" and her signature in calligraphy on it. All in all a super cool experience, definitely go say hi if you get the chance!

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I went to the Cafe and the Theater. I bought a meal and got two (random) coasters with pictures; if you just get dessert or a drink, you get only one. When you pay, you get a random pin (I got Sakura). You can't take pictures of the patrons nor of the video screens, but you can take other pictures. The back hallway (where the restrooms are) has pictures on the wall just like the pictures in the hallway into the theater. I saw a young Japanese girl, about 12, taking pictures in the hallway, so I did as well. She also took some pictures in the cafe (I didn't), but she had to ask some customers to lean out of the way, which they did.

When I went to the theater, I couldn't go up to the 8th floor because it was the Saturday of Minami's graduation in Yokohama. There was a sign at the foot of the escalator that said, "there is not the performance of AKB48 theater of today. Entrance to the theater is not possible." One thing you can see if you go to the theater is posters for the singles on the walls of the escalator.

IMG_20160326_125348 scale.jpg IMG_20160326_134942 scale.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    4/30, 5/01 2016 AKB48 KnBMB HS Event @ Pacifico Yokohama

I'm in the process of changing up the format I do my write-ups. It's might be harder to read at first but hopefully I will smooth out the kinks as I do more. I'm just trying to reduce the work I have to do while still able to provide some easy way to present my report.

Day 1

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Context: A fan from Hong Kong told Sayaka when she was at HK for the NMB Documentary that it was my birthday and asked if she could record a voice clip to me and she agreed to it.
    https://twitter.com/andilee1989/status/716957291510009856

[​IMG]
    Context: Yasashii= Kind.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Okada Nana

[​IMG][​IMG]

Watanabe Miyuki

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Context : Touzai Taikou = West VS East Concert.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Context: Renaikinshi= No Dating Policy
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Context: Tere= all embarassed up.
    JK (Joshi Kousei) = Highschool Girl

Day 2

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Context: Dokidoki= the thumping sound your heart makes.

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG]
    Context: KokoTen(Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru)= Team N Stage Name.

Okada Nana

I queued with @drazaar. He's #2

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Watanabe Miyuki

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I started renban-ing (queue-ing together) with @drazaar for the remaining Milky
    interactions.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Sayanee called you Ikemen? Luckkyyy

10. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Man... I am starting to think Miru suprassed Mirukii when it comes to fishing skills. Makes me remember her shoujiki shougi match against Shu.

Enviado de meu 2014819 usando Tapatalk

11. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Haha. It looks like she'll be Milky's replacement as NMB's second highest seller (and she did surpass Milky in the Amagamihime).

12. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    5/4 - 5/5 2016 AKB48 Kimi wa Melody HS & Sign Event @ Pacifico Yokohama
    [​IMG]

So the lottery system for this autograph event is same as previous one. They basically gave you 4 buttons and you press one and it will tell you if you got a normal HS or Autograph. Of course, this doesn't mean it's a 1/4 chance of winning an autograph. I was surprised how little amount of info some fans know about the chances are these so I will do a quick explain.
    For members who has less than 5 slots per day, they give out 100 autographs per slot. In theory a slot sells at about 500 tickets, so it's 1/5 chance assuming the slot is fully sold out. In the case that the member didn't sell more than 100 tickets in a certain slot, everyone automatically wins an autograph in that slot.
    Now for members who have 5 slots or more per day like, pretty much all senbatsu members or mid tier popular members, they sign 20 autographs per slot. So 20/500 which is about 4% chance. All my oshis are in this category.

Day 1

Watanabe Miyuki

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okada Nana

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Day 2

Shiroma Miru

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Watanabe Miyuki

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Okada Nana

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yamamoto Sayaka

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tanaka Miku

[​IMG][​IMG]

Miyawaki Sakura

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It also takes a lot more time, I don't want to be typing a report for twitter AND for S48.

15. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think your report is pretty easy to read @Sakuraism. As for @rka, the left (in black) is Andi's comments, while the right (in red) is the AKBG member. Read it like you would a text message.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is the issue for me. On my phone it is easy to read. On my computer with the browser width set at normal, I see two screens side by side which gets confusing, as often the top of one screen is just the repeat of the bottom of the previous one. Now that I have reduced the width of my browser, it is easier to read. And I really appreciate the reports, so I will read them no matter how they are presented.

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @rka @sscrla I guess that's the problem. Reading it on a mobile device is easy, but on a computer, it's a little confusing.

18. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Yes I figured out that was the problem so I'm not sure if you noticed the most recent one's have significantly less overlapping. I typed all the reports for the same member in the same memo so there would be as lil convo overlapping until the very end. (I'm just screen capping on my phone)

I can always edit/crop the chat so they won't overlap but that's just as much work as me retyping on here so I didn't consider that an option. If having the chat side by side is hard to read I can just post them down 1 by 1 as vertically like you would read it on the phone. (Again, I didn't do that because I didn't want each of my post to be super long)

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well i just looked at your experiences post on my macbook to see if it looks bad and to me it looks fine. Not as good as mobile but still really easy to follow.

I don't see what issue people are having.

20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's really hard to read because of the layout, and especially the twitterspeak makes me want to rip my eyes out of my head and then burn whoever invented twitter (assuming I could find them without eyes). I guess I'm just too old fashioned and don't enjoy reading the posts like that in the slightest. I have a major avoidance of social media, it's hard to explain but it just seems so...immature. Like you're just asking people not to take you seriously at all :(