Single NMB48 14th [Amagami Hime] (2016/04/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 1, 2016.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    The girls with the lemon is 1000% Lemon :D If not it would be strange right? XD

Sent with Taptalk

2. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    At first I though it sounds Nogi's UG songs, and the PV tells it's sooo Nogi haha. I'm loving it. Especially Milky's screentime. I think her image suits well with that story line. This could have been much better if it's Milky center. Just for a change since we always have flirty/fishing songs when it comes to Milky. But props for Sayanee too. Screentime isn't good though. I can't remember seeing Akari and I only saw Lemon's mouth.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Full pv already from NMB and still not even a preview from HKT lol

So much biting here!
    And Milky got the best deal. :^^;:

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    cheat views on YouTube friends :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  5. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Trying to figure out the stories:
    Sayanee - the boss of a group of shoplifters who left her underlings who were caught (possible romance with Yuuri?)
    Milky - torn between choosing Keicchi (her boss? current lover?) & the guy (her ex-crush? ex-lover?) (wtaf Milky, choose the obvious answer - the cute guy!)
    Miru - drug / doping addiction because of her lack of confidence?

---

wow I barely saw Fuuko & Ririka. I think I didn't even see Nagi & Shuu at all

ugh is long shirt (read: dress) like the guy was wearing a trend right now? it looks so unbalanced & ugly

6. kmk808

kmk808 Kenkyuusei

This kind of reminds me of Sekai ga Naiteru nara by SKE. Both have kind of dark undertones and obscure storyline. I'm trying to interpret what's going on, but maybe I'm just over-analyzing it.

7. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I think those are weight loss pills.

8. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @sakurazaki

Milky is prolli just some idol/celeb and Keicchi is just her manager, and obv with the no dating rule. Rest are quite self explainitory.

Miru prolli has anorexia and the pills are diet pills. Girls are eating while she's holding a bottle of pills, offers her food, rejects.

And yes long tops have actually been in trend for some time now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. shinen

shinen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Love love love the pv! Obviously, they focused on the big 3 with Sayanee, Milky and Mirurun, but nevertheless, I LOVE the cinematography :cute:. The song's growing on me too, very Nogizaka-like. I love the close ups as well!! Everyone looks gorgeous. Kinda sad to not be able to see all the members though, like what happened to Fuu-chan and NagiShuu and everyone else :(?? Keichii was just there in the BG too. Sayanee seems to have a romance with Yuuri lol, which is cute. I definitely did not expect that lmao. Tbh I screamed HAHAHAHAHA

THE CUTE GUY IN MILKY'S PART THOUGH :drool:. CHOOSE HIM MILKY CHOOSE HIM. I'd definitely would choose him hahahaha jk :^O^:. Only Milky can pull off that kind of story I guess lmao.

10. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I felt the same way!!

I really liked the PV overall. The dance scenes were great, Miru and Yuuri were pretty (as expected) and the song was catchy. My only complaint is that screen time distribution wasn't the best.

11. C o c o a l i e n

C o c o a l i e n Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thnx For this lol

Yeah They really focused on the Big 3 :)
    I haven't saw any Nogizaka MV's :( The romance between Sayanee and Yuuri , That made me Breath Heavily lol .
    I Vote for the Cute Guy too! :1st:

Hahahaha .<3
    I ship SayaMiruki and if I saw them biting each other, I would definitely scream my heart out :hehe:

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I LOVE THE PV!!!!!!! SAYA X YUURI GYAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I'M FANBOYING RN

AND DAT MILKY SCENE DAMN QUEEN SLAYYY!!!! The boy's not bad but his shirt made me want to slice him, roast him, and feed him to pigs and bury the pig's poop as his grave

and Miru damn gurl are those aspirins??? I hope so i almost thought those were drugs

But the screentime doe....only Yuuri & Keicchi got "screentime" out of the top3. I didn't spot Aapon and only saw Lemon's hair lol

Edit: i h8 the dress and Satanee's hair in the Dance scene. Hairspray game too stronk

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  13. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The dresses..i saw them
    Here!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    lol its the blue ver. of Sayaka's red dress
    The music video is great!! i would like to know the meaning of everything XD
    Yuuri :cute:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i like the Milky cover and when i see people biting on the finger...it reminds of Attack of Titans (Titan transformation)

15. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The MV for me is one of the best NMB has ever had. It reminds me a lot of Sekai ga Naiteiru Nara and is pretty dark.

Only exception is the screentime. Seriously is just like Green Flash all over again but concentrating in the top 3 members. I never found Riripo, Fuuchan, Nagisa or Shu

16. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really like the PV a lot. I think they did well with the storylines, though I had to watch it twice to understand everything that was going on. Screen time sucks for a lot of the girls this way, wouldn't have been hard to cut 10 seconds of running to edit in some shots of the other girls in the groups. But overall I think it's balanced out by the stories, the dance shots and the cinematography.

Are Shuu and Konomin even in one of the storylines? I can't spot them anywhere.

It's probably completely unintentional, but the first shot that's not SayaMilkyMiru is of Aapon. That must be nice for her.

17. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    It's a nice song, though not really memorable on the first listening. But after watching it a second time, it's growing on me.

Nice for Aapon to get relatively good screentime in the PV (stealing and eating some food), but too bad she and several other members aren't anywhere on the covers... Reinyan was in the gang hideout too, but I wanted to see her steal something too, hehe.

I didn't see Shuu in any of the story parts, but at least she was in the center of the second row of the dance formation, so there's decent screentime there. NagiShuu on the theater edition cover is cute too.

Also, the dance that Mirurun and the others are practicing in the dance studio: pretty sure that's Must Be Now. Nice little easter egg!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  18. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    I can't believe I didn't pay attention to that! Had to watch the PV again to see it, and yes you're right there! haha

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't get why people ask where is the above 4, the other girls sure we didn't see a lot but the above 4 (other than the top 3) got solo singing shots in the blue dresses (Riripon even got 2 solo singing shots) and i saw them clearly. The top 7 were clearly represented in the PV

Yuuri got a ton of screentime too.
    Keicchi, Uuka & Aapon got their own solo drama shots.
    Airi had the chocolate shot with Miru, i saw Lemon & Saepii somewhere & Reinyan in the hideout. Literally only Konomin & Akarin were invisible so i thought they had pretty decent screentime, it's not the best, sure not, those Saya running shots could have been replaced with other girls but hey screentime is never fair.

About the PV as a whole, i absolutely love it, it's very dramatic, fitting with the powerful, sad mood of the song. The blue dresses grew on me a lot since it's so fitting with the room dance scene, and YAY FOR DANCE VERSION.

The song grew on me even more, this is shaping up to be a completely amazing single from NMB considering last year as a whole was pretty meh for NMB except DLB.

20. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    The screentime is kinda awful but all the girls look really gorgeous, and the song is pretty killer. If this has good B-Sides it'll be the first NMB single I'd be excited about since Rashikunai so I hope everything else is just as good!