Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Eh, sorry I didn't see. When I uploaded there were only the name. But it could be that I didn't notice cause I were editing

Sent with Tapatalk

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "The AKB48 2015 Janken Taikai will be held on September 16, 2015 at Yokohama Arena.

The rewards will be as follows:
    • Tournament winner: Solo debut (already debuted members get a solo concert instead)
    • #2 to #16 runners-up: Coupling song + MV on the solo single"

At this point, the past tense seems more appropriate.:)

P.S. You might name the single as well (with a link). The same for the 2014 Janken Taikai.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Note: Nogi 15th single Cover Type B and C have to be switch. I uploaded them wrong. I tried it but it couldn't be fixed. If someone have time please do it :)

Sent with Tapatalk

4. A. Maulana

A. Maulana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishimuraaika
    Twitter:
    LAN07__
    I need one, my email: bed.reptution@gmail.com

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Catchphrases in the wiki:

Some are Japanese only, some are Japanese and Romaji, some are Japanese, Romaji, and English, and some don't exist. [There may even be some that are Japanese and English without Romaji.] You can see all four in just the first four members of Team N:
    Akashi Natsuko (all three)
    Ishida Yuumi (nothing)
    Ota Yuuri (J and R)
    Kato Yuuka (J only)

I know it is a big project and I can't help, but I really appreciate reading the catchphrases in English (for those that have catchphrases).

6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Based on the Natsu Matsuri:
    Tentoumu Chu! wo Sagase! is Okada Nana/Kojima Mako wCenter
    Are kara Boku wa Benkyou ga Te ni Tsukanai is Owada Nana Center

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I saw you discussed the graduation date and decided to do as I said month ago. [hehe] You can start with Takajo Aki and Nagao Mariya. They both graduated on May 1. In their team history it's possible to pick the date for Akicha but not for Mariyagi, it's missing. Maybe someone should check all graduated girls for mistakes. It's a big job but nothing more will happen there.

8. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Well it does help to actually post on the Wiki Page and make a suggestion as opposed to other threads :p We'll probably get round to editing all of them eventually by sifting through their threads, but it'll most likely be a while till everything's up to date. I only wanted to bring it up now because, if we do want to implement this change, it would be easier to do it now rather than later, when there's more girls to sort through :chuffed:

9. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    I like this idea a lot.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I recently watched 抱きしめちゃいけない (Dakishimechaikenai) for which the wiki gives the English title as "I can't embrace you." However, the video itself has the title "fight the urge to wrap my arms around her" as given on a display board both at the beginning and at the end. If a song or video has an English title, should the wiki use that or a translation of the Japanese title?

P.S. The Forum Romaji title for the song is Dakishimecha Ikenai (Studio48 also uses Dakishimecha Ikenai), as seen in the first post in the Flying Get Thread:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-22nd-flying-get-11-08-24.3797/

Note that a google search for Dakishimechaikenai returns "Showing results for Dakishimecha Ikenai
    Search instead for Dakishimechaikenai" and if you do, google asks, "Did you mean: Dakishimecha Ikenai"

I don't know enough Japanese to know which is the correct Romaji.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    SKE48 20th Single B-sides have been revealed.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    so I saw people are adding [[Category: Songs]] to the song pages, please don't do this. Each song page should be directed to the subcategories (either SKE Songs, NMB Songs, or etc) pages not the general page of songs. The long list of songs on the main Songs page is still being sort through, so please refrain from directing any song to the main page.

The purpose of the subcategories are to make it easier for people to find songs. If we all direct the song pages to the main [[Category: Songs]] too it'll be a clustermess.

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Sorry, my fault. I'll fix that. Still working on the songs.

1: What about adding the profile pictures from here to the Wiki? Even if they aren't official?
    2. Also I add some TV shows to the wiki. Only basic information. Can someone please corect them cause I had problems with writing.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/KEYABINGO!
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogizaka_Under_Construction
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/NOGIBINGO!
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogizakatte,_Doko?
    3. What about adding a own page to Renacchis SSK?

Edit: After watching 109 Stage etc. performances and seeing the CC of the Lyrics I believe that Acchan is the center of the sing. Even if she has only one solo line in the last part of the sing she is in the center position. Takamina who sang more solo line was for example on the side. Someone disagree? Cause then I'll write center

Sent with Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I was reading team A's page on Wiki48 and I noticed that some nicknames of members aren't the same in the list at the top and in the chart. It's for Taniguchi Megu and Hiwatashi Yui. I think both of them changed their nicknames not long ago. The ones on the list are correct (Omegu / Hiiwatan) but in the chart it's their old nicknames Megutan / Yuichan. I don't think they use these nicknames anymore anyway (not sure though), but the chart should be updated ^-^ also, not very important, but on the chart, it says that Kojiharu and Aamin announced grad, but for Hirarii nothing is written.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_A#Chart

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@natsu-kun That was fast [hehe] Thanks for fixing it!

Just now, I was reading team K's page and I found a mistake in the chart too, haha. It says that Yumoto Ami is from 12th gen, but she's 15th gen ^-^

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_K#Chart

I'll go read team B & team 4's pages too now LOL.

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    @natsu-kun I fixed them all for HKT on one of my update rounds a while ago.

Also as you can see the HKT site has been slacking on upping the 4th gen profiles so I just edited the photos that were posted in G+
    Not really the usual action, but I suspected that it'd take months before they'd update them

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I read team B and team 4 pages and I found mistakes in team 4's page, it's on the chart again haha.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_4#Chart

It says that Kitazawa Saki is 14th gen, but she is 13th gen (the thing is, the link is correct, it's a link to 13th gen, but the text is wrong, it says 14th). It says that Kojima Mako and Nishino Miki are 13th gen but both of them are actually 14th gen (both the text and link are wrong). 3 little mistakes ^-^;

18. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Ahem~ sorry to disturb but I have a request.
    Could someone update Tsuzuki Rika's wiki profile ?
    She changed her light sticks color and her catch phrase...and some other stuff
    Here's what I posted on her thread:

I tried to translate her new catchphrase but with my kinder garden vocabulary...long story short: can someone translate it, please ?

P.S.: I officially am in vacation and I'm thinking (starting from tomorrow) to update/check each girl social media to see if anyone got a new account or something. Hope someone will have some free time to update whatever has to be updated.

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I updated her profile as much as I can.

Please someone update her catchphrase.

Also the team photos need an update :)
    Nogizaka (1st/2nd)
    Keyakizaka (after their single release)
    All chinese groups
    And yeah basically all groups where girls graduated

Sent with Tapatalk[/Size=1]