[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Hey, no one make a thread for RH and that concert?

2. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

What a joke. And there I thought managment had an actual plan, how poorly thought out it may be. But nope, just nailing boards over a broken dam like always.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I will enjoy your tears when they announce the Yuuri center ;)

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just wish for nagisa center

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Shu center, anyone?:awesome:

If only I could help in Friday concert soldout effort,... lol

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    To be realistic, outside of a super airdrop, there are 6 members most likely to be center (they didn't specifically say it would be solo center but it sounds like it will be):
    (% odds are made up by me)

Team N
    Ota Yuuri (20%)
    [​IMG]
    Pros: Newest member to the center fight. Centered the "Niji no Tsukurikata" unit. Totally adorable.
    Cons: Clearly 6th ranked out of the 6 on this list. Not yet her time?

Suto Ririka (50%)
    [​IMG]
    Pros: Only one who has solo center experience. Just got a solo song. 2 TV regulars. Akimoto's golden girl.
    Cons: Been there done that. Terrible dancer.

Team M
    Shiroma Miru (75%)
    [​IMG]
    Pros: Clearly number 2 in NMB now. Massive handshake sales. Management is clearly pushing her to the top.
    Cons: At this point it would be because it would be too obvious to pick her.

Yagura Fuuko (15%)
    [​IMG]
    Pros: Has single center experience. Clear number 3 in sales.
    Cons: I can't really think of an argument for Fuuchan that Miru doesn't do better in. Anyone?

Team B2
    Shibuya Nagisa (10%)
    [​IMG]
    Pros: Milky is pushing Nagi hard as the next ace. Has center experience with Kimi to Deatte Boku Kawatta.
    Cons: Did worst of the 6 here in the senkyo.

Yabushita Shuu (30%)
    [​IMG]
    Pros: Toraco. Taking over for Milky as B2 center. Surprisingly high rank in the senkyo this year. Was center for Kata Omoi (c/w for MBN)
    Cons: I just can't see them splitting Nagishuu up.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Sayanee-only-fans may just buy 1.000 tickets and don't go to the concert :hehe:

8. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ I think by fully booked / sold out they meant that 100% tickets are sold, not 100% people buying the tickets showing up... When the money's already in their hands mgmt coudn't care less about attendance.

Anw, hoping for a NagiShuu center if the concert can sell out. They have been groomed so long as new gen's aces but still stagnated. Also it's time for BII to step up their game post-Mirukii. M is doing fine with MiruFuu after Nana grad.

Yuuri is a good choice too but it may be too early. I'd say they wait one or two singles to see if she has what it takes to go the Sakura/Miion route before putting her as center.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They're totally giving it to Miru.
    She is the 2nd highest ranking NMB girl in the election and if Sayanee doesn't participate next year, they'll need another NMB rep in senbatsu.

They're probably going to follow what the other groups did this past year (pushing Sakura in AKB so she could get higher in Kami7, Haruppi hogging the center in HKT to break in senbatsu, etc.).

Aapon, Riripon and Yuuri are just to new in the game to see if they're a fluke or not, but I can see them still in the front row anyway.

I'd love it if they not only took the center position from Sayanee, but also her senbatsu spot.
    Give her a solo b-side and all will be good lol

10. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I expect it to be Ririka or Miru of the six girls, but Aapon would be a wonderful surprise. A real zero to hero story...even if she's an older first gen and "doesn't do much for the future." Though I'd personally rather go with Keicchi if we're paying homage to first gens. Our ears would be blessed.

But I dislike the idea that the girls can't survive without Sayaka and that this concert is going to "determine" that. Let the nightly theater performances or team tours determine that. Not to mention the shows Team N struggled to sell out even with the almighty Sayaka.

The life force of NMB isn't tied to any one member. That's not to understate Sayaka's importance in creating prestige for the group, but that's irreplaceable in any sense and I don't know how you go about replacing that and Ririka and Miru being center for a single isn't fixing that. But if they can't perform one group scale concert without Sayaka, it's on a lack of leadership within the group, the failure to take lessons from girls like Nana and Kanakichi and Umechan than anything.

11. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I like how you can't come up with a good reason why they wouldn't pick Miru. :D
    Fuuchan is better in MC than Miru but that isn't too relevant in this case. Otherwise.....yeah.
    But they already split NagiShuu when they made Shuu the center of Kataomoi!

I can't shake away the feeling that they'll give it either to Riripon or Yuuri. But it's fun to not 100% know who it'll be and how that decision might change the game somewhat.
    Ah, it's refreshing to have some real competition in the group again. Years of SayaMilkyNana gave us stability but it also got rather boring.

12. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    SHU SHU SHU SHU SHU SHU SHU SOMEONE GIVE THIS GIRL A CENTERRRR

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Oh wait, I have one! "Seeing Timmeon's salty tweets would be worth it" :p

I mentioned this to Timmy on twitter but I think there is value in forcing Miru to earn the center position. Everyone knows she's gonna get it anyway so why not dangle the carrot a bit more. Just like how Aapon's fans raged that she couldn't get into senbatsu, why not let Miru's fans (notorious for being disorganised) feel danger. If someone else got to be center, that will be yet another time that Miru is passed over which would cause the Miru fans to think that maybe management really doesn't plan on her to be center and she will always be 2nd best. It will get people talking and maybe push Miru's star up even more. (I am attributing way too much creativity to NMB management here though)

Sayaka is super hard-pushing the new gen. She knows her time is limited now and she's doing her best to bring up the new gen. NMB is the only group of the 48g that actually has a centre-fight going on and its exciting!

I put Aapon's chances at near zero. There's literally no positive to doing it. She's not young nor does she sell handshake tickets better than any of the 6. She's already had her time in the sun with the Senkyo cinderella story and dragging it out would just be tacky. I honestly would rather give it to Renapyon.

Like it or not, Sayaka sucks out 99% of the oxygen in the room when she's there. Theatre shows with or without Sayaka see a massive difference in cancels. She sells out her handshake slots instantly. NMB got invited to last year's Kohaku purely because of her. No one comes close to her star power.

Without Sayaka, there will be no center for 90% of the songs in the concert. The members themselves are looking forward to a concert shuffle and the opportunity to be center for certain songs (Yuumi actually outright asked to be center of MBN in a show).

I think they will do their best to highlight the top 6 in the concert and it will definitely be great fun.

15. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It definitely will be interesting to watch a concert without Sayaka. 100 yen -chan matsuri! Although I don't actually know if I will be going to watch it anyway lol.

It's always interesting to hear non Sayaka oshis talk about how great Sayaka is lolll. The same words that @zeroshiki said coming out from me would just be read as a huge blowhard lolll.

16. marru

marru Kenkyuusei

NMB were most likely invite because of the song 365 not because of sayanee but there is not denying that she is in a different league in popularity compare to other NMB members.

17. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Yes, 365 nichi was the reason and Sayaka was the center of the song hence I don't think it's wrong to say NMB was invited because of Sayaka lol. If it wasn't for Sayaka having to center that song they could've just invited any other sister group to perform that song lol.

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They will invite NMB this year for Ima Naraba :p

19. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wish they can appears in kouhaku this year as well

20. Mey

Mey Kenkyuusei