[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    NMB48 10th Gen audition briefing session livestream:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Former member Akarin tours the NMB48 Costume Exhibition with Nagisa and costumier in charge Matsunaga Mari:

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Takoyaki Party:

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Anju and Makochi in a video from the YouTube channel of Kono Ryosuke of the comedy duo Reiwa Kita-Minami:

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Team BII members will be performing at JAPAN IDOL FESTIVAL at LINE CUBE SHIBUYA on 3/13:
    http://news.nmb48.com/event/20240223/200015.html

Their appearance is currently scheduled to start at 20:20. (STU48 will also be performing at the event.)

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Keito and Makochi visit Awajishima:

• Like Like x 2
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Four members (Maitii, Karen, Yayoi and Koyorin) have been appointed as the Osaka Red Cross Blood Center's Blood Donation Support Team:

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Rei and Reipon cheering for the Panasonic Panthers volleyball team in Osaka:

• Like Like x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of PR videos for Osaka Comic Con 2024:

• Like Like x 1
  11. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miochi and Reipon have made a vlog of a Korean food date:

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Short digest video of the group at NIG FES 2024:

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    First part of a new series of a 'peek into NMB48 members' holidays' with Wakanyan (and Mikanyan and Kojirin commenting):

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Joshin CM:

Kojirin, Michapii and Keito modelling staff uniforms for Expo 2025 Japan in Osaka:
    https://encount.press/archives/609895/

5a4f2caccef4c36ae906cec6736b65a0.jpg

They appear in this official video of today's media presentation event at 1:14:58 - 1:34:08:

16. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    It seems that NMB48 is having a strong rival.
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/expert/articles/3573bd70aacc2bd83de235ff6ae914b19f81bf84
    The reason why Colorful Scream is praised by major media as ``chasing NMB48'', aiming for the top with music and humorousness

Lively talk can be heard from the radio booth. A lot of sweets were spread out on the desk, along with a script, microphones for seven people, and a cuff to turn the audio on and off. As they snacked on it, they had everyday conversations such as ``What's your favorite onigiri ingredient?'' and ``What kind of things have you thrown away recently?''

``Colorful Scream no Uchira Saikyo Yanen'' is a podcast program produced by ABC Radio, a major radio station in Osaka, which started on April 5th. The program perfectly reproduces the "realistic voices" of Colorful Scream, an idol group based in Osaka. In addition to answering questions from listeners, a radio skit based on a script written by Yoshimoto Shinkigeki's broadcast writer will also be aired.

ABC Radio Producer: ``Karasuku is definitely the name that comes up next to NMB48''
    Colorful Scream debuted in January 2017. Produced by Kazunori Masagaki, who provides music to various idol groups and also produces commercial music, the group produces live performances that combine cuteness and intensity, a number of emotional numbers, and choreography that creates a sense of unity. The number of fans is increasing year by year. The group has undergone several member changes during its seven years of activities, and currently consists of seven members: Nako, Yuuka, Karen, Ami, Mikuru, Miyu, and Minami. She has participated in Japan's largest idol event "TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL" consecutively since 2020 (the event was canceled in 2021 due to the new coronavirus). In addition, he is so popular and talented that his one-man live performances at large-scale venues in Osaka, such as BIG CAT, Namba Hatch, and Osaka Castle Open-Air Concert Hall, have sold out.

ABC Radio producer Nobuo Kamei, who is in charge of "Uchira Saisei Yanen," said, "As someone who works at a broadcasting station, I feel that NMB48 is by far the best in Osaka's idol scene," while acknowledging their "powerful status." , ``If you ask me, ``What's next?'' Colorful Scream will definitely come up,'' he explains.

"Each member of Karasuku (the group's nickname) has a unique character. As a professional radio producer, we have such a talented group of people that I think, ``I want to make this interesting work well.'' Although they are still an indie group, the live performance, the members... Their individuality, they are the first to follow the major NMB48.I look at idols from all over the country, but I feel that they have the most potential without being biased because they are from Osaka.

It is true that at the large-scale event "SHIGA IDOL COLLESTION" held in Shiga Prefecture in November 2023, Colorful Scream was held in Kansai, where groups known from all over the country such as #BabaBaBambi, Hello! Project Trainee Unit '23, STU48, GANG PARADE, etc. He was the only one selected. When I spoke with people involved in the event, it was said that it was immediately decided that Karasuku would be the one to represent Kansai.

“I want to become a more interesting person and better at podcasting.”
    The members of Colorful Scream finished recording their first program after talking for nearly three hours, much longer than planned.

Miyu said with a satisfied expression, ``I'm really happy because it's something I've always wanted to do on a radio show.I've been told that my voice is great when I'm speaking, so I hope that kind of work will lead to that.'' , Ami said, ``I'm not as good at speaking as the other members, so everyone helped me out'', hating off to the high level of conversational skills of her friends. Mikuru recommended it, saying, ``Member Karen's jingle (short program introduction) is really interesting.Since it's a podcast, you can listen to it over and over again, and I want to listen to it again.''

Incidentally, podcasts are currently the most popular type of audio content. It can be listened to on Spotify, Amazon Music, and others, and is easily used in a variety of situations, such as before going to bed or while traveling. In particular, variety shows such as comedy duo Mayurika's ``Unagelorin!!'' (Radio Kansai) have been in the spotlight. Mr. Kamei, the producer of ``Uchira Aya Shou Yanen,'' said, ``If you miss a radio program, it's over.However, you can listen to podcasts anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. ``I want to make it the top idol podcast program in the country,'' he says, putting a lot of effort into it.

Member Karen says, ``I like doing interesting things.I want to become a more interesting person myself, so I want to aim for the top with podcasting.'' On the other hand, Yuuka said, ``It's a title show, but I want to do it in a natural way and with the same excitement as usual.I think that's the good thing about this program.''She continued to run the program for a long time, valuing its ``colorfulness.'' I want to talk to you.

Every time there is a member change, there is a feeling of repulsion: ``Deep inside, I feel like, ``Please keep an eye on me.''
    Although Osaka is one of the most competitive idol fields in the country, it was said that it was difficult for anyone to follow NMB48 to emerge. However, it would not be surprising if more and more Kansai media outlets are featuring Colorful Scream in various scenes, such as ABC Radio. There is a possibility that this movement will eventually spread to Tokyo and other parts of the country.

Colorful Scream's biggest selling point is its songs. The triple A-side single "Saikyou Kofukuron/Seishun Magnum/Kojo wa Love!", which will be released on April 16th, is a popular song that has already been performed live. The lead song, ``Saiko Koukouron,'' sings about the importance of overcoming various difficulties and moving forward into the future.

Member Nako said, ``Every time there was a change in the members, people kept saying, ``Maybe we'll lose power because that member quit.'' But we never lost confidence because of that. In a good way, I felt repulsed by those voices, and deep down I always felt like, ``Please keep an eye on me,'' he says, squeezing his hand. That's why ``This song ``Sai Shou Kokuron'' is a song with a strong message that expresses Karasuku.There is no song that makes you want to say ``Please listen to our song and lyrics'' like this. This may be my first time,'' he said with confidence.

Minami also said, ``Every time I perform live, I feel a sense of responsibility as a member of Colorful Scream.At events, the idol groups we perform with often come to watch our performances.The customers, the co-stars... "We want everyone, including the people involved, to say, ``Karasuku was the best.'' That's why we always perform with enthusiasm," he said, expressing the increasing number of eyes that are directed at them. He says he feels this.

On May 1st, she will hold a one-man live show ``Sai Shogakubu ~A live that makes everyone happy~EAST'' at LIQUIDROOM in Tokyo. This will be Colorful Scream's largest one-man live performance in Tokyo to date. But of course this is not the goal.

Nako said, ``We want to become the best idol group in Osaka, increase our popularity in Tokyo, and ultimately become an idol group that can make the world happy.Of course, we want to make our one-man live at LIQUIDROOM a huge success.'' "I want these seven members to be at Osaka Castle Hall and Nippon Budokan someday. It's still a dream for now, but I think Colorful Scream can make it happen," he said emphatically.

She not only improves her musicality, but also improves his skit skills through podcast programs, aiming to reach the top of the nation.

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Keito and Yuina view the sakura in Inagawa Town:

• Like Like x 1
  18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    10th gen audition showroom has begun

Candidate no.66 is 11 years old. Bright hair and color contacts. She’s in. No ordinary middle school will admit her.

Entry #94 17 yrs old. splice miku/remi. birthday April 8 (4.8); nickname Kushii

Entry #58 with the smile and confidence of sumino wakana?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024 at 12:42 PM
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Osaka Expo 2025 Volunteer Uniform Presentation with Aipi, Makochi and Wakatan:

• Like Like x 2