Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

My tears flowed suddenly when I read the interview until the end neru we are always with you ... so please be happy and healthy always:cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  2. tgc27

tgc27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Whoa, what a brilliant piece of quote! I know that neru responded about earthquake in Japan with thoughtful and practical infos such as contacting relatives and make sure every hazard spot in the house is taken care, but her answer to this question is very good. Keep working hard to reach your dream, neru! :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you so much for the interview, jujuchuu. Neru just keeps doing and saying things that put her in a special place for me. What a fascinating and moving interview. I don't want her to create divisions in the group by criticizing anyone, but perhaps she will help certain people realize what they are doing, and turn more to thinking of the group as a whole. Now that the Hiraganas are arriving on the scene, that will be more important than ever.

I think Neru may have an accurate assessment of her abilities, in a conventional sense. The sense in which Imaizumi is a good singer or Suzumoto is a good dancer. But Neru has that special royal jelly that allows her to connect with people, to move people, to be a star. I know her singing and dancing are not expert, but I love her singing on Nori Okureta Basu, and I love how she moves when she and Zuumin are dancing at the front in SekaAi.

I understand why some otaku think she is two-faced, a self-promoter who promotes herself while saying she is not promoting herself. And I think she is smart enough to do that. But I think that part of her appeal is that she is simply being open, no matter how weird or deep what she says may become. And her weirdness -- world leader, high-school quiz, loving Hirate so deeply, making the weird Itou Marika her oshi -- makes her very attractive to me.

And I'm grateful to her for opening up about how she missed the final audition. Her mother's uncertainty. Her inability to disobey her parents. And speaking out loud the fact that she didn't become an idol to be an idol, but to get away and into another, bigger life. Such a familiar feeling to me.

4. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Good news. Neru will be in another magazine. Together with Techi. Marquee Vol. 116 :D

uploadfromtaptalk1469873844632.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1469873848767.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1469873851036.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1469873853097.jpg

Sent with Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What wonderful photos. Thanks, JadeFlower. I'm not sure whether the photographer did a great job of portraying their relationship, or whether their relationship just shines forth when they are together. They seem so alive together: Hirate's vivid energy and Neru's quiet satisfaction. At first, Hirate's top really caught my attention. Then I noticed the amazing cloud pattern on her skirt -- is it photographic?

6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

godlike!!!:worthy:

7. tgc27

tgc27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    • Like Like x 1
  8. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Techi read that Bubka Neru interview I translated.
    Here's her blogpost about it (from July 2nd, I'm late!)
    私ごとではありますが

今日発売のブブカさんにねるがインタビューに答えててそれを今さっき読んでたら自然に涙が出てきました。、

ぜひ、みなさん読んでみてください、
    ねるの過去や辛かったことなどなどたくさん載っています。

よかったら是非!

She says she cried when she read Neru's answers (it wasn't just you, @Akusaiko) and that she recommends that we we read it if we want to know about Neru's past and painful moments.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In this week's KeyaKake, Neru rather boringly says the thing she loves is yogurt. Then she goes on to say that she loves the combination of yogurt and ketchup. Oh well, no-one's perfect. She says that when she graduates from Keyakizaka, she plans to live in "northern Europe."

The show gave Sugai (horses), Nanako (eggs), Neru, Ozeki (cheese) and Oda (the Disney movie "Enchanted") a chance to say what they could not do without (a similar form of words to the title of SekaAi). I was hoping Neru would say "Techi," but no such luck. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Yogurt + ketchup...ewwwwwwk
    :blink:
    And this is more of Nanako's thread... but eating too much egg is bad for health :(:(

11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Right ??? :cute: do not know how many times I read the interview ... there are very deep feelings suddenly appear, make my tears flow, anyone who read the interview without any prejudices will certainly shed tears :cry: ...

I was a bit worried when neru joint team Hiragana later, she had to work hard to catch the first gen, she is currently struggling to raise the image of the team Hiragana alone
    I wonder and worry about what the impact on neru if kanji and hiragana appear in KeyaKake together, what will happen to neru??? lol management, they have put neru in a very difficult situation from the beginning, it's like kanji team on left and hiragana team on right, if neru move more to the left, she will create a distance with her team hiragana, but if she move a bit to the right, then all efforts that she put until now will be in vain:(

Difficult to explain this situation, ohh man~~ what the heck did they put label to neru in the first palace:asdfgh:

Yogurt + ketchup.
    is there a problem with it:?:, not everyone has the same tongue,vary among each individual :XD:... other people also mixed various things with yogurt

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi-Neru from Neru's blog for Tuesday:

mobBu6kXX_600web.jpg

Neru says she can't wink:

mobKHj2np_600web.jpg

I guess she was watching the Hiraganas' Showroom sessions, where they were often asked to wink. From the red dots on the collar, I think I recognize a top she wore at one of the handshake sessions for SaiMajo. I wonder who (?) that is in the background.

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Neru will also be in the new Bomb :)

uploadfromtaptalk1470047166901.jpg

Sent with Tapatalk

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Also, hiragana zelkova was already join the official blog and start posting, could not resist the temptation of curiosity about them:hehe: but no picture with neru, we'll wait then ...

i open Mirei Sasaki blog, jaws drop when you see his picture in the post, compare with the front profile picture odd when you know this is the same person on the picture:XD:

Photo removed due to size

By all means, please give them your support
    :blush:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On Keyabingo, we learn that Neru has yet another skill: riding a unicycle.

neruunicycle.jpg

Her blog today (actually Wednesday) is interesting. She dropped her phone and has had to have it repaired. That's repaired twice in the past month. It was expensive but she had to do it, since she loves her iPhone5s. Recently her phone suddenly went missing. "It was spirited away (kamikakushi)," Neru writes. Members phoned it and it rang...in Oda Nana's bag. Neru and Nana are the only ones in K46 who have iPhone5s's. "It seems as if it was a mistake for neither of us to have a case for our phone," Neru admits. Now she and Nana are thinking of waiting in line for iPhone7's if they come out this fall, as rumoured (latest rumour 9 September). I think Neru had better get a sturdy case for hers.

Neru goes on to say that she really has the feeling that we are coming to be controlled by our machines. But she doesn't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing. She has spoken with staff about this and someone said we might end up like Planet of the Apes or Terra Formars. "Scary," says Neru. "What are humans doing?"

@Akusaiko -- Neru has apparently had very little, if anything, to do with the Hiraganas. They say they haven't met her since the introduction almost three months ago. If you want to get a better idea of what they look like, check out their individual videos, which you can find here. Personally, although I feel a lot of loyalty to the main group, I'm also feeling pretty positive about the new members, and want them to integrate happily with K46.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

surely we does, but neru is still my tenshii ... or kamisama i think:blush:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kami, for sure. Something special.

See the PV of her new song, Mata Atte Kudasai. See the whole Showroom 40 minutes introducing it (starts at 8:18, and includes PV of Hiragana Keyaki song at the end).

Her general confidence and alertness, despite such a cutesy manner. In the "making of" video, the way she got permission to rush down to touch the sea: "Oh, nice smell!" Doing homework in a spare moment, asked to talk about the video. "I was nervous at first, but came to enjoy it.... The sea was so beautiful." About the cartoon figure who is part of the video: "Ohhhh! Cute! Isn't she just too cute, Neruko? Neruko, Neruko, Neruko, Neruko." "I love the ocean... We lived near the ocean...." She took the camera and panned the islands on the horizon, maybe showing us the island where she lived when she was younger. The way she ran so easily across the school courtyard. The twintails she said she wears normally when she goes to school. Her responsiveness both to the host and to the director. She seems to get everything. And she's becoming more and more an ambassador for Nagasaki.

"It was totally different without the other members there. And the lip-sync was difficult." (That showed, lol.) The host said that while watching it, she kept saying "bad, bad" when her face was shown. Doesn't she like how her face looks? "Face, voice, way of speaking -- everything. Incompetent." "People's comments (on Showroom) are kind. Saying my singing is good makes me happy." The host said he liked her voice on Noriokureta basu, and denied it when she said it was bad. He said that it "stayed in the ear." She hmmed and said fans praise her voice as very "individual" or "unique", but added: "That way of praising it is, well...."

She was happy to talk about looking like a tanuki. But I thought she seemed aware of the double meaning of being two-faced. She said she was happy to be compared to the animal the tanuki, since they were cute.

They engineered her voice a lot to get the notes right on, but that was her putting in the nice little touches (I think). And her performance in the MV was actual movie acting, subtle and real, and worked for me.

By the way, we now know where those red boots came from. They're Aigle, and this may be them.

Neru may or may not be "beautiful," but her manner, intelligence and soul make her more than beautiful.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Is it true??? For reallll?!!! :omfg:I was shocked and almost sure that she was making recordings for the new anime ost or somethings, very similar to the anime ost mv ✩★✩★✩
    and that last part for hiragana, the melody and lyrics sounds really lovely to me, cannot wait to see all k46 on tv together soon:awesome:
    Perfect is not exactly true perfection, nobody does, but neru~~ too cute:inlove:

Thanks ukifune:worthy:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Subbed version of Neru's MV Mata Atte Kudasai:

Having listened to it a lot over the past couple of days, I have to say I think it is outstanding, a fourth (or perhaps third) kami kyoku on this CD, with Kataru Nara, Parco, and SekaAi. Neru's voice may have to be engineered into tune, but her lyricism and expressiveness are terrific. Subtle, not overwhelming, but as engineered, she actually gives us what I think are the loveliest bits of singing of any K46 member. Who'd have thought it? And this may be the only real love song in the whole K46 catalogue, so far. A real evocation of young love. And thaat's just the song. The MV adds another level. Kami, indeed.

Note that the lyrics tell a slightly different story from the MV.

• Winner Winner x 1