[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It looks like Erii just ate Maria's soul.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Maria errytime. Accept no substitutes!

3. Mayoshi

Mayoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi I don't know if it has already been posted but I put it there:
    http://www.siesta-tokyo.com/s/article/439086791.html
    This is a fan poll in order to determine which artist will sing in the olympic games of Tokyo. We can vote once a day. Akb48 is not in a good position so I think that I have to share this link

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

By 2020, the AKB you've previously known (aka, your oshi, Mayuyu era) won't be the same one as 2020 akb lol so there is really no point

5. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If I remembered... even Aki-P say AKB wun be singing at 2020 Olympics .

6. Mayoshi

Mayoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Akb is not only our oshi it's a group so I don't really care if mayuyu can sing in Olympics. Moreover if akb sing in Olympics this will permit the creation of new groups international (at least the countries will discover akb). A lot of people wants a new york48, paris48 etc.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matsui Hikari

Even so, performing at the Olympics is not possible for AKB lol. The public doesn't want AKB [hehe] Even Muse is beating AKB as of right now even though they have farrrrr less experience yet they're much more well received

8. Mayoshi

Mayoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You are right but I don't really think there is a lot of akb48 fans who knows/care about the Olympics so this is not very representative. For exemple there are about 22000 members in stage if all the members vote once for the strangers vote akb is first however it's not the case

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

You do know this is just some poll conducted by somebody (Doesn't mean anything). So don't know how this means the public doesn't want AKB or that performing at the Olympics is not possible for AKB just because the results of some poll?

Will be an interesting 4 years to see where all of the groups or solo artists will be at in terms of popularity (Not Just AKB48 and Nogizaka46).

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

looking at the current result...SMAP is at the top with 35k votes :^^;:

11. Mayoshi

Mayoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    SMAP disband this year and won't be able to sing in the olympics. Arashi is the real first. But in reality only about 2000 person vote for arashi per day

12. Mayoshi

Mayoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I totally agree with you it's obvious that it's an idol group that will be chosen(sorry Matsuko Deluxe). The japanese have to be logic. They buy more CDs of akb than the others groups so they like akb (the bulk buy can't explain the sales). In fact what are the groups that represent Japan (now). Akb group and Johnny's so make one do the opening and the other do the ending (I precise that I don't follow any johnny's I just try to be realistic here)

13. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    In case no one has posted this already, here are the full details and the 168 members who applied for this year's Renacchi Sousenkyo:

2nd Renacchi Sousenkyo/2016 Renacchi Sousenkyo

[​IMG]
    Image: 2015 - 1st Renacchi Sousenkyo Senbatsu (minus Shimazaki Haruka)

Method of Application: Twintails 2-shot picture with Renacchi (Last year, 2015: 755/7gogo Post to Renacchi)
    Appeal Videos:
    Candidates will stream appeal videos on Showroom (15th August to 26th August)
    Announcement of Senbatsu: 28th August on Renacchi's Showroom
    Prize: They will get their own Photobook (release date TBD on announcement of the Renacchi Sousenkyo Senbatsu), possible(?) coupling song for the 46th single

Participating Members (168 Participants):
    -
    http://yasashii-place.tumblr.com/post/148930460567/168-members-have-signed-up-for-renacchis

14. Silenka

How did this Renacchi sousenkyo thing start anyway? management idea?

15. Matsui Hikari

Iirc, someone on 7gogo asked Renacchi to rank her Top16 favorite 48G members. Someone joked and said Aki-P should create a song with the line up and so, it happened. That's how Renacchi Sousenkyou began.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

LMAO of course they do. That's the whole thing about their sales.

Sorry, nope.
    Stop asking for idol groups in the west. :fp:

As for that poll, I'm surprised AAA is so high. I remember staning for them when they first started and then... meh.

17. Silenka

Very interesting, now we have Paru senbatsu too. I wonder if there will be even more after that lol. Now I wonder since the criteria has changed if Renacchi's senbatsus will keep changing or if she will pick some of the same members as before, or if she will want to give everyone a fair chance...

18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

19. levitski

levitski Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    That's from Team 8 2nd year Anniversary concert in Okinawa from April 2nd/3rd with the Kodoku na Runner performance on Day 2

20. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I found a cute illust of 15th gen on twitter. I think Mion and Sei-chan are especially well characterized.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1