[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think Manami posted it on 755 because I saw that picture there first. She got the faces right.

2. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^ Ah, I didn't check it, thanks. In the picture, Manami looks like rather Manattan... lol

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

That cute illustration is from this guy twitter https://twitter.com/green_tea_boy
    Which happen to be a mangaka and illustrator. You might know him from Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatte Iru/My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU which he is doing the illustration (for the manga). His name is TANEDA Yuuta. Anyway, you can read his twitter description for some of his works.
    Lots of cute AKB illustrations in his twitter, also 46G illustrations. He seems to like idols.

4. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  5. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

MAHOHONNNNNNNN

Damn..huge drop for Boss...first to last

Since there is 5 more places left, I'M STILL HOPING FOR NAACHANNN

Edit: First is Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)~ I saw AkiP lol

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  8. Matsui Hikari

Sorry for the double post but thought it would be better to keep it separate

16. Tanaka Natsumi (-16) (1st)
    15. Nakai Rika (+2)(Not ranked)
    14. Okada Ayaka (+3)(Not ranked)
    13. Takagi Yumana (+4)(Not ranked)
    12. Oshima Ryoka (-9)(3rd)
    11. Yamaguchi Maho (+6)(Not ranked)
    10. Kizaki Yuria (+7)(Not ranked)
    9. Kojima Natsuki (+8)(Not ranked)
    8. Mogi Shinobu (+8)(16th)
    7. Chou Kurena (+10)(Not ranked)
    6. Sato Sumire (+4)(10th)
    5. Matsuoka Hana (+12)(Not ranked)
    4. Mukaichi Mion (+4)(8th)
    3. Tano Yuka (-1)(2nd)
    2. Ichikawa Miori (+15)(Not ranked)
    1. Oguri Yui (+16)(Not ranked)

9. Rurouni

If the twin tail is an important factor, then there is no way Naachan would've been chosen. Of course we don't know whether it played a part on how she (they?) chose the senbatsu members, but I really hope that was the reason Naachan wasn't chosen because of it.
    Anyway, what I can say is that the showroom itself is not really important (well, maybe for a couple of relatively unknown members to Kato Rena). I say this not because Nakai Rika is in 15th, but because Sumire Sato is chosen (in 6th!). FYI, Sumire Sato wasn't doing any showroom doing the duration of Renacchi sousenkyo! Also Natsumikan only did a grand total of 17min of showroom for Renacchi ssk (but her selection kinda understandable because she is the previous center). Basically she chose the somewhat less popular member (or popular among fans? or basically it is simply her preference). The addition of Miion probably to add a bit of star power to the line up (is she the highest ranking member applying for Renacchi ssk?). Last year we have Sayanee, Paruru and also Annin and Kato Rena herself to a certain extent that are basically a regular AKB senbatsu members. This year line up is much weaker.
    Having said that, I anxiously waiting for Yuiyui center because looks wise, she is definitely a center material. I probably would put Rika in the top 3, because Yuiyui, Miorin, Rikatan lineup is cuteness overload! :)
    At least with this Renacchi ssk, I can see Naachan showroom since she didn't do showroom for AKB ssk. Also I get to see more showroom in general, which is good :)

10. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    She didn't choose Paruru or Sayanee because they didn't apply for Renacchi's senbatsu/ssk...Most popular members didn't bother to participate
    Last year it was different since it was more random and didn't require any "application"

11. Rurouni

^of course I know that Sayanee, Paruru didn't apply for it. Annin iirc do apply (but didn't do any showroom), but again, I believe the highest ranking member that apply for it is Miion (that is purely from memory, haven't bothered to check it).
    Basically Miion is the odd one from the selection because her popularity is far above the other selected members. My guess is because she wanted at least 1 AKB senbatsu level member in the selection or she just like Miion since she was chosen in previous Renacchi ssk and that without having to apply so purely Renacchi favorite member. I probably guess that at the end she just chose her favorite member regardless of the showroom delivery.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There was an application method last year. The girls applied for Renacchi's Senbatsu Sousenkyou by sending her a message through 755.

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah super short haired girls couldn't pull off twintails. That senbatsu is kind of a snoozefest for me compared to last year's but there are definitely girls who are known for twintails in there so it makes sense. I see Tano made it into #3 position, guess someone had to throw her a bone :shifty:

14. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I didn't care about the SSK itself so much, I was more happy to be able to watch members doing showroom again xD Since it's impossible for many overseas-fans to go to HS-Events, those streams are the closest interaction we get with them imo.

15. Matsui Hikari

Especially with unpopular members noticing you and replying to your comments! I have a friend that got remembered by Nara Miharu :chuffed: But then the thing is some oversea fans don't always know Japanese. Hirarii and Rena (does she even do SHOWROOMS? LOL) are the only ones best for fans that do not know Japanese. I remember Hirarii's SHOWROOM being blown up with people speaking English during the AKB SSK period :XD: Same with Ma ChiaLing. It's mostly people speaking Chinese. I don't follow her SHOWROOMS (even though I understand Mandarin :^^;:) but I tuned in for 10 minutes one time and it seems like she speaks mostly in Chinese

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Hamamatsu Riona can speak english too and she did it at least once during her ssk showrooms!

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    For me, end of the day, this event provided another source of communication between the idol and her fans and for people like me who are home-wota type ...

this type of event is fun. It even benefited a few gals as the forums do talk about them and their showroom, hence increasing the awareness, etc.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes I got a reply from her in English and she was also speaking a small amount of Korean and Thai in the Showroom I saw. Now that Hirari has graduated maybe she'll gain interest from international fans?

19. marru

marru Kenkyuusei

20. Matsui Hikari

We all know SKE (management wise) doesn't seem mix too well with AKB in general lol

Woooo Keya ranked surprisingly high and Momusu is in too <3

I wonder why people want to join Nogi :/ It's really a hit or miss. You get liked, you appear everywhere. You don't get liked, you're never gonna to get shown. Well, that does to say for every other 48/46G lol