[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hiragana Keyaki is beginning to appear in magazines. First, there's a feature in the current UTB. Next, on Monday, Kakizaki Memi (their double centre with Neru) will appear alone in Weekly Playboy. Can't say I'm thrilled about a 14-year-old being in that mag, but I said the same about Techi, so at least there's a precedent. She appears to be in twintails in both features, a style she specifically said on her recent Showroom broadcast that she didn't think suited her. That was probably after doing the photo-shoots. Playboy cover first, then some off-shots from the UTB shoot. Memii is near the lower right of the cover:

wpid-BT274LU.jpg mobxVAfEp.jpg mobhJYOLC.jpg sub-member-4626_01_jpg.jpg sub-member-4626_02_jpg.jpg sub-member-4636_01_jpg.jpg

2. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane

Even you saying "Playboy Cover first" makes it sound sordid.

Maybe they are trying to appeal to the sexually frustrated japanese youth, plus stuff like that is seemingly normal and accepted in Japan.

I do look forward to Hiragana producing some more songs, though in my heart they will never replace Kanji.

3. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Keyakizaka Special Program airing on Space Shower TV Plus right now.
    AKB Taiwan Clubs is streaming it.

It's interesting, the format isn't like a documentary, but rather they let the members speak more.
    I'm late into the stream, but it's interesting to watch they talking about many things.

Akanen, Monaka, Berika, Oda group talk session is very lively as expected, Oda asks Berika to do the joke that they do in Keyabingo again :lol:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just watched it off DM and enjoyed it, but was frustrated that my ability to hear Japanese isn't better. I'll listen again. If some people thought it was worth subbing, that would be great.

They went through their year event by event, from the introduction through all their main performances, and three groups of members talked about their experiences and feelings, and especially about how different it is now, especially with how much more confident and able they feel. Techi said that when they had their first performance, they were surprised that there were so many people who knew them and were like fans already.

It was Akanen-Manaka-Berika-Oda; Nijika-Techi-Risa-Habu; and Sugai-KobaYui-Zuumin. Each group commented on each event and each question from the script. The first in each group was like an MC, except that the Akanen group seemed to have three MCs, lol. Manaka was great, so lively and humorous and forceful. Techi didn't say a whole lot, and in the final segment she seemed kind of down, for some reason. She made a point of mentioning Neru, identifying which event was the first one where Neru took part.

In other news, there was just a survey of teenage girls asking which idol group they would like to join. Keyakizaka46 came sixth, after E-Girls, Nogizaka46, AKB48, Perfume and Momoiro Clover -- and ahead of Shoujo Jidai, MoMusu16, mu's, and Flower. Groups outside the top ten included Denpagumi inc., Scandal, NMB48, HKT48, Cute, Fairies, and Sphere. "Sixth" sounds a bit disappointing until you realize that this group is only a year old, and see all the top groups behind them. Sakamichi is on a roll.

5. DathZXR

DathZXR Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    It has finally been done! Hiragana members will be appearing on KeyaKake.I am so excited to see how the members interact with each other and what makes them different from Kanji members.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I know it's a bit early, but I saw a thread on a K46 news site asking people who hey thought might realistically be in the front for the 3rd single. Some interesting answers. Lots of people put Neru up there. Lots brought Suzumon back. Some even brought in Koike and Nanako. Anyway, here's a blog post listing the possibilities they came up with.

7. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I have no idea what they are going to do. I'm only certain that Yurina will be put in the first row. lol

8. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Realistically, It should be Sugai.
    The only thing that I am sure who will be in front row is Hirate and Zuumin because the rest can be shuffle. If they put Zuumin in 2nd row, It would be a chaos.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm only certain that there will be shakeups in the frontier.
    But if based on latest HS sales, 4 names is strong contender, Sugai-Techi-Zuumin-Pon.
    The 5th spot(If there is any) are between Berika-Risa-Neru.

Well, this is a bet I don't mind losing. Half of Keyaki girls sold out their slot so whoever getting it are worthy candidate.

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    not really interest to front row. More curious to 3rd row girls who can make up their position. Akanen and Meijin vs Nanako and Miichan. Or also, Ue vs Suzumon.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Obviously, I believe in talent, since I think Suzumoto belongs up front. But I understand other factors: I'm a big fan of Neru, who has more aura and popularity than standard singing or dancing ability (although I think she has cool style in both). Uemura over Suzumon seems like crazy talk to me, but I get it. I'd like to see more of Nanako.

However, I do think that management has plans for both Suzumon and Habu, so they both may stay were they are. They also love Fuu-chan and Nijika, but they are not going to go so far as to put them up front.

I like the way the choreography is beginning to cycle the rows so everyone gets a chance to show. I still expect the full group to split into two 16-member senbatsu at some point.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mezamashi Live (38 mins)

[​IMG]

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av6119182/

credit : uploader

notes: when Keyakizaka46 sang Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai, the fans also did a loud scream just like Hirate in the pv :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  13. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    the Keyaki members will be featured in the new Nikkei Entertainment magazine out September 3rd! Hiragana Keyaki's Sato Shiho, Sasaki Kumi, and Kakizaki Memi will also be interviewed.

I hope good scans for this pop up because I really want to read/translated it :^O^:

[​IMG]

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you so much. Their SaiMajo was outstanding. It's as if they've practiced it. And that scream from the crowd...ridiculous, lol! I think this is the show after which Neru was amazed that people were jumping even far back in the crowd. I think she or Techi said something about being home among their own people, or something like that. In fact, the enthusiasm of the crowd was a definite part of what I enjoyed about this. Credit to Fuji TV for geting that across.

And there's a piece on the matome sites with a pic of a cute girl in the crowd at 5:59 and comments about ikemen guys in the audience. Certainly some presentable guys in their 20-30s (and older) and not many obvious "disgusting otaku" (kimo-ota, as they say). The circumstances of how people got tickets may have been different, not sure. Between Shibuyagawa and SaiMajo there was an interlude where the camera scanned the crowd, first touching on some girls under ten, then the pretty girl in her teens with a "Techi" sign. Maybe a different crowd? But lots and lots of people who knew the group and their music well.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  15. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Is Zuumin actually singing the first Shibuya Gawa Verse without vocal backtrack? From what I hear she does indeed. This is getting increasingly professional. Just in general, their live performances (especially vocals) became so much better over the time and the backtracks are mixed more to the background which makes it easier to hear the real live singing. I also really like the way Nijika took advantage of actually being the last to leave the stage, with her graceful bow and natural smile towards the audience. She's in a difficult position where she really has to use any chance she can get to increase her popularity. That was a very good example.

I am wondering a bit whether with the progressing integration of the Hiragana-chans live stages like this will soon be over. Regardless of positions and HS sales, the way they are performing onstage and speak to the audience leaves the impression that this is a real 21-head group where everyone is important. A split senbatsu or even senbatsu reduction where members will be dropped to unders status will put an end to this.

I'm not intending to spread negative thoughts around but I just can't help but to feel a bit uneasy about it.

16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :glare::tongue:
    you read article?:wtf:
    NO kenin Keyaki members in Nogizaka, NO work together (N46&K46)

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yup, no plans for kennin or inclusion in the other group's senbatsu.
    He also said he wants to follow the members' wishes and not do things like AKB would.
    (It's probably just an excuse so he doesn't have to admit the kennin/mixed senbatsu was a mistake)

He's not going to show how independent they are then make them subs of the AKBG, just won't happen

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

But the matome I read was full of comments saying: "Never believe this man!" What about a supergroup for the Olympics? However, I am happy that he is thinking this way. I see such a difference in presentation and culture between 46 and 48 that I want them to stay separate (despite the love of some members for the 48 style, e.g. Nanako). There even seems to be a culture difference between Nogi and Keyaki. And so may it remain, up to a point.

The culture difference between Kanji and Hiragana is something I want to see reduced. I see hints that the out-of-town Hiraganas are not moving into the dorm, at least not this term. That means less opportunity to train, and implies they really are unders. That in turn suggests (to me) that we may see this 21-member senbatsu for at least another single or two. Does that mean the Hiraganas will settle back into being unders, or will they stay a bit separate and keep developing their own culture? Not sure.