Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Glad with this senbatsu. :) Finally AKB dominate the senbatsu again and Team 4 power! Very glad for Komiharu!!!
    Sad to see Tomu not included… :(

2. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I only skimmed through a few pages of this stunning intellectual discourse, so forgive me if it's already been said, but there are a couple points that I don't usually see brought up in these discussions that can have a big impact on selection:

1- Politics. It's not always just about who sells or who could sell with some push. There's a big web of associates and potential associates AKS rubs elbows with in the entertainment industry (agencies, tv/movie/music/magazine production companies, media bigwigs, etc.) and some girls carry much more weight through the connections they've forged, or even started with in some cases, if they came from money. It can be more beneficial to AKS to maintain good relations with those outside associates, even if it means someone's push doesn't net as much money directly as another girl could.

We'll never know exactly what dealings they have behind the scenes but it certainly does go on, as it does in entertainment anywhere in the world; it's more about who you know than what you can do. Paruru is a good example here. Not that it's strange for her to be center, but when the question is why her over [insert other candidate], I would bet her ties to dramas and movies played a part, since that is an avenue AKS has been exploring more and more, and they'd love to have friends in that field.

There are probably a lot more cases than we realize where, if something looks off and you have to ask, "why her", the answer is politics.

(This is longer than I expected and I'm lazy. :^^;: Gonna try to keep it short now)

2- When will the idol bubble pop? I think many of the gripes people have with management, and the same big names getting all the glory, and sister groups (in particular SKE and NMB) getting shafted might come down to AKS playing it safe because they don't think they can sustain the growth they have, and expect this bubble to pop soon.

When you anticipate that happening, the smart thing to do is milk what you have for all it's worth and spread out into new markets while you can make a quick return there, while ignoring slow growth markets like old groups that are already tapped for the near future.

3. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Don't compare Yuria with Paruru or Dasu, different from Yuria, Paruru & Dasu actually showed good results and successfully proved haters they were wrong, specially Dasu with her almost non existent push.

Now instead of expecting her to rise with your black magic, you and your fandom should give her more than love next time, maybe some SSK votes so she doesn't look so bad :whistle:

But yeah, she's a management fave so doesn't matter if she goes from #37 to unranked, they'll still put her in senbatsu [hehe] what a shame

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    they would still have 3 though, sakura, harupi, and sashi are pretty much locked now

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I was 100% convinced they would go with a double A-Side, a "pure" AKB formation and the A-Team of the 48 group. Like they were testing the water with the senkyo single and hey it worked so why not keep on doing it?

On Senbatsu, well no Miru or Tomu is weird other than that I like it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  6. Enreik

Enreik Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    So I've been reading the past pages of posts, and I normally don't post anything myself since I tend to be more of a lurker than a poster but I thought I would write my opinion for the 46th Single Senbatsu.
    First off I am super happy that Komiyama is in the Senbatsu, and that I hope that means she will be featured more in shows (Variety or otherwise), and that she gains more and more fans, and that getting 21st in SSK wasn't a fluke or pity votes.

And this is just my opinion but I believe that each of the sister group has one representative in this Senbatsu.
    It may not look like it when you first take a glance at the Senbatsu list but if you actually break it down, you can sort of see why I think this way.

First off this is an AKB single, so the majority of the Senbatsu will consist of AKB members.
    There are 15 AKB members. But if you count kennins as part of AKB, which when they introduce themselves they will normally say for instance; Kodama Haruka HKT's Team H/AKB's Team K and Miyawaki Sakura HKT's Team KIV/AKB's Team A. So adding those two, it would be 17 AKB members.

Matsui Jurina and Yamamoto Sayaka both left their kennin positions, so they represent SKE and NMB. So if you add all the sister groups, SKE's Matsui Jurina, NMB's Yamamoto Sayaka, HKT's Matsuoka Hana, and NGT's Nakai Rika. That would be 21 members total so far.

And even though Sashihara Rino is part of HKT, she is also ranked #1, and it would be foolish not to include their top member in the whole AKB48 group.
    So that's 22 members in total. So looking at it that way it seems each sister group has one representative, and that HKT doesn't really have 4 members even though they do.

And I also made a table from the past 11 Single Senbatsu to see how many Singles each member has appeared in. 16 of the 22 members have been in Senbatsu at least 5 or more times.
    46th.JPG

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Even though kennin members do hold some sort of membership in AKB, they shouldn't be counted in AKB's pool. Besides Sasshi and Sakura, Haruppi barely does anything for AKB. It's just a name. Back then, when Sayanee was still a Team K kennin and participated in [some] songs without Miyuki (that means only Sayanee is representing NMB but she also has Team K kennin attached), does that mean there are no representatives coming from NMB?

I don't mind even if HKT has 3 members but if they add Hana in there, it's a problem. Don't get me wrong. I hold nothing against Hana but this is way too much of a push. To the point where they dropped Tomu, dropped Miichan, and dropped Kitarie. Even more so, it's a 23-nin senbatsu. The biggest by far (not including pre-ssk lineups and KR)!

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So to sum everything up!

If Yuria was swapped with Tomu and Hana with Dasu/Ryoka everyone would be happy.

Yay!

Let's pray to Acchan for the next single.

9. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Well, two of them are also AKB members so, technically, there are only 2 from HKT.

10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    not to mention sashi was originally akb member so basically it's only hana lol

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This senbatsu has 22 members.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

it is 23. There is a list that forgot to include Komi. Or you might forgot to count the center.

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I'm late to join party.
    - I can deal with this selection. And pretty like it.

Positive
    - a lot AKB new gen

Wtf
    -Yuria. I have nothing to do with her. But her push is disturbing, at least from now. She is flop and not get any younger.

I pretty exited to this single

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Komi is in this list, and it specifically says 22:

[After Paruru]、指原莉乃(HKT)、柏木由紀(AKB)、山本彩(NMB)、渡辺麻友(AKB)、小嶋陽菜(AKB)、宮脇咲良(HKT、AKB)、松井珠理奈(SKE)、横山由依(AKB)、兒玉遥(HKT、AKB)、入山杏奈(AKB)、加藤玲奈(AKB)、向井地美音(AKB)、岡田奈々(AKB)、小嶋真子(AKB)、木崎ゆりあ(AKB)、高橋朱里(AKB)、川本紗矢(AKB)、込山榛香(AKB)、松岡はな(HKT)、小栗有以(AKB・チーム8)、中井りか(NGT)の22人(発表順)

http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/593890/

Who did tokyo-sports leave out?

AKB48 Daily also has 22:
    1. Shimazaki Haruka (島崎遥香)
    2. Watanabe Mayu (渡辺麻友)
    3. Kashiwagi Yuki (柏木由紀)
    4. Kojima Haruna (小嶋陽菜)
    5. Yokoyama Yui (横山由依)
    6. Iriyama Anna (入山杏奈)
    7. Mukaichi Mion (向井地美音)
    8. Okada Nana (岡田奈々)
    9. Kato Rena (加藤玲奈)
    10. Kizaki Yuria (木崎ゆりあ)
    11. Kojima Mako (小嶋真子)
    12. Takahashi Juri (高橋朱里)
    13. Kawamoto Saya (川本さや)
    14. Komiyama Haruka (込山はるか)
    15. Oguri Yui (小栗有以)
    16. Matsui Jurina (松井珠理奈)
    17. Yamamoto Sayaka (山本彩)
    18. Sashihara Rino (指原莉乃)
    19. Miyawaki Sakura (宮脇咲良)
    20. Kodama Haruka (兒玉遥)
    21. Matsuoka Hana (松岡はな)
    22. Nakai Rika (中井りか)

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2016/09/shimazaki-haruka-to-be-akb48s-46th.html

Who did they leave out?

Here is AKB48 daily again. I still count 22.

1. Team A - Shimazaki Haruka (No. 8)
    2. Team A - Kojima Haruna (No. 16)
    3. Team A - Iriyama Anna (No. 18)
    4. Team KIV/A - Miyawaki Sakura (No. 6)
    5. Team K - Mukaichi Mion (No. 13)
    6. Team H/K - Kodama Haruka (No. 9)
    7. Team B - Watanabe Mayu (No. 2)
    8. Team B - Kashiwagi Yuki (No. 5)
    9. Team B - Kato Rena (No. 26)
    10. Team 4 - Okada Nana (No. 14)
    11. Team 4 - Takahashi Juri (No. 15)
    12. Team 4 - Kojima Mako (No. 19)
    13. Team 4 - Komiyama Haruka (No. 21)
    14. Team S - Matsui Jurina (No. 3)
    15. Team N - Yamamoto Sayaka (No. 4)
    16. Team H - Sashihara Rino (No. 1)
    17. Team NIII - Nakai Rika (No. 96)
    18. Toyota Team 8 - Oguri Yui (UnRanked)
    19. Baito AKB + Team TII Matsuoka Hana (UnRanked)
    20. DRAFT + Team 4 - Kawamoto Saya (No. 27)
    21. Team S + Team B - Kizaki Yuria (No. 37)
    22. General Manager + Team A - Yokoyama Yui (No. 11)
    http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2016/09/yamamoto-sayaka-and-matsui-jurina.html

What list are you using?

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No, it's 22.

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Okay, but how can you just not count KR (32 members)? This isn't even close to their biggest senbatsu "by far". Laborador Retriever had 36. You're being very selective about which songs "count".

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

You're right. I'm counting double. It is 22. Basically someone posted something with Yuka early (probably meant Oguri Yui not Yuka).
    Edit: also what is that horrible mess of a list from akb daily? That only serve to confuse people. If he want to create a list with team history, it should be sorted by their current team first then you can add the history next to their name.

18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I'm assuming this is at me?

Pretty sure you didn't read what I wrote lmao. I said, this is by far the largest lineup excluding pre-SSK songs and KR.

Pre-SSK lineups are bound to be large because they want to promote everyone from all the JPN48 groups. KR was an exception. Anyways, I'm more of talking about the past 21-nin and the current 16-nin

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's the "There are really only two members from HKT (or really only one member other than Sasshi)" list. :)

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Possibly the silliest argument I've seen in this thread, and that's saying something.