Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Just... check the previous page maybe?

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    UNLESS- You're a Jurina-Bot....OHHHHH!!! I tease, She's not AKB Kennin any more (yet, she keeps showing up to AKB stuff it's so weird).

IN ALL Seriousness....we haven't even heard the song. BUT a New Question emerges: WHO is the "2nd Center" of 46th Single?...Now that Paruru will Cease ALL AKB activities by end of 2016??.... so do the Math, 22 - 1 leaves room for 1 more girl in the Senbatsu. WHO will it be?? AND because the "Ace" is leaving, who becomes the New "Center"?...like when they perform it in January or whatever (if it becomes a Mega Popular song)...is it Sakura? Mion? Mayu?...could it be possibly
    YURIA??? - God. too easy

This 46th single is "Mutable". Remember how pissed off people got that Paruru was centering "Beginner" & "River" in 2013 RH and then it never happened much after that? They probably needed to make the Entire Single as "Flexible" as possible. Just because your girl isn't on the CD Senbatsu - doesn't mean she's not going to be performing in it for during ALL the LIVES on TV. Sayanee & Jurina can't always be there so more GOOD Position spaces will "open up".

There's hope for everyone. ALSO, it occurred to me why YURIA wasn't dropped from Senbatsu...her Acting roles reach more TV's & make her visible to potential AKB fans/casuals in ways the rank & file Idol theater girls don't have- she was recently ranked "7th" (I think ) in that "love show" drama actress poll. She has a statistical advantage & face/name recognition cross promotional appeal that goes HIGHER w/ the more gigs she gets.

3. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ^ I don't think this post was needed. Please don't start the Yuria-war all over again

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Because each sister group always gets at least one member in singles, and nobody is at jurina's level in ske. Also I didn't see you call out sayanee even though the situation is literally exactly the same.

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    #1 I said I was kidding. #2 you basically explained the problem w/ Jurina - "No one is at her Level"?? How do we know, Aside from Rena - we never got any other Flavors out of SKE (except w/ the Election singles: Aya & Dasu & that other chick). Just once I'd like to see someone besides Jurina rep SKE.

Further Analysis
    Sayanee would gladly step aside- She's shared "Center" w/ other girls (besides Milky) and I think Management "relies on her too much" (someone said earlier)- I'd be fine seeing a "Fresh Face" from both SKE & NMB rep in a future A Side. In fact...

That's the NEW "Event" you could have to compliment the Janken. Let ALL the Sister Groups battle each other in Sports Festival style & each Winner from each sister group gets to be the ONLY girl to be in an AKB A-side - it would be hard to rig & it would be a chance to showcase unknown girls from Sister Groups. You can Add a "Hidden Talent" or Cosplay/ Beauty pageant element to it to give the NON-Athletic girls a chance so it's not a Blow-out of just strong Dancers.

Someone mentioned SKE's A side was devoted "Death Cash" (Jurina's show) - that's kinda cruel. HKT48 did an Anime theme but at least it picked "New Gens" & didn't boost 1 girl. Paruru & the Nyan-Nyan girls did a fine job w/ "Youkai Watch"- it was a good balance there between Paruru, Sakura & Jurina (w/ YURIA, Kawaii, & another chick).

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 46th Single (TBA) (1st Round HS Sales Results)
    Sayaka Yamamoto 25/25①
    Haruka Shimazaki 5/5①

[​IMG]

AKB48G Spring Festival (1st Round Sell Outs)

Stage [ B ]: #3 (Sayaka Yamamoto)
    Stage [ B ]: #7 (Sayaka Yamamoto)
    Stage [D]: #5 (Sayaka Yamamoto and Yui Yokoyama)
    Stage [D]: #9 (Miru Shiroma, Sayaka Yamamoto, Kei Jonishi, Akari Yoshida, Momoko Kinoshita)
    Stage [E]: #17 (Yuki Kashiwagi)
    Stage [F]: #6 (Mayu Watanabe and Rino Sashihara)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No worries. Fixed that right up for you.:D

8. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow isn't sayanee is too darn popular or whattt

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

yes she is !!! :D she bring out all osaka fanboys !!! and imo she'll be more and more popular once her album is released !!! anticipate the queen !! :D

10. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    wow hmmm so can like people who live outside japan still have access to going to her HS/any AKB related events esp this single?

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    @Mayu Paru : Welcome to Stage48 :) Here is the thread about attending handshakes as a foreign fan. Also, there is an FAQ, a guide to attending theater shows, and a general Q&A thread where you can ask your questions. In fact the general discussion forum as a whole has a LOT of useful information. Finally, posting twice in a row in a forum is considered bad form because it clutters the thread, so please don't do that - did you know you can edit your posts?

I'd like to make a guess now that Kubo Satone will be in undergirls or some bug unit or something. She's got 10 handshake slots as a KKS and I think actually sold some slots last single. She's been centering the Boku no Taiyou stage whenever Yuiri isn't, and was on 48show centering Idol Nante Yobanaide. She's really young, very smiley and her dance is good. I am hoping for KKS promotions at Janken, as well as a first performance of this single!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ok noted! sorry ill clear up one of them and im not too sure if i got the time to skim through all that threads... i tried searching but i dont get any helpful results! im still relatively new here cos idk how this operates and is adapting!

meanwhile no one has told me where to get all the latest picture or updates on the single like the costumes QAQ

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    We were all new once. Usually, look whereever you can think of and if you find nothing then ask in the Q&A. The latest updates about this single will be here in this thread. The problem is at the moment there aren't any new updates except the handshake sales data that @ForrestFuller has already posted. We don't know anything, no pictures, costumes etc. If it isn't in this thread, nobody knows. We've just got to wait I'm afraid.

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    What's wrong with that 1st round? XD Only Sayanee :D (Paruru was obvious cause it's her grad single)

Sent with Tapatalk

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Nothing special.
    She is the only "all slot sold out in 1st round" girl for quite some time now.

16. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    This 'Spring Festival' - is this a handshake ticket entry or will I need to go via the ticket reservation site ? My Japanese is limited, haha and don't have much experience with their events.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

...While Mayuyu, Yukirin, Jurina, and Sakura didn't even sold one of their slot yet. Oh well, 1st round.

I'm not sure on Haru Matsuri/Spring Festival, but I believe it ain't different than Natsu Matsuri back then.
    Maybe someone could give a better detail than me.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 46th Single (TBA) (2nd Round HS Sales Results)
    Sayaka Yamamoto 25/25①
    Haruka Shimazaki 5/5①
    Sakura Miyawaki 25/25②

Jurina Matsui 21/25(1)
    Miru Shiroma 13/25(3)
    Yuki Kashiwagi *7/25
    Akari Suda *2/25(3)
    Mayu Watanabe *2/25(3)
    Nana Okada *2/25(1)
    Rino Sashihara *2/25
    Fuuko Yagura *0/25(1)

Yui Oguri *7/20(1)
    Yui Yokoyama *4/20(1)
    Yuiri Murayama *4/20
    Nagisa Shibuya *3/20(1)
    Sarina Souda *3/20
    Yuuri Ota *3/20
    Narumi Kuranoo *2/20
    Ririka Sutou *2/20
    Shu Yabushita *2/20
    Yuria Kizaki *1/20
    Juri Takahashi *1/20
    Haruka Komiyama *1/20
    Akane Takayanagi *1/20
    Nao Furuhata *1/20
    Maho Yamaguchi *1/20
    Mina Oba *0/20(1)
    Miku Tanaka *0/20(1)

Nagisa Sakaguchi *1/16

Nanami Sato *1/12

Slots Sold So Far
    AKB48 *38 / 1,060 (3.58%)
    SKE48 *28 / *,545 (5.14%)
    NMB48 *48 / *,555 (8.65%)
    HKT48 *27 / *,574 (4.70%)
    NGT48 **1 / *,280 (0.36%)
    Total: 142 / 3,014 (4.71%)

AKB48G Spring Festival Stages (2nd Round Sell Outs)
    Stage [A] #1: Yuki Kashiwagi and Mayu Watanabe
    Stage [ B ] #6: Yuki Kashiwagi
    Stage [C] #8: Nana Okada, Mako Kojima, Miki Nishino
    Stage [C] #10: Nana Okada, Juri Takahashi, Mion Mukaichi
    Stage [D] #14: Sayaka Yamamot and Yui Yokoyama
    Stage [E] #5: Haruka Kodama and Sakura Miyawaki
    Stage [E] #14: Haruka Kodama and Sakura Miyawaki
    Stage [F] #9: Rie Kitahara, Yuki Kashiwagi, Yuka Ogino, Marina Nishigata
    Stage [F] #15: Mayu Watanabe and Rino Sashihara

Surprise Lanes
    Yuiri Murayama *1/*1②

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Anybody could explain why Fuuchan has 25 slots?

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Looking positive for a 2nd round
    She always have max slots