Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    To be fair, nothing had been confirmed and everything was just rumors and speculation. People do have a right to be a little hopeful in that scenario XD We had been speculating about Koji's graduation for years until she pulled the NNK stunt and everyone was like "oh... really now. Ok".

I guess Christmas HS will be Paruru's last, then :)

2. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

So, is Paruru >>>>> NyanNyan?!
    For real?! Just saying, it should had been a Nyan centre or at least none of them with both getting a graduation b-side.

((I'm just adding some fire to the thread =P))

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well there is a rumor of Kojiharu centering the 47th Single.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Two send-off singles in a row would be just too much.
    I hope they just give her a graduation song and let a new gen center.

But getting ahead of ourselves with that lol

Just one week for the (hopefully) debut in janken! :^^;:

5. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Yep, I think to aside send off in a row is a bit too much... Which means, unless kojiharu postpone her graduation until end next year, I think unlikely she won't get an aside. And I also think mayu should be graduating next year... I don't know, I have this feeling... Sooooooo

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Hopefully Kojima declines the 47th single.

7. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I don't think you have to be a Paruru Oshi for that, hell I was 100% sure it would be a grad single for her, she have been on decline with AKB activities for the last year and even less and less the past few months.
    Did not expect her to stay in the group past 2017.

Focused more on acting and was quite obvious she wanted to pursue it fully.

8. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm the only one that thinks that this single is going to be Lavender Field?
    The song has that graduation feel plus the pink outfits and Paruru centering it in a concert makes me think that...

Also, this was the perfect occasion for a double A-side single and have Kojiharu and Paruru centering each song. (Unlike in the 45th single which was pointless meh)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yes, because they never release stage songs as singles anymore.

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, Burning >>>>> any other agency, but in this case, I think it's just that Kojiharu simply isn't in a hurry to graduate. there was no set date for her graduation, so she might as well graduate when she turns 30 or something))

11. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

That's so true, but even thinking the all idols have a huge appreciation for theirselves, I actually think Paruru is one of the girls the don't care much about the group anymore or being centre (maybe I'm just being naive and they all want to be showcased). But from my point of view, she just wanna free herself from akb as soon as possible.
    Of course she is one of the biggest names in Akb for the last 4 years, but if she is so desperate to leave, why still giving her like the spotlight?

Anyway, I'm genuinely happy that she is centre cause I like her a lot. And I don't try to understand mgmt mind. But but but but I think a graduation song would had been good enough

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Not surprising that Paru announced graduation. I think most of us were kind of expecting it after all the rumors and the choice for center.

Pretty much every time there is a huge buzz in the media about a member potentially graduating, it actually happens shortly after (or the news sometimes gets leaked early like in Nyan's case lol). It is apparent that news outlets get the news of prominent AKB members graduating before the girls actually announce it, which...kind of implies that not all of the girls are simply springing their graduation on everyone without having decided it beforehand with a bunch of people's knowledge. And also means we should be paying attention to the rumor mill because it is right a lot of the time when it comes to graduations. At least, that's been my constant observation.

I imagine we will get Paru's proper grad song in the next single, not this one. It's common now for the popular girls to get 2 sendoffs, a center and then a sappy graduation song :p What's kind of sad is that Nyan isn't out yet though, and she will probably still be there after Paru even though Paru announced much later...

13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

When a member announces graduation, don't they have to inform everyone beforehand (whether it's someone that has scheduled work with them or etc.) that after XXX they won't be an AKB member to give them the heads up? At least, that's what I imagined it to be. It wouldn't make sense for a company to have scheduled a show (before they announce graduation) that involves XXX representing as AKB after their graduation.

Anyways, even if there will no concert for Paru, I still think she'll get a graduation song at least. All the big names have gotten one and Paru wouldn't be an exception. Heck, even Ricchan got one (not trying to start any fire).

Why can't we think of Paru's center as a positive one lol. Single gets released around November and Paru graduates December. There is only 1~2 months of promotion so after Paru does graduate, the center might be taken over by 1) Mayuyu 2) New gen or 3) Paru's "successor" anyways. That also means one position is empty so another can come in. Since all the future leading AKB members are already in, you can expect Tomu, Ryoka, Naanya, and etc. to sub in and get the exposures. It still lacks compared to actually being in the single but it's better than nothing.

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Compared to Paruru, Nyan's graduation seems late.
    They could just do it a la Mariko: announced it in SSK and got the graduation song in the following single. Period.

Or maybe they are planning for No3B disbandment concert or their final release (i.e. album) before letting Nyan go.

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I think this single still needs a Makiko/Rikanyan duet.

16. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They have been trying to add extra things to the handshakes in the last single thats why it sold so well.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is the current normal AKB HS event. Member that have max slots usually only have signing. Those that don't have max slots have various events. It is like the normal HS, but for the 2 shot, you can take a picture with the member. For the 1 shot video, you can record them. Not to be confused with the normal 2 shot event.
    For example, this is how it looks like for 1 shot video https://twitter.com/miyazawadesuga/status/782197445300097024
    So it is the same as normal HS (not a special booth like for 2 shot event), but you can record them, or having 2 shot, playing cards, etc.

19. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Oh I get it. So the 2shot is actually those selfie shots with the girls that people have been posting.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

20. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    so saddddd!!! anws we all saw it coming....
    just asking in the event if i manage to get to japan when the single is released and what comes with it? (i know there are multiple ver. like ssk tix and stuff, but i want to get a clearer pic!)

I was hoping its Jan so i can fly over at a cheaper cos OAO!!!

btw can someone send the attachments of the latest update on the single costumes or locations etc? i seem to miss out alot for ard 4 days!

Thanks!

btw anyone has the schedule for the single events? and maybe stages with Paruru inside/ HS event or any Paruru-related events or related to this single events? I really need the schedule! Really helps!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2016