Audition SKE48 8th Generation Auditions Thread

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 9, 2016.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I caught #34, #27, #41 and I think #55 by almost the end of the session the girls were allowed.

#34 was talking way too fast! I think people were also asking if she was alright talking at the speed she was using. It was fun nonetheless, but I wanted to check others, so....

I saw the ranking page and #65 Miyo was first, but not live by then. I wanted to see and check her out since I liked Nomunee. I proceeded to the second in place, #27. #27 is pretty. But was not interesting to me since I don't know Japanese to comprehend what she was saying. Though the background..... her house? It looks similar to the #29 girl in AKB48's 16th generation audition. Her background, her house. Or houses in Japan are similar looking? Last time I saw she was second, but just now she's first. Oh... I think she was writing something down? Or was it #55 who did that? I really can't remember now. But #41 was crying. Why was she crying?

I want to see more tomorrow and I definitely want to check Miyo's showroom out.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is video of candidate#27 showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nomura Nao sister showroom vid (Candidate#65)

candidate#21:inlove::inlove:

candidate#12

candidate#22

more showroom vid in this channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQFOD4lxXs37IxxV_s-ASMw/videos

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  3. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I've never really followed the SKE group since there hasn't really been any members that I really liked, except Rena but when I finally discovered her she was already graduating. However, since liking the last few singles I thought I might try and find an Oshi from the members that are auditioning. I've recently been watching the showrooms for the auditions and after seeing several of these showrooms I like #28 the best. At the time of posting her Showroom is currently ranked 5th so I'm surprised no one's mentioned her and for me I hope she passes the auditions, mostly because I've been and will be continuing to get up at 1 in the morning to watch her Showroom. She's really nice and she reads all of the comments out loud, she's also tried out for the SKE 5th generation audition which she didn't pass. She even tries to read the English comments but her English isn't very good so sometimes the other people commenting will translate the English into Japanese for her. Watching her showroom earlier Jurina popped in to her room twice. I'm not quite sure how common that is but I hope that means good things for her to come. She's also created her own "family" which will use "だす”instead of "です" when commenting.

My take on the showrooms is that although management may have members in mind I think Showroom IS in fact a way for the fans to get to know them, and in so doing so management can see how popular the members are. Since all rooms are ranked and there is a constant change in the ranking the include amounts of points as well as people who are following them the management can then choose the most popular members despite their previous decisions. It also helps out the members because when they start out as members of the group they will have a small fan base of supporters. This may help with the problem in the past of the top members staying at the top. Before, without a push from the management, it was harder for members to appeal themselves to their fans, but showroom gives an even playing field and it is up to the members themselves to appeal to the fans. By the use of this tool I feel there will probably be a big change in the Senbatsu rankings next year since you will see the rise of the not so popular members.

4. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Because of your post I stopped in on her showroom tonight, she really is so sweet! I can't understand japanese and was using google translate the whole time, but she seemed so happy when i mentioned me and a couple of my friends from Canada were rooting for her :cute: And she answered all my questions even though they were such bad japanese [hehe] And said bye bye to me when I said I had to leave. I really hope she passes!

5. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    6 is adorable. Her nickname is Melon-chan XD She's a little unsure (she says "eeeeto..." a lot) but she sang a little of Hanikami lollipop and she's so cute I'm dying.

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    #6 reminds me of Acchan! I think I'll give her my stars!

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 1.23.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 1.22.39 AM.png

7. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    TONS of people said that in her chat. Tons. She just giggles and smiles and says thank you and omg she's so f'n cute

8. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I noticed that! I don't think anyone could say she didn't at least have Acchan vibes. but yeah she's cute and dresses cutely. but she doesn't answer any of the more complicated (if you want to call them that) questions... lol. maybe it's nerves.

9. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    #37 is my favorite. She was talking to me in English too. Current rank is 12!

Attached Files:

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm just begining to follow this. I hope I can have a new oshimen, now from SKE48.

So Nomura Miyo is auditioning SKE48 8th gen. I thought she'd audition AKB48 16th gen to follow her sister Nao. Well they're from Aichi and Miyo chooses SKE48.

Sorry if I's asking in wrong thread but will remains of 7d2 that haven't been promoted to teams will be merged with SKE48 8th gen?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  11. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I've never followed SKE48 but I try to find a girl I like now through the new Gen haha

For now I've been visiting a lot of different rooms, haven't found the perfect girl yet. But since today morning I decided it will be #38.
    Her profile picture doesn't do her justice and when I first stumbled into her room I didn't find her interesting or anything. But she was one of the first to stream this morning, and after switching between girls I thought she might be the one "worth" my attention the most. And the more I watched her, the more I liked her.

She started at 35 in the Ranking today, but she already haves a little circle of close followers, and we got her to Rank 26 now. My wish is to get her into the Top 20, even though it might probably be impossible. The next bunch of girls after her in the Rankings are coming online soon while she haves to leave at 20:00 (she's only 14) - and so she'll be going down a bit again.

#38 is really cute in her showroom. Her voice is really soft, so if you change from her room to another girl don't forget to turn down the volume of your speaker lol But she really tries to do & answer everything the fans are asking her. She gets down and reads all the comments (honestly it's not as difficult because not a lot are commenting ._.). But she always adds something on her own. When asked if she haves fun she didn't just replied with a "yes" but also told us how nervous she was in the beginning, and still is, etc.

Also today morning someone asked her (in japanese) if she can speak english, and she replied in english something like: "My english is not good!" Not the best pronunciation, but you could definitely understand her.

12. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Today is the last day of the 8th gen audition SHOWROOM's (if I've understood it right) and the last day to support your favourite 8th gen candidate! Even if you're not very interested in SKE48 or any particular candidate may I ask you (if you have a couple of minutes to spare) to check out number #20, Nyao-chan? This lovely girl caught my eye on the very first day and I have tried my very best to support her since then. She has the lovliest smile and tries her best talking to all of the people commenting, even though all of us aren't great at speaking japanese. She's been really kind and polite and I just really really want to support her when I see how much she's trying. She's currently ranked 19th place and I've given her all my stars and support so far, but that might not be enough for her to make it through. So I'm asking you guys, if you happen to have some time to spare, a couple of SHOWROOM stars or just a moment to share her SHOWROOM link on twitter, it would be so very nice of you if you did!! Please help us show this lovely girl our support! :worthy:
    https://www.showroom-live.com/ske48_8th_20

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 17, 22, 27, 28, 29, 38 are/were streaming today. I assume they all pass to the next stage. That is only the first batch. There might be a 2nd batch like the AKB one.
    Next batch
    42, 45, 50, 51, 53, 54, 55, 57, 61, 65
    I just noticed that they are streaming according to their entry number, as in the first batch is from 6-38 and the 2nd batch from 42-65.

Order by rank

So far only 21 that pass to the next stage. Only one of those is faceless (54). If this is like the AKB one, those that aren't streaming are not necessarily out, so you still got hope if your favorite wasn't streaming today. And if it is like AKB, they will remove those that are not pass from the event page (forgot how long the delay is for AKB, but not the same day), so just check back at the event page and hopefully they will update it https://www.showroom-live.com/event/ske48_8th_audition

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  14. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Shame that 34 & 35 didn't pass

15. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    According to some of my Japanese friends all the members that did showroom tonight DID PASS the auditions. I don't believe there is a final stage after this point so all the members that Rurouni listed are the new 8th SKE gen!!!!! Sad that 20 didn't pass though, I was hoping she would, though on the upside my oshi 28 did, so that's something.

16. Rurouni

The comments in the showroom is congratulations and they are streaming from the same place, thus those that are streaming definitely pass to the next stage. Those that were not streaming aren't necessarily out. It might mean that they just can go to the location at this time. Also I believe more of those faceless candidates should pass (they are faceless because they probably have more restriction, especially from their school, thus likely can't go to the announcement location). So just wait and see. No. 20, 34, 35 might still have a chance to pass.

17. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Yeah, though to be honest I have no idea how they chose the candidates. Was it off popularity or followers, a mix of both or something else completely. I know that both Yuasa Hiroshi as well as Jurina popped into a large amount of showrooms so maybe they also had something to do with it. I don't know how the AKB auditions worked, but the felling that I'm getting is that these are the 8th gen members.

18. Rurouni

Looking at the AKB 16th gen, if the event page is correct, 32 candidates pass to the next stage. Not all of them were streaming at the announcement date (only around 20 something candidates streaming?).

Looking at the SKE one, it seems that those that rank high have a higher chance of making it vs the AKB one. Don't quote me on that tho, since I haven't really compare the data.

23 people in the picture? So either I missed 2 people or they didn't stream at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So... like with AKB, these are tentative KKS?

I hope they all make it. God knows the group needs the numbers!

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The latter. They didn't stream at all. In fact, we still don't know which number those 2 are.