Nishino Miki (Mikichan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    (murashige) it is and she got her punishment.

maybe both miki and naanya got their punishment but decided to leave because maybe (it's only my speculation) the punishment is a little too hard and graduation seems to be better for them

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The members for Dec 19th Team 4 stage is out. Basically only Komiharu and Sayaya that will not participate. So Miki can announce her graduation there instead of today. But what will happen is that I think Naachan will participate on today's FNS and have her birthday on 19th. So it is still a lost cause and probably could force Miki to announce her graduation on January if she doesn't want to announce it at Naachan bd because there are no stage performance for her after Dec 19th (no BnT stage or other special stage or T4 stage).
    Even if Miki suddenly didn't want to announce it today, Dec 19th would be Izurina seitansai. So either this or that.
    Anyway, I think it is for the best that she announced it today at Naachan seitansai.

3. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Miki is one of my top 3 oshi so I obviously feel sad. But I'm actually sad for her, she had potential but she wasted it and that frustrating.
    I won't say she deserved to be pushed out (that how it looks) but honestly I can't pity her.

They all know how it works, why she couldn't stay diligent like Naachan and Kojimako ?

I don't know what's her plan but I hope she'll find happiness.

I'll miss her.

4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It's a pity ... Thanks for everything Mikichan and good luck! We sure will miss you ... :(

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ughhh...
    Is not good to wake up and seeing this as the first thing of the day...
    I already knew that Miki wasn't that mentally strong but...
    ... it hurts brothers... it hurts

6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder if her strict parents (who didnt want her to join akb) found out about the scandal via the newspaper and pulled her out.

But then it was management who pulled her out of AKBINGO and national handshake events... Oh god Miki why did you have to hang out at 2am with Johnnys. And why did the stupid paparazzi have to catch you.

7. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I don't understand why they pulled her out of National HS, she is still available for the 2S for the Album being released.

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It feels ironic reading her message a while back saying that she won't leave yet and now she announced her graduation. It might not be the best time to announce it, but I guess it had to happen on Naachan's seitansai. It's been a fun ride with her in the group and looks like she'll be in some events before her last appearance right?

9. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74
    Crap, this was something I was not expecting, will miss her craziness and reactions she has when she leaves. :cry2:

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Omg she got really fat these last few weeks :shock:. Probably because of stress she was eating too much. Whether management pushed her out or it was her own failures as a member that made her realize she would never be popular, it's still too bad to end up this way. At least Naanya had a chance to be the future ace, but by this point Mimi probably knew she was stuck a theatre girl forever.

At least we still have the best of their generation left, naachan and kojimako, and huge 16th gen coming in too.

11. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Wow... did she really get that fat? :confused:

Oh... Sorry... I'll leave now. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  12. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, it's the best decision after all.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It reminds me The iDOLM@STER Movie.

14. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm just in a complete and utter state of shock. I really didn't expect this. But I guess with the scandal and all the hate people seem to be throwing at her because of her weight she decided to leave. Such a toxic situation would drag anyone down.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    As Naanya oshi, of course i'm sad for miki since nowadays they are always together.... but i never thought miki will graduate. I will not see her dancing to Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! with her 500% and her senior & kouhais laughing so hard..... good old days :(:(:(

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

What makes you come to that conclusion?

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think part of it is the camera. She did the cooking showroom last week on Friday with the other musketeers. She didn't look bad then, and I doubt she gained 10 pounds in four days.

18. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ;_________;
    I'm so sad...
    Please don't be rude towards Miki right now.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino