Nishino Miki (Mikichan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    tbh, I think Naachan centered hebirote (and I think her mike only got turned on at the last minute) although Miichan introduced it and the camera centered on her (but you can't really make out her singing) :)
    Hebirote sung live with a live band
    But it was good to see them, they were enjoying theirselves
    Paruru got more embarrassed it seems by being called out for not participating then she would have been if she had joined in :D

btw, as someone mentioned in the discord, Yamamoto sang about how the 14ki did not approve of the match at all, they only changed their mind after they met him and he cooked for them.

ow, and for the live of me I have no idea why half of Speedwagon broke down in tears :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    They're going all out with this wedding ceremony!
    But that Hebirote felt so good, so many happy faces and glowing ladies, it's heart warming seeing them all grown up and gathered together.

(Is that Tamura Atsushi MCing for the wedding? Haven't seen him in a while!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yes, it was
    He also has worked with AKB in the past, i remember that 80ties idols vs. AKB show

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just found out that Mikichan is currently playing the role of Naomi in the TV series 'GARO: The Inheritor Of Steel'. AFAICS her character is not one of the main ones and she makes her first appearance in EP.6. However both that episode and EP.7 (in which she appears right at the start as a dancer) are available for free viewing (and with English CC subs) from the official YouTube channel of the series:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1