Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    You're welcome..;)
    eventhough personally i feel there's no need to thank me from keeping updating Yuihan thread.. Simply, i did it because i want to & for the love of Yuihan + i really like stage 48 thread that give me so much info of Yuihan & some member that i have eyes on.. ;)(& if i have the abilities i would like to do translations from any source info of Yui, but sadly i can't.. Need to learn japanese 1st..:()
    & when i ran through this thread a year before i feel that this thread very lively thanks to the Yui oshi dai-senpai such as @Samara Morgane @GeoFreak @goh1925 @hjr1891 & some others.. I think that they should be the one to thank for because they provide so much like translations, vid, pic & many more.. Sometime i wonder where this great people have gone, (except some that i still see post in Yui thread once a while) maybe they still in the thread & just lay low..

2. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I really appreciated your update @Zuu Ryuzuma 48. Its nice to see Yui thread is usually on top, even if there is no discussion, at least i know someone would be here when i join the conversation. That must be very good to have such great senpai here, thank you so much for everything on this thread.

I do hope we can discuss a lot about yui here. Now, i'm still learning about Yui. But i hope next time i come to here i'll can discuss with all of you.

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yui and Japan traditional costume never fail to impress me

4. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    me too i don't know :D

5. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    About that... I start my journey with Yui from this thread too, they all have my appreciation :inlove:.

But as you can see most of them are busy with life and finding time to update forum is hard ( I know some till follow Yui ). That's why having new members come and make this thread active feel much better like @Titidus said, I'd also love more discussion about Yui so please do.

And I think I know how it feels when keeping updating things but getting no kind of responding/// :^^;:

6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    You're most welcome.. ;) i just do what i can with my limited abilities.. Same with you, i'm still learning to get to know more about Yui.. Even after a year i feel like there still many thing i need to know 'bout her.. (So basically now, i'm gathering as much info as i can about Yui from any related source.. Akbingo, documentary, akbshow, LOD, etc.. Man, i feel like 1TB HDD is not enough.. :^^;:)
    & after that is when i think i'm just qualified enough to discuss a lot about Yui..

She always look so pretty in that.. [hehe]

Yeah.. I feel u @Bisuoshi on that.. As for me i don't mind if i dont get respond when i post something, maybe they already know about it.. But i'll be happy if someone respond & have a nice little discussion@post something in return.. So that way Yui thread will become more lively.. ;)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This one is for all of you wonderful people

Dear Yui-chan,

Happy Birthday! Working hard (lately) in Pro-wrestling?

I saw a picture of you as a tofu maker on the internet, it really fits your image. (half-trolling lol?)

This time I have been requested to write a letter for your birthday.

I’m super delighted to do so.

Perhaps this is my last time writing letter for seitansai right?

I like Yui-chan,

But I’m not really sure why I like you…

So since I’m writing a letter to you, this is good chance for me to think about the reasons.

I knew about Yui-chan when you were a KKS in the episode shoot of Ariyoshi AKB

When everyone said “Onsen is a little bit…” (refusing the job), I heard that you volunteered yourself up.

If it was me, I definitely refused.

Same thing (happened) as when you were Mariko Chan’s sub during the A6th stage.

You had to replace her because she was busy, but you managed to remember all of her moves during the rehearsal.

Also that goes the same as now,

The general manager after Takamina…

Last year’s Request Hour,

Yui-chan started (the GM position) with a closing speech.

And the atmosphere from the audience went “Will Yui-chan be okay (being the GM)…”

There’s no one like Takamina who works real hard and cute (as her).

So I thought (of telling you) that Yui-chan is fine just being yourself

But you cried after the performance.

When I saw that appearance of you, I thought to myself “Is there anything I can do (to help out)?”

As I am also not really good talker who can wrap up things too

But the least I can do is take a step closer by standing beside with Yui-chan before you started talking.

When Yui-chan is in trouble, I will definitely follow (behind) you

Providing help with all the might I am able to, I’ve never had this (kind of) thought to others

So why did Yui-chan gave me this thought? I understood (why) as I am writing this letter.

That is if it was (the old) me, I definitely refused.

Watching Yui-chan continue and keeps on taking up challenges,

Working hard with utmost effort in anything, that is the reason I like about Yui-chan.

After seeing off Takamina (who is the same generation as me) in her graduation, Yui-chan is the reason why I had kept on working hard in AKB.

“Working hard for Yui-chan’s sake”. Is not just a thought that I carry, but also (shared) with a whole lot of people too including other members, staff and fans.

That is the charismatic point that Yui-chan possess.

By the way, about the Request Hour (2017) earlier, a year hasn’t even pass by yet (since last RH),

I am surprised that your closing speech has improved a lot!

And I am sure that it was because you worked really hard and you gave your all to hold AKB together.

I am extremely happy(glad) that you asked me, “Kojima-san! Let’s make (good) memories by taking lots of pictures before you graduate. ^O^/ ”

But I only take pictures with (us) holding watermelons in the summer.

Let’s make lots of memories with the remaining time left,

I know you probably would be busy, but if you want to make time and take some fresh air outside,

You are always welcome to invite me.

Also one last thing, speaking of Yui-chan…here is the instrument that will be played at the concert (Kojimatsuri)

“Itsu no Aidani Series” (see notes), I am a big fan of this series!

With all these things I see, I become to like Yui-chan more and more

Practicing the flute...I know it’s going to be hard

But it is a very important part in Kojimatsuri!

I really want Yui-chan to play the flute!

2 hours a day, and practicing hard for a week,

You will seem to get the sounds out of it.

Kojima Haruna

Notes: “Itsu no Aidari Series” (Before I realised series: a mission event that is assigned by Nyan in Kojimatsuri)

Translation is not perfect but I think I got 90% out of it, feel free to point out mistakes I might've made

由依ちゃん

お誕生日おめでとう。プロレス、頑張ってる?

豆腐屋さんの姿がよく似合ってると、インターネットの記事で拝見しました。

今回、由依ちゃんの誕生日のお手紙を頼まれて

すごく嬉しかったです。

きっと私も生誕祭で手紙を書くのは最後になるのかな?

私は、由依ちゃんのことが大好きです。

でも、なんで好きなのかよくわかりません。

いい機会なのでこの手紙を通じてその理由を考えてみたいと思います。

由依ちゃんを初めて知ったのは研究生の頃の有吉AKBの温泉ロケ。

みんなが「温泉はちょっと…」と断る中、自ら引き受けたと聞きました。

私だったら絶対、断ります。

A6thで麻里ちゃんのアンダーをやった時もそうです。

時間のない麻里ちゃんの代わりに振り付けを全部覚えて

麻里ちゃんのリハにも全部付き合う。

私だったら絶対、断ります。

そしてそれは今も同じです。

たかみなのあとの総監督。

私だったら絶対、、断ります。

一年前のリクエストアワー

締めの挨拶で由依ちゃんが喋り始めると

会場が「由依ちゃん大丈夫かな?」って空気になって

一生懸命で可愛いし 誰もたかみなのようにはできない。

だから由依ちゃんはそれでいいんだよ。と思っていたけど

由依ちゃんは公演後、泣いていました。

その姿を見て私に出来ることはないかな?と思いました。

でも私もうまく話をまとめたりはできないので

せめて由依ちゃんが喋り始めたら1歩由依ちゃんの側に寄るようにしました。

由依ちゃんが困った時は絶対にフォローしよう。

出来る限りのことは協力しよう

そんなこと誰にも思ったことないのに

なんで由依ちゃんにはそう思えたのか、この手紙を書いて分かった気がします。

それは私だったら絶対断る。

そんなことに挑戦し続ける由依ちゃんの姿を見てきたからです。

何事にも一生懸命、それが由依ちゃんのことを好きな理由です。

私は同期のたかみなの卒業を見送ってからは

由依ちゃんのためになるようにAKBを頑張ってきたつもりです。

由依ちゃんのために頑張ろう。そう思っているのは私だけではなく メンバー、スタッフ、ファンの皆さん、沢山います。

そう思わせる魅力が由依ちゃんにはあるんです。

そういえば この前のリクアワ、まだ一年しか経っていないのに

締めの挨拶だったり総監督としてすごく成長していて

とても驚きました。

きっとこの一年ほんとに忙しく全てをAKBに捧げて頑張ってきたからだと思います。

「小嶋さん!卒業までいっぱい思い出写真撮りましょう」って言ってくれたことがすごく嬉しかったよ。

でも夏にスイカを持って撮ったきりだね。

残り少ない時間たくさん思い出作ろうね。

忙しいと思うけど 自分の時間を作ったり外の空気を吸いたくなったらいつでも誘ってね。

最後にもうひとつ、由依ちゃんといえばコンサートでこっそり練習していた楽器を披露する

「いつの間にかシリーズ」私はこのシリーズの大ファンです!

これを見て由依ちゃんをもっと好きになりました。

練習、ほんとに大変なことは知ってるんだけど…

こじまつりで一番重要なところで…

由依ちゃんに笛を吹いてほしいです!

1日2時間、1週間びっしり練習して

やっと音が出るそうです。

私だったら絶対、、断ります。

小嶋陽菜

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Wow!!! What a wonderful letter by Kojiharu.. Thanks @marioworldakb sama for the trans.. At least we get a glimpse of how hard soukantoku job is.. & seeing that kojiharu herself say this, i think that Yui is really trying hard to become GM successor & definitely became better little by little.. Thats what we all are hoping for right.. May AKB become more & more success under Yuihan wings.. :1st:;)

Also hope Yui manage to play the flute perfectly as Kojiharu wish.. (i know Yui can do it since i saw she can play many instrument.. A multi talented idol i can say.. [hehe])

9. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Much mahalo (thank you) for your translation. Really appreciated by a huge Yuihan fan.

10. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You're welcome everyone, let's all make this thread awesome for Yui-han :1st:

12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    @marioworldakb thanks you for the translation. no, no, the translation is very good.

14. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74
    @marioworldakb
    Thank you for the translation of her seitansai letter.

I also think that Yui has improved much on her speech level, and it is really nice to see her when she performs.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The only thing I would like to highlight out of the letter is that Yui's leadership really pays off for having a veteran senior member like Kojiharu to stay a year or two longer just for her sake.

16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    You're right on this point.. So, i guess Yui style of leadership (walking hand to hand with others) have been accepted by akb48 members in particular.. Maybe because of her way of doing things really won others people heart (like mariko-sama says & if i remember from tanochan documentary it says Yui is a captain that sincerely try to understand everything), & make them really want to support/help her.. I can relate Kojiharu (respect her very much) with Paruru that stays just for Yui, if not she's already graduate long time ago..

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  19. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Omg thank you so much for translating the letter.
    Damn I forgot my tissue...

There are many reason why I love her, she actually inspired me lot and I really thankful for that. Her existence actually save me.
    Why I said like this? I now a student of International Business but I never like or interest with business. In 3/4 of year 2016 I got know about akb from my brother (Thanks for that lol). I actually always feel I cannot bring the business subject due my lack interest in business but when I discover about akb and guess what? Lot of thing I learned from them. Like how to become someone that have almost 0 to 100% and other stuff. Why I said Yuihan is inspired me..actually I feel touched how she willingly do what people not willingly to do and always try a new challenge no matter how hard it is . I can see how she can survive alone when she the only one from 9th gen that get promotion first before the other member (lol I always thought she from 4th/5th gen). Actually there are lot of thing from Yuihan and other akb member that make me realize I not doing my best/too afraid take a new challenge. So from there I try my best in study as now is my last sem before graduate and I will further study to course that I love and achieve more meaningful thing in my life.

Sorry suddenly write long one lol.

I'm learning Japanese and Korean now..so in future I hope I can help people to translate anything that related to AKB and Yuihan.
    Lol its still far away and maybe take a long time to master it but I will work hard as I can.
    Actually I really like to update Yuihan stuff especially her Twitter but now I'm so busy and only can update when there is no one update :)
    @Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Thanks for keep updating the stuff. Hope I can help you in future lol.
    Thank you too for all the one updating Yuihan related stuff.

She look so pretty

I agree with others!! Hope there are more people joining these Yuihan thread in future. :)

20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Sure a long post.. ;) Anyway its good to have a passionate Yui-oshi like you @Daisyofc .. :blush:

Thats also my wish.. More people active in Yuihan thread & Yuihan thread became more lively in the future.. :1st:

Guys, actually i have something to ask.. Do you guys think Yui still good friend with Kawaei?.. Because i dont see Yui update any about them.. I always saw her with Juri, Annin just not with Yui.. Like latest 1 they go out having dinner Kawaei,Juri,Annin,Sayanee,Yuria&Katorena.. Just Yui missing.. Just wonder.. :confused: