Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    is there any possibility that you'll share it? I'm looking for it a whole time.
    About the Yukata Matsuri, what is that event and when it about to hold? I'm not catching up with the group lately only thinking there're only Kojiharu concert in a next few days. But to be honest, I root for new girls to be pushed, Yui has a stable fanbase and she had her time and it's kinda late for any breakthrough. She is counting to her 9th year of her idol career if there's anything I'd love to see her step up do the thing she wants ( as she spoke up her goals in birthday speech that's good thing ). It's also the way to establish her image in the group too if she still aim for kami7, cause the young girls are on the ride and it's not easy.
    Edit: Still Tsuki to Mizukagami ranked no.4 it's a good sign, so I hope to see Yui makes her way and shining in AKB next 2 years . Finally she can graduate at her best state.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Only the most popular members that get a solo stage on the big stage (stage A and B). When you look at Yui HS, she is not one of the most popular member. I think even Yuria have better HS result. But Yui already have an established fanbase that is relatively stable which can be proven by her SSK and NHK rank. So she is not in any trouble at all. It is very much normal. Business as usual. Unless she has a big breakthrough, her current ranking will stay where they were before and probably will not go down (or at least her number of votes will be similar to last year). Actually, I think her HS has been increasing bit by bit. So far everything has been good for her. It will be hard for her to break into Kami 7, but who knows?

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    so Yui sacrifice herself for young member? for better akb in future?
    nice..that's what leader supposed to do

4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    like @Bisuoshi have ask.. Can u share it.. ;)

Me too.. What is this Yukata Festival.. I think there's only Kojimatsuri Festival.. Never new there are other festival that have this kind of top HS solo stage.. Is Yui get 1 of these before?
    TBH, i wish Yui can achieve her dreams.. & like takamina & yuko once said Yui really need to think about her personal career rather than think only about AKB.. We know she really love AKB, but i hope she can create her own path & graduate at her best.. :1st:

Her HS sales does rise up from what i read.. But still far to compete with others.. (some say Yui fans normally don't go to her HS but when voting comes they does vote for Yui all out).. Yeah, for Yui popularity i have no worry about it because of her core fanbase.. For Kami 7 i doubt Yui can achieve that with young gen on the rise.. But anyway i'm also hope Yui can achieve Kami 7 at least once.. Who knows? Right? :blush:

I think thats what Yui trying to do right now.. Maybe its her goal @ goal that set by management as GM for this 2nd chapter.. Like in Jounetsu tairiku doc after SSK she says its not about her anymore & also rank doesn't matter to her anymore.. The priority is to make AKB48 especially big again with young gen.. Hope she can achieve that.. :1st:

5. Rurouni

For her, as long as she doesn't drop out from top 16 then all is fine and looking at her votes, I don't think she will be out from top 16 anytime soon, if ever.

6. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Actually I'm kinda sad Yui not get a solo stage for Yukata Matsuri lol.

Yeah Yui is not popular as Kami 7 or other senbatsu member but so far I'm doing research about her HS actually she rise a bit than before.
    But I'm glad she is doing fine so far and I'm glad to see that she have stable fanbase.
    Hope one day I can see Soloist Yokoyama Yui.

I really like the way she step back and let new gen take over on AKB image because now we need new or someone that can bring back a glory time of AKB with second chapter of AKB.
    I think her lead in the group now is like ' a mother encourage her daughter to trust herself and show what she got ' feel.

I pray she not drop from Top 16 SSK. Damn I need to save my money from now. I want vote for her this year. Hopefully I can.

7. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I see so they are doing those stages like the previous matsuri but with more solo stages. From the info we get, handshake thing has never been the strong point of Yui. Imo, some character from the top HS seller are fresh face, kami taiyou, fishing skill, or even good talker ( I read some matome of fan who went to her handshake, kinda basic conversation only ) ... I don't think she has those. Still her handshake sell has been rising lately and with some big names keep out of sousenkyo I doubt Yui'll drop out of top 16 but the top tier she can reach is 8th place...

8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    8th place.. thats the most realistic i guess.. But who knows this year SSK, Yui fans going all out for this as a give for her as she has done a good job as GM & an artist (idol i mean).. Seeing NHK rank, RH at 4th, HS rise (even a little) plus many recognition from both senpai & kouhai, makes me feel Yui fans also increasing a little.. So, there is still hope for Kami 7 right.. Who knows? ;)
    =========
    Off topics:
    Do you guys have heard Hibiwareta Kagami from Thumbnail album.. (or maybe i'm the last person heard this..:^^;:)
    Yui sings alongside Yukirin, Juri, Komiharu & Churi from SKE.. Finally got a chance to hear it today.. Really love it.. I think i have played over 10 times today.. (am i crazy or what..:^^;:)
    Overall the songs in this album is really good to hear.. Especially the new songs.. Definitely recommend it.. ;)

9. Rurouni

I like all the new songs from the album except for Runner's High... that one is really bland.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    That sweater.. Is it from Kojiharu popup store? It looks great.. Yui & Sasshi wore the same brand.. [hehe]

Yui tweet about bridal department dressing room today.. (based on google translate.. :^^;:) Is she got to model some wedding dress?
    Is there somewhere that i can check info of Yui schedule? Because i see on other thread they update the member schedule.. For example Komiharu..

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/830246149525114882

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  14. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Lol, sorry to ignore all your tags, @Zuu Ryuzuma 48. I was in Japan for two and a half weeks and got back earlier this week, which means I'm catching up on a ton of stuff. I bought Thumbnail in Japan and haven't even had a chance to listen to it yet...

Like last year, I had a trip full of Yuihan-related adventures. I got to see her seitansai in the lobby again, and I finally got to meet her at a handshake event! Got a 2shot with her as well! (See my Twitter profile pic.) Also ate stuff that she ate on Irodori Nikki lol. That nameless ramen shop was amazing! :drool: I'll try to post more details later.

I'll work on writing my handshake report, but it might take a while since I saw a loooot of members lol. I'll also try to translate her speech if I have time. (I think it hasn't been translated yet?)

Could I also get the Yokoyama Team A senshuuraku, @rendizzz ? I didn't become a hardcore fan until after the big shuffle, so I haven't seen much of that team myself... Not that I don't already have a huge backlog of stages to watch... :^^;:

15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    OMG!! You're so lucky man.. I also wish to see her one day..
    Its okay @GeoFreak .. Won't mind at all.. I know you're busy with daily life.. ;)
    Btw, the songs in Thumbnail album is really good.. You should listen to it asap.. Especially hibiwareta kagami & ao kusai rock (for me though) :p
    Can't wait to read your report & to see the photo.. ;)
    Do you mean her seitansai speech? Yeah, i think its haven't been done by anyone.. So i'll be glad if you want to do it @GeoFreak senpai.. :1st:
    *already follow you on twitter.. :p

============

From Mikurin showroom.. Mikurin Request Hour 2017.. She put Tsuki to Mizukagami as her no.1 rank.. Lol.. [hehe]
    Source from ithebigc twitter:
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/830374132327997440

============
    From Yui instagram:
    IMG_20170211_215045.jpg
    Kyoto filming i suppose..
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BQX0dtdhN5U/
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/830400887143096320

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  16. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Demm look so cold there now. Hopefully she can keep update her instagram as frequent she update her Twitter.

Hopefully tonight she doing live because I love to watch her live on Showroom especially when she show her fat cat lol hahhaaha

Yes!! She doing live. Thank you God.
    Okay every Saturday is my habit checking her Showroom whether live or not lol
    Perhaps she appear bcs to promote this drama.

https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/830435530294726657

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui normally dont update about her personal stuff regularly.. Just that aru aru series.. Yui just update mainly about work & akb related stuff.. Wish she could update about her personal stuff also..

It's great to see Yui wear more colourful cloth like that pink homies sweater (bought from nyan nyan store of course..[hehe])..
    Because from what i see, she always wear black colour outfit.. :fp:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Demmm Yuihan not listed in Kojimatsuri 'Kojima Haruna Thanksgiving Festival'
    I really hope she can show up because she got flute from Kojima san during her sentansai