Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Slacker13 yeah, you're starting to sound a bit like a clown (you're probably doing it on purpose just to ignite some angry comments) and the conversation has nothing to do with the single, imo.

Maybe take it to the AKB thread?

2. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I thought we were past the whole 'akb is losing out to the sister groups' argument in terms of aces , when Nacchan, Mion and Juri ranked in senbatsu last year? Sure they aren't Jurina-Sakura standard yet. But give them another year or two, and I'm sure they'll be fine.

Mako seems to be rising, at least in managements favour; seeing how she got chosen for media senbatsu, U-19 top 3 and the sakamichi akb song. Annin and Renachii being in the second row, over Miru and Kodama Haruka show that management aren't solely pushing sister groups over akb members. Tomu actually got chosen for a media senbatsu, that isn't the election single. These factors may seem minor, but I do believe management is pushing these girls to a certain degree now.

On a actual note towards the single, my fave song has to be Kojiharu grad single <3, I've always loved her voice and surely will miss hearing it.

3. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

That must had been the most confusing post I've ever read in my life ahahahahahahahah
    With all the respect =]
    But God Bless Acchan indeed!!!

I really happy with this single...
    SS is great... it has the 80's Rocky Balboa feeling
    NGT is like the cutest thing ever!!!
    U-19 is such a good song too
    SKE is really generic which i love too
    NMB is classic
    Nyan Grad is wonderfil, her voice is beautiful.
    And SS lyrics is also really good!!!

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    How does NO ONE know who I'm 'channeling' (Imitating ) w/ that Speech - Make Idols Great Again? Thank You for your time - We're ALL in this together!

5. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

We all got the sakura speech thing.. What we didn't get is how on earth you manage to write 157 lines about how sister groups are in a certain way harmful to AKB but at the same time praising paruru as she's ever been same level as acchan and sakura as the new best thing. All of this in a single topic... And I keep replyingz which probably makes me even more retarded =))))

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Alright, alright. Here's my "like". Now off you go. :flower:

7. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Because it was either terrible or you had to be there in person, to find it "funny". :awesome:

8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I'm just stealing "Donald TRUMP Speeches" & making them about "IDOLS"- this is not Rocket Science. He complains about the same 4 things: Build the Wall, Bring Jobs Back, Repeal & Replace ObamaCare, & Make America Great Again (#MAGA)- It's suppose to get you FIRED UP about AKB Nationalism. It's Not suppose to make sense- lol.

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I mean you shoulda post this on the stage lobby or something, people actually may think you're trying to make a statement about things lol...

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Having arrived in Tokyo today I've only had time to visit one record store so far, Tsutaya in Ueno, and as my attached photo shows they had no Regular Edition Type E in stock. I also spotted a couple of posters in town for Shoot Sign which I'm also attaching.

IMG_1069s.jpg IMG_1059s.jpg IMG_1058s.jpg

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It's so popular even Music Station noticed it!

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I think it's happening because all the members are attending with their own group themselves.

Though kinda cool that a coupling song gets performed @mste. First since paperplanes or that sayamilky song.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 47th Single (Shoot Sign) (3rd Day Sales)
    Day 3:
    11,958 (967,825) (1st)

15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

It'll pass 1 million mark for its week.

Those who care about ranking and sales shouldn't worry.

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It'll make one million, but unless they barely scrape it this week it'll be next week instead.
    Nogizaka might get a million but it definitely won't be week one.
    I'm optimistic about 850k for Nogi's first week.

The 48th single will have election tickets. I'm sure it'll sell fine.

@UrFavAsianGuy
    HT sold about 60k from Wed-Sun and this is selling slightly less so far. So unless it picks up, they probably won't reach 1m until Monday.

17. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Had a chance to listen to all of the songs and watch all of the MVs on the Type E now.

Imo

MV: Under 19 > Sakamichi > Shoot Sign
    Song: Sakamichi > Under 19 > Shoot Sign

• The best video is definitely the Under 19 senbatsu, it's interesting and all of the members are clearly visible at some point.
    • My second favourite is the Sakamichi MV. The dancing is pretty good, though it is second as I think it only focuses on the main 5 girls.
    • Least favourite is definitely the shoot sign though the song does fit with it to some degree. I don't like wrestling which may be why I'm not a fan, but my main issue was that half of the screen time was taken up by actors wrestling or an actor playing Kojiharu wrestling (If she did those flips then fair play). If I'm watching an AKB MV I want to see AKB not some random people or actors. I liked the bit at the end where they were all dancing but that was it.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Sounds like another decent song with an awful MV
    Halloween Night

19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    damn this thread is getting really hot here, guess i can cool it down a bit......
    i finished watching the full version of all of the shoot sign b-side MV, and here is my "short" review

let's start with the U-19 senbatsu
    Accident Chu
    not my kind of song, but not a bad song, it has a very teenage feel to it, which suits the senbatsu members. but the best thing about this song is the MV, its a really good MV, its very interesting to see the evolution of school uniform fashion in japan (i don't know if it is accurate or not), the choreo is pretty good, but my favorite is that it is very trivial, a lot of great easter egg and references, to name a few, there is the aitakatta choreography during the modern fashion, the majisuka gakuen reference, and my favorite, the 1998 american fashion, which is a reference to Britney Spears debut song "Hit me baby one more time" which is released in 1998. and a lot more.

next is the SKE48 song
    Vacancy
    i think it is the most "idol" like song in the single, very energetic, very SKE, not the best song that they have, but still its pretty catchy. the MV, i don't really understand the the meaning of it, its just some girl playing with some paint, i guess its has something to do with filling up "vacancy" in your heart with something or someone, the choreo is again very idol like, and very SKE. but its just doesn't stand out, it has nothing special.

NMB48
    Mayonaka no Tsuyogari
    as a rock fan, i really love this song, its a very very good rock ballad, the melody is great, and that guitar solo.......oohh the guitar solo....... but its not perfect, its a very good song but its not really a group song isn't it, its more suitable if its was sung by Sayanee solo, or a duet, which is ironic, because sayanee is not the center here.....
    the MV is good, its nice to not see Sayanee in the center of a NMB song once in a while, even though i love sayanee, but its nice to see someone else taking the center spot

HKT48
    Tomaranai Kanransha
    when i first see the title i thougt that HKT is going back to their original personality of the "fresh little sister" in the group. oh i was very wrong, i think they're going to stick with the "little sister who is growing up" character which they have since i think Make Noise. personally its my favorite song in the whole single, great melody, very catchy, its sounds very mature and adult like. i like the MV, i like the clockwork fantasy theme (if it is a thing), the choreo is also very good, and the use of stop-motion is a nice touch as well. its been a while since the last time AKB uses stop-motion in their MV, the last one i can remember is "Kimi wo, kimi wo, kimi wo" back in late 2015.

NGT48
    Midori to Mori no Undokouen
    this is the new "little sister" character in the AKB group, although a very different little sister than HKT, who is the energetic little sister, NGT is a much calmer, more composed little sister. it shows in the song, its simple, its calm and warm, and easy listening. the MV, i think its the best in the single, great to see the beautiful scenery of Niigata with those drone shot, it is the most fun to watch, and looking at the faces of the NGT members, the most fun to shoot as well. my favorite part is the drone shot of i guess is Sato Anju snowboarding down the slope, its just look really cool.

SakamichiAKB
    Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Itoshiteru?
    probably the most hyped song since forever, its actually a very good song. probably because its more 46 than 48, if you know what i mean. is it that a good thing or a bad thing, i don't know. the MV is again very 46 like, focusing more on the choreography and faces, which is not bad, i guess. i don't know, i don't really get hype by the song, its a great song though.

and last but not least
    Kojima Haruna graduation song
    Kidzuka Renai you ni
    i never been a fan of kojima haruna, but you can't denied that the girl can sing, its a very good song. it actually reminds me of tomochin's graduation song, saigo no door, it has the same feel to it, just you know, more kojiharu like. the MV is well, i don't have a lot to say but i like the cameo of takamina and miichan.

well that is my "short" review on the Shoot sign B-side song, if i have to rank all of the song in the single it will be like this
    HKT=NMB > sakamichiAKB > NGT > kojiharu's > U-19 > Shoot Sign >>>>> SKE

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I mean, if you want Kojiharu to die then okay [hehe]