Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Maybe...Maybe not. THIS is AKB48 post Paruru. This is what Not pandering to Kawaii Uber-cuteness gets you. If the Election Single isn't CUTENESS on Crack! Full of Fresh New Fun Faces (preferably in Bikinis) it's the Beginning of the "End of the Empire" - I predicted this a Year ago.

Hey, I was right about Takamina's Ego Single & right about Paruru taking "record time" & literally almost NO Victory Laps & never looking back wasn't I? If they play it "safe" & think the Voting Tickets for the Election will make people Forget the Thrill & Rush of the 2010-12 AKB48 (When IDOLS & Hope & Classic Songs were Plenty)- They Are WRONG!

By Fall 2017 they're be TWICE as lackluster are they were Fall 2016. By Jan 2018 they'll be on "Sister Group" status and by Summer 2018...Does it Matter??

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    This is my favorite scene as well. ^^

3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I really enjoy this single. All the MV's were quite nice. My fav goes to NGT tho cause that campfire+snow+people having fun; I can't really complain. HKT's is probably my least fav...it's really boring; at least they all look really good.

As for the songs my ranking is: NMB=Shoot Sign=SKE (I honestly love all three)>>>>>>NGT's>>>HKT's>>>>>>>Sakamichi-thing>>>>>>>>>>>>U-19>>>Mayuyu+Yukirin=Kojima solo.

Honestly the only two songs in this single I don't like are the ballads...they just aren't done well and they're so forgettable; poor Kojiharu tho. I mean for a woman with a lovely voice that song does absolutely no justice for her (she always looks good tho lol). NMB+Shoot Sign+Vacancy, I honestly have them on loop. So good.

4. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

The last time a single failed to sell a million in it's first week, they brought back graduates for the next single. CAN'T WAIT!!!

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They will do... nothing? Next one is election single. They can experiment with it as much as they wanted and it will still sell more than 2mil (by Billboard metric).
    Again, like I said before. I believe this is mostly because this single was released after they released an album. Even wota money isn't unlimited. Also since the next one is election singe, it might make some wota reluctant to buy a lot of HS for this one. Personally, I think this is normal considering the circumstances.

6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I, Myself hadn't even considered that it was single #"48" - lol. I don't think they have ANYTHING Planned. No Really. Have you noticed something? They scaled back the Janken prize, they release only 4 songs a year? They only busted out the "big Guns" for Paruru & Sasshi...They're not planning anything.
    Think about it Who is gonna be in the Election? Mayu, Sasshi, & Yuki again?? Didn't some of them say it was their LAST Election? it'll be the same result (or atleast the same 3 people) AKS is going to "Give It" to Jurina & put AKB on 'Auto-Pilot'...Financially it makes sense. The Money that AKS gets from: NMB, SKE, HKT, NGT, ect probably is enough that they don't need to give AKB48 anything "Extra"- it's why they put so many "Sister Group" girls in AKB A-Sides. They have NO real interest in Growing AKB because it's already made it's money...when Mayu, Yuki, & Sasshi leave What happens to AKB48??...Nothing! It becomes a "Tourist Destination". Does it matter which girls you've never seen on TV perform at the theater?

You notice they treat or give ANY of the 9th Gens or above with the same "Reverence" & attention they give the Originals (5-6th Gens & prior). Not even Sakura gets the "Reverence" they'd give Yuki or Mayu....but Jurina...She's only 20 & STILL technically an Original. This was the design...Give Everything to her! Remember how Happy she was at the Election saying "I'm not going anywhere for 5 years"? They probably told her the PLAN. Not baggin' on Jurina - She's getting pretty HOT but NO ONE is on her "level" in AKB...except well....Yuria Kizaki but they'd never let them RULE AKB48.

7. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Reach 1 millon maybe yess maybe not,,of course the one's reason is because this single release after new album and the next single is "The war single".
    Some wota's hardcore have unlimitied money [hehe]
    I dunno this can count or not !! u can see it in SR live,,specially for snbtsu mmbers,,(ex : juri done her SR with around 18 TW & ++ ,,,she live at same day with shoot sign release if im not wrong [hehe]

And guess,,i think it will be SR special before SSK like last years and anyone know what happen on SR right,(money in the form of gift) [hehe]

#Sorry4MyBadEnglish

8. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can we have something similar to Everyday Kachuusha for the 48th single like how the PV made references to past singles. I think it will be fun watching another PV with references to the newer singles from post Acchan grad and onwards. Btw, Everyday Kachuusha's PV didn't make a reference to every single prior so the 48th single doesn't have to as well.

9. tix28

tix28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    when is kojiharu's last handshake event?

10. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ill rate my hype from love trip slowly increasing then dropping at shoot sign (other than sakamichiakb song) and i believe they will push the newer gen aces for this 48th single hehe time to throw money

(why do i feel its gg to be a sakura centre)

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oricon day 4: 33,674 (1st)
    1mil achieved -> 1,001,499 so far

Biggest 4th day since BwT.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I wonder what caused the Friday bump. Not typical for AKB.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

According to the Oricon chart, the same thing happened with Green Flash.

I wonder if it's some late parcels of Theatre eds?

14. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Additional resales round 1-3 shipment. Already documented on chara ani and official site to ship on Friday.

• Like Like x 1
  15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

omg my girls pulled through TT

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Omg I read it in HIS VOICE AAAAAAH

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sp report of Sakamichi AKB just appeared in AKB Show

Jurina says what we indeed feel about Sakamichi AKB, "the group's future", "Seeing this makes you think, 'ah everything is still okay'" (paraphrasing this one)

18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I know right? Make Idols Great Again

19. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I just watched the akb48show shoot sign live and it's maybe the lamest choreo compared to their other choreos. I LOLed at komi subbing for yukirin, the so called haraguros :omg:

20. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    SakamichiAKB - Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? Full MV

Tecchi SLAYED this mv!!:cute::inlove:

• Like Like x 1