[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Is there an english sub for Nogibingo 8! ep 2?

2. jcenciel

jcenciel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's too bad. It's gotta be tough. Can you tell how off he was in some of his translations? Just wondering because of how sometimes someone would translate from indonesian to english and if it would be worth their while.

4. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

from what he told me

him : i already sub so many episode of nogichuu and nogidoko, but all of them still postponed because i'm affraid if i release the sub with an error around 40% . YOU GUYS will misunderstand what really happen with the conversation. this 40% error is about the conversation that still not right translate and the conversation that is not translate yet. SO because of this i want to find a QC that can check my sub -> he just need to pinpoint the thing that i need to change or still mistranstlatem just tell me where and i need to change in into WHAT... only this. For the sub i'll handle the making, changing, editing, timing or any othe thing.

In short : he want to find someone that fluently in japanese to correct his translate. THATS ALL.

@Generic_User : Because the sub is in INDONESIA Lang / Bahasa Lang. So if you want to help him. First maybe he need to change it into ENG then after that you can check it. But well maybe its already too late. Because he already announced that he'll hiatus until he can find THAT person.

5. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
  6. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  7. danlniel

danlniel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Anyone got softsub for Under Construction ep 103 by GoodEngSub?

8. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    http://mastoppu.blogspot.my/

Mastoppu (link above) also has several new subbed videos (PVs, nogiroom, and previous episodes of Kojichuu). the only thing is, it is in indo sub..
    so if anyone who are kind enough to do eng sub, i am (or even most of us) would appreciate it so much..

9. ningen

ningen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I got a semi-automated homebrew software to machine translate .ass files to English. It doesn't get as good as a real translation, but the result is usually good enough to understand most of it.
    Just PM me if you're interested and want me to see if I can run it on some files.

10. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    did nogibingo host just get married (notice he's sporting a wedding band) or was he always married and I'm just noticing the ring now?

11. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    He got married sometime around Season 7 episode 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah that episode, when asuka gave a lecture about relationship (which will end eventually, no matter what) lol it was hilarious

13. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Episode 103 looks hilarious, cant wait till it gets subbed... Is it just me or is Saito Asuka becoming truly hilarious... Shes been on fire especially these last few episodes but watching her eat that whole fricking chocolate cup just made my day... Like she didnt care at all about what was happening around her, she just sat there gnawing away at the cup leaving chocolate marks across her face

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No, it's not just you. Asuka has been flexing her variety muscles lately and has become somewhat hilarious to watch. Remember back last summer on NogiChu when they had to teach a few things? She's grown real fast. Of course she's no longer the youngest of the Nogis.

15. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I thought she was just super hungry. not the first time one of them pigged out, but I think it's the first time we saw the whole thing (they usually cut before anyone finish eating) also hori taking 2 full milk shots, lol.
    i'm surprise they didn't have any of the 'glutton idol' (matsumura, ikuta or nishino) do the cookie cup.

16. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    If the guy from her pv is watching he would say "i want to be that cookie shot"

17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    asuka just already be like that since beginning LOL :)

18. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    lolll that guy! I'm sure he's a fair representation of all of us~ :XD:

19. mckenzie

mckenzie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    It's too sad to realize that Nogichuu is not become GEES top priority anymore, because of GEES I'm used to be watching nogichuu in dull monday and nogichuu would be my therrapy, but now this pleasant habbit is gone, it's very strange feeling. would nogichuu be dropped permanently? or just for one season (12 episodes) I knew there is a rotation policy in his channel, but WHY, WHY NOGICHUU? OH GOD. yeah strictly speaking, this week keyakake was extremely hilarious, but replacing nogichuu just because one-epic-keyakake-episode is making me irritated. I hope, nogichuu is only lay on his moderation, and in few days (asap) it will be release on his channel, if it won't, I hope there is another subber who will take this hot chair. let's pray for the best. I'm sorry about my selfish thought, it's because, maybe I'm the one who loved Nogizaka46 too much.:hehe:

20. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    GEES is doing NogiBingo 8 instead of Nogichuu.
    They do one Nogi show, one Keya show and AKBingo.
    If Nogi or Keya have a Bingo show going that gets subbed instead of their primary show.
    At least that's what they have been doing, knowing if this pattern will continue into the future is well above my pay grade.