Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I like all the songs in this single but Sayanee's center song is my favorite one by far.
    Not a big fan of the PV though. If they really wanted a tearjerker they could have done something like this. Watching a school closing down makes me more jealous than sad to be honest. :^^;:

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Was going to write my impressions but this is pretty much my own thoughts exactly.

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Enjoying these RIPs. Thank you to everyone! :blush:

Was also hoping for a different video for NegaMochi. :^^;: Oh well. Single of the Ballads, huh?

4. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Lmao, love her and the song but I'm dying at the fact that there were only two-three lines sung by the others between Sayasus solo and the first chorus. The vocal girls contributed in the chorus, it sounds really nice and there were finally voices I could recognize in the chorus other than the Singing Chanteuse herself. I guess type C is what I'm going to order.

Mayu's song is.... idk, a bit too boring for my taste.

Jurina's song is okay, but the chorus feels like there are two instrumentals going on in the background and it made me slightly uncomfortable.

STU song is nice but there were only vocals and piano in the beginning? I have to say, they actually sang nice, definitely lived up to my expectation when I saw the audition videos of these girls who, mostly could sing well.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Except, the "mostly" in your sentence is not in the lineup lmao

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    To be fair, I still don't remember who is who. :lol:

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Mayuyu's senbatsu (the quality isn't the best).

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    In terms of songs
    Negaigoto no Mochigusare>>>>STU48>Sasshi>Mayu>Sayanee=Jurina

9. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

probably referring to Yano Honoka, the girl with the voice of an angel <3 and who isnt in the STU48 senbatsu lol

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Negaigoto no Mochigusare > Anogoro no Gohyaku Yen Dama (Sayanee) > Tenmetsu Pheronomone (Jurina) > Ima Para (Sasshi) > Setouchi no koe (STU48)

The STU48 song sounds quite boring to me and I agree with @Matsui Hikari, it is not very vocally pleasing.
    Ima Para was quite disappointing to me from the beginning, I just didn't like it but I can't exactly pinpoint what it is.
    Tenmetsu Pheromone was the song I was looking forward to most so maybe that's why I had such high expectations but I'd like to think a PV could change my opinion. The reason why I was excited for it was a choreography after all and we haven't had that so far.
    Sayanee's song sounds really good! It is however really more a solo song than anything else

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just listening to Mayuyu's & Sasshi's song. Sasshi's one is my favorite actually. I'm actually too lazy to listen any song that doesn't feature any of my oshimens. Yeah, I missed so many catchy songs.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  12. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Sayanee and STU got 1 point from me!

Ima para is a good song but not my type as of now. Have yet to listen to Jurinas one left.

Now with the MVs and final verdict if to snag down 1 or 2 copies

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Without the MVs, I think my ranks are:

NegaMochi > Sayanee's > Mayuyu's >>>>> the other

Only those three ballads I like. I hope the MV of Jurina's and Sasshi's could save the song.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The A-side, Mayu's, Sasshi's, and Jurina's songs are all good to me actually. Sayaka's+STU were pretty dull.

This single is pretty tame song-wise. Really only Sasshi's song has something energetic about it. Totally disappointed I didn't get any hoe-anthems tho...maybe the dance will save the song for Jurina's song, but I doubt it lol. I'm so glad SISTAR invented summer cause they usually deliver~

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've heard SISTAR is good but for some reason I cannot get into KPOP. I think it's just that the language doesn't interest me, I'll stick with the 48 groups haha there's plenty of songs and members to support for a life time

16. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yas heard that Sistar is coming back this june . Cant wait to see Bora xD plus Twice comeback this 15May .

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Please come to TWICE's stage48 thread!!! *shameless promo*
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/twice-kpop-girl-group.18721/

On-topic: Just listened to STU's song, it's not bad but the vocals are a bit lacking at some parts.
    and I didn't expect them to have a ballad as a debut song LOL all of 48G are doing slow songs...

18. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Not super impressed by the B-sides so far, but they're all okay. I listened to them all once, but didn't feel super motivated to go back and listen again (unlike the A-side, which I could listen to on loop). None of them are bad. It irritates me just a lil bit, as others have said, that the first minute of Sayanee's song is just Sayanee. I definitely think the STU song sounds a little unbalanced and could have been done better...either in terms of the senbatsu they picked or just with some different mixing.

I think my ranking: NnM >>> Jurina > Sasshi > Sayanee=Mayuyu > STU.

19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Ima Para and Mayuyu's song(forgot the title lol) are the only two that i like

20. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    For me its negaigoto>mayuyu>jurina>sasshi=sayanee>stu. I quite like ballads but this single just feels so heavy because of all of them. Negaigoto wins for me because it still at least has a whimsical feel to it, and I do really enjoy the deep vocals in mayuyus. After that theres only slight differences for jurina/sayanee/sasshi for me and stu's firmly at the bottom. It is calming but I agree with some of the other posters, the vocals kind of grate on my ears :^^;: but they are still new so it's w/e