Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mayuyu's Showroom (17-06-14)

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I know some that are still selling (expensively).

This link posted before still works, but it is a little expensive and you need to be quick if you want to make it in time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AKB48-49th-...301477?hash=item569930d3e5:g:CSIAAOSwjqVZCHyV

I am sure there are other places if you search, good luck.

3. chari

chari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  4. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Mayu shared these @ Twitter <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. superficialfan

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    No problem.

Just a quick tip for anyone using ebay to vote in Sousenkyo, and in case you don't hear from the seller promptly, after logging into your ebay account use eBay's internal messaging system and contact the seller as soon as you can. Afterwards they should send you the code quickly. In my case normal e-mails were pointless, but eBay's internal messaging system was efficient.

Good luck!

6. neisak

neisak Kenkyuusei

Do they email the codes?

7. superficialfan

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Through ebay's internal messaging system, not normal e-mail.

I remember you from the Rival's thread btw, lol. However I want to help those Mayu fans that may be reading this message, so I don't mind answering your questions. Consider giving Mayu some votes as well. [hehe]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  8. neisak

neisak Kenkyuusei

Thanks! I'll give her a few just because i finally got an answer here =) I don't really mind who will win as long as it is sasshi or mayu.

9. angelia

angelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the tips!
    I just bought it from ebay and sent seller message from the internal messaging system. Will vote for Mayuyu!:1st:

10. superficialfan

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You're welcome! I am glad I was able to assist you.

Mayu's goodbye at 25:24 was so cute. <3

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  11. chari

chari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just bought the code from ebay and receive it today.

Everything us writing un Japanese, so I don't know if I'm done voting or not?

Attached Files:

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

^ You're done. The pink button is there if you want to take the survey. It isn't mandatory. It will ask your gender, age group, etc.

13. superficialfan

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Do not worry, the same thing happened to me when I finished voting. If you want, use the same code again to vote on Mayu's page (http://akb48-sousenkyo.jp/vote.php?membercode=1307) and you should receive the exact time and date you voted, if everything went correctly.

Let me give you a quick summary of what the screen says:
    "
    投票完了(Finished voting.)

ご投票いただきありがとうございました(Thank you for having submitted your vote.)。引き続き、アンケートへのご協力をお願いします(In addition, please help us in answering a survey.)。
    アンケートに回答(Reply to survey)
    TOPに戻る(Return to the Top)"

Thanks for voting.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. chari

chari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you, I'm done voting

I've been a kpop fan for years and never brought any CD before. This is really the fist time I'm spending money for an Idol. If only I save more money... well I'm a student so I don't have that much money but still if I fall for her earlier I could have save money and spend it for her, really, because in my opinion she really is the number 1. But it's sad if she win and Yukirin wouldn't be seen in the same song

15. superficialfan

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Every vote counts so thank you. In reality there are only a few more hours left to vote, so I am glad you were able to make it. International residents trying to buy votes now would be in a very difficult position. Mayu is also the only idol I've spent money for, so I understand how you feel to a degree. I really like her personality and other characteristics, and that's why I really support her. In my opinion she's the best idol I've come across because of her overall attributes, and by sheer luck we share some important ideas/etc., so I understand her nature somewhat. I hope her and Yukirin have long, successful careers after graduating.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

first I was like "just want to support her" but then after spending on it, I bought more and more to make her #1 this year. I can't wait until saturday >o<
    I hope she wins DCXWFvDUIAAJt_a.jpg and Sasshi wont be Gru :D

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

18. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Thought that today might be the best chance for mayu to announce her graduation, with all fans cheering for mayu, no matter what the result is, we'll cry together. But seems things just never go as i always hoped for. :^^;:

I never expecting mayu's win in 2014, but then she win. I expecting mayu to win a years after that, and a years after that again, but then she didnt win. I'm just never lucky in guessing mayu's future lol *I didnt expect much for this year, so maybe.. and i'm also expecting for mayu to announce her graduation today :^^;:

~~~~~~~

Sweet 2017年7月号 Happy Candle 渡辺麻友 (C)宝島社

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. superficialfan

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you for the links, that was indeed adorable. (Lol, I noticed she didn't eat anything btw.)

For me personally, I'll always remember her for her look in 2014/2015.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/File:WatanabeMayu2015.jpg
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Kokoro_no_Placard

One last thing, I really like reading your long posts/thoughts on this forum. Your different perspective is interesting and don't worry if others get into disagreements with you, I think your long posts are unique and interesting even when I don't always concur. Good luck!

Yes, I'm not the best at predicting what's going to happen either in these SSK things. I'm accustomed to supporting musicians that are are more artistic and underground so I never completely bought into the popularity contest that is Sousenkyo, however I really wanted to see Mayu do well so I ended up voting anyway. She's so cool lol.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

aw That's so sweet!!! Thank you <3

Btw I also noticed that Mayuyu is the only one who didn't eat her food,
    but if you look at the second part, you can see on the left Sasshi was feeding Mayuyu ;D