Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I agree. THIS was your "Super Bowl" of ALL Events - AKI-P has already said he doesn't know what he's doing & just does what HE Finds "Interesting" (regardless if that's what's popular w/ the Wotas) & he's already alienated older Core Fans that never came back once Paruru, KojiHaru, Kaweii, Milky left & never replaced them w/ the "Next Gen" quick enough.

You think THIS is bad - imagine NEXT Year...where Mayu, Yukirin, & Sasshi will either have Grad or Announced It?? (Possibly) & who will be the Top Stars?...besides Jurina & Sakura. THIS Election is gonna leave a bad tastes in A LOT fans mouths- Patience with MANY choices AKS made in 2016-17 has already been stretched thin.

The fact they asked KojiHaru back SOO Soon (to make an Appearance?) shows they might have realized Moral w/ the "Older Fans" is really low. I will Laugh my ass off if that NGT48 gal get #1 or at least beats Jurina (Not Likely)- it would show AKI-P that he doesn't have his pulse on the Fandom & maybe should just let "Natural Selection" decide who gets "Senbatsu" in A-Sides.

TRUST is very Key as you mentioned. If they're willing to try to 'squeak by' & cut corners on the Election SSK (2 million votes paid for??) What's the rest of 2017 gonna look like? They need a REAL "Apology" & explanation & NOT from Yui (Capt)- Someone needs to be "Accountable".

Why can't we watch SKY all the way through - we did that every year. Why would SKY only show 80-17?? that makes no sense.

2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Skapa always show till 7 PM+ then Fuji take over the rights.

I hate this part coz Skapa just shows wats on the stage while Fuji shows the ppl in the studio and the speech by the members on the small wipe and plzzz ... I wanna hear the members not sum joker in the studio and then comes the advertisement .... then shows a few sec of the stage , back to 1 min of ads and back to studio ,,,,,, wallah .. u c the gals go backstage ..... I was like WTF ......

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    At least I get to see some of RH. I totally missed out this year. :oops:

4. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    There are indications that decision making at an AKBG wide level, is dysfunctional or at least un-coordinated. Aki-P has been hands off for a while now so who is in charge?

There was that reshuffle just a couple of months back which placed Shinobu back in the Wardrobe department. The dude doing the tweeting did not replace her... he was supposed to be the AKB only theatre manager. So he is not really speaking for the whole group generally, tho it is possible he was the assigned project manager for SSK.

So... either he is doing the talking because he is so new and the shit cannot stick to him. (And therefore he is happy to talk), or he has been volunteered to protect someone higher up.

Taking a look sideways, if this kind of screw up happened for a handshake event, everybody would know who to blame... its TGSK the customer service mgr. Probably SSK is little to do with him these days... but the point is... since he was shunted aside (whether scandal related or not), there has not been a single person in charge... I mean operationally, not a figure head as in AKIP, not a mother hen as in Shinobu.

My guess is that there was prob a working committee with my newbie chairing... but the theatre managers are operational people... for strategy, direction, decision making there is a black hole between them and AKIP. Full of AKS corporate types, salarymen (and women!), writing business cases, negotiating and selling.

These are important people, and generally do good stuff. But... they have no relationship to fans, they have little accountability to members, there is no interest in visibility and there will be no apology from this group.

It's funny and she would be way down the chain, but the only visibility from this group I think was Mikachi when she posted holding 2rain dolls, a couple of days back...

5. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    What a mess ack :^^;:

Re-scheduling SSK is a big no-no since they already booked TV air times and I know those aren't cheap.
    Gathering some fans in a small tent is kinda meh, with that weather I'll just watch it at the hotel with friends or other fans tbh

I get it if younger girls and girls that have no possibility of ranking don't come to Okinawa anymore
    but if the girl had a chance, I'd rather she still go to than accept her award in their theater. (Better to share the moment with everyone else rather than give your speech in front of a screen)

6. kerukeru

kerukeru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirata Rina
    I'm... just gonna go to bed and check out the results tomorrow :^^;: This whole election has been a wild ride, and I'm just not sure it's worth staying up for right now.

7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Election Rank 80 onwards announcement 4:15 PM ( 45 mins to go )

Showroom coverage by Yukirin : 4 PM to 10 PM
    Fuji TV - Pre - Election SP - Sasshi & Mayu NOW

Fuji TV - Election 7PM

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi & HKT 48

[​IMG]

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48 (Via NGT48 Official Twitter)
    [​IMG]

Pics from the Viewing Tent (Credit to the Upoladers)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    guys i want to ask something, little oot..
    didn't aki-p promise on last year ssk about group with most members ranked last year will get new stages by the end of 2016?
    i read somewhere but totally forgot. any information about that news?

11. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    OH MY GOSH! THAT'S ADORABLE FOR NGT48! Senbatsu Poster pillows. Damn. Now I want one! I wouldn't mind one of all my main girls! :oops::oops::blush::blush::blush:

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Stage already begun
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/thumbnail-17-05-12.19140/

13. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    New stage, yes. That's the Thumbnail stage they started doing last (?) month. The songs are from their latest album, Thumbnail.

14. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
  15. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

My guess is that this is so they can stream at least some form of fan reaction during the sousenkyo stream, as there was an announcement saying the fan watching may be shown. But yeah no I would totally just watch in hotel room with friends if I were there.

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    As been said, rain by itself is not the big deal.
    I've been to a lot of outdoor festivals on rainy days.
    You end up soaked, you end up walking in mud, what else ? since you can still enjoy the concert.
    The dangers are what previously killed Yuko's graduation concerts: heavy wind, lightnings.
    And the weather coud have been only rainy, I believe their worse case scenario included this.
    Sure rain was predictable, but storm ?

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Like wad Kitahara Rie mentioned, when it comes to these, u gotta waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait ;)

I, truthfully, love fans reactions in the background. In concerts, when you hear the audience sing along with the idol .... that brought so much moe feeling .... when at elections where you hear the fans shouting their throat out to encourage their idol ....

To let em cry in front of a camera& remain mentally weak or filled with uncertainly .... haiz

18. Takaruru_Otaku48

Takaruru_Otaku48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    sakimaaai96
    is anyone live tweeting the event so I can have some translating

19. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Showroom is live at the moment.

20. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    So yukirin predicts:
    1. Sasshi
    2. Jurina
    3. Mayuyu
    4. Sakura
    5. Ogino ?!!

Well, looking her prelims results and other reasons I hope Ogino ranks around there as well xD