Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

.....Renacchi and Mion should kennin NMB48! It's about time for NMB48's Summer MV. LOL...jodan, jodan.

2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This thread is a gold mine for stage48.txt ...

3. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

You're sooo right. That said, it's all based on the passion only 48G fans have. Whether or not I agree with them, like their oshis or not, fan loyalty and allegiance is just incredibly impressive.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Apparently Juri got suspended from some activity for her SSK speech?? Is that true?

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

5. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    AFAIK she was removed from the lineup of one theater performance. And management didn't really specify the reason of that removal. But that's it, for now it's only for one performance & no reason has been given

https://twitter.com/76do__/status/876681739137032192

• Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Simple, cause she loves AKB and its members. She is the only one, as far as I'm aware, that was in all AKB teams (besides 8), so she has a strong connection to a lot of her Kouhai. Takamina knew all the kouhai, but that was business, she was the GM. Kojiharu and Mayuyu are/were known to have "bad" relationships with the kouhai, if there were any at all. Miichan knows, like her kouhai, what it's like to be a Kenkyuusei. She has an emotional bond with them. It's not like "I want to support them," it's more like "I like them so I want to stay with them for a little while longer."

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    [​IMG]
    But... acquired tastes are so much rewarding when you try them tho.....

Sorry, just going through the pages and needed to reply to a random Tomu putdown in the thread :p Carry along with the scandals, now!

8. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    didnt agree with that statement dude.. she looked to everyone, not only kouhai, all of them even before she'd be the captain of team A. just cant agree with your statement, about takamina..

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What did Juri say on her election acceptance speech?

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's obvious you'll become friends with at least a few team members when you're on a Team and fact is, Miichan was in Team A, Team K, Team B and Team 4, so her friends are spread all around.

I didn't mean to say Takamina didn't have a personal relationship with any kouhai, I just feel like she was more of a mentor/guide/counsellor than a friend to most kouhai, which is what differentiates her from Miichan. I remember an AKBingo segment, where they talked to girls that weren't idols or even in the entertainment industry. Takamina was asked how many friends she had in AKB & she said 0, because she considers AKB members colleagues, not friends.

That "some members in Under Girls talked about marriage" (we all know it's Riripon) & that she thinks it's not fair to her fans, who voted for her. To me, it seemed a very personal issue (tied in with some jealousy) because she dropped from 2015-16 and worked her ass off to get #15 this year. She feels it isn't fair that some members, like herself (although she didn't say that, that's my interpretation), worked very hard to get a good ranking without any scandals, and Riripon is throwing away this chance given by her fans

11. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

OMFG. Best idea actually? We're gonna get so wet!

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    To everyone, please do not spread rumors on this forum. If you have new information, please provide a proper source.

I do not want to see any more posts that begin with "Guys, I heard that...." If you have new and official news, feel free to post it, and provide your source. However, today I have seen a few unfounded rumors spreading around the threads. Obviously, this is unacceptable.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well I suppose in 48G there are some girls who have the divine right to say what they want as long as the fans get their rocks off. And there are those who are in the group themselves, who are working hard as orthodox idols in their own right, but have no right to say anything at all and be accused of 'know it alls' by the same supporters. Sad for Komi, Nako, Miichan among others, especially the latter whose chance for a proper speech was denied after the furor created by the one before her.

But of course, who are those disagreeing with the speech to say anything, right? :awesome:

14. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Juri can say whatever she wants, it's just that sounding off about a situation she knows nothing about makes her seem like a righteous twat. If she disapproved of what Riripon did, why even bring it up again? Make your speech as if nothing happened if you don't want to add to the "furor".

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    No. Juri doesn't know nothing, I mean she knows not nothing. Even though she might not know anything about Riripon and her supposed scandal, she has an idea of how Riripon's action will affect the group, whether it will come true or not. As Juri is part of the group, AKB48Group, she can say what she thinks of what Riripon has just done. If Riripon is allowed to make a marriage announcement in the sousenkyo, why isn't Juri allowed to speak her mind in the same event? What Juri did might affect the group negatively, but so is what Riripon did. If what Juri said is inconsiderate to Riripon, then what Riripon said is also inconsiderate to Juri and other girls. Except that what Juri said target Riripon more and affect her specifically while what Riripon did will not just affect Juri, but also a large portion of the members and the group.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Actually it's expected. Had they managed to hold outdoor concert successfully, it could be different story right now.

17. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    yes I kinda agree, imagining only election without opening concert , and crowded fans on the spot, just member clapping awkwardly (for some moment when they don't know too much about other member) I think the rating drop is kinda "you don't say" thingy under this circumstances.

Not to mention with all of the craziness, the crowd would go EEEEEE massively on the stadium lol

18. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Please re-read my comment. I specifically said that Juri is allowed to make whatever comments she pleases, but if her intention was truly to save face for the 48group, she failed because she only brought more attention to Riripon (case in point: this argument). That Juri disapproves of the marriage announcement is immaterial because she does not have any authority over Ririka. Public censure works only when it comes from the higher-ups - i.e., if management says they disapprove, the public takes that to mean punishment will be meted out. Juri saying she disapproves is just expressing her personal opinion with no consequences implied. That's why calling attention to the marriage announcement seemed more like an attempt to make herself look better by expressing her disgust at Ririka, which is never a good look imo.

19. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Just wanted to point out (unless I missed something) that you're talking about Juri, but are using Takayanagi Akane's Sousenkyo statistics instead.

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sorry, I mixed something up. She ranked up last Sousenkyo from 2015, but didn't rank in the Kouhaku Election, which is what frustrated her and made her work harder since then (which was at the end of last year). Because she said 'last year' I got confused. Thanks for pointing it out! ^^

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017