Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I actually find AKBshows' audio better because it sounds sharp lol
    ---
    During 365nichi 0:04, Sasshi looked like "Wait what, am I supposed to move? *looks to the side*" [hehe]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

So true!!! She is on her zone.. probably since her performances for LR she hasn't been that light and radiant =]]

3. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I have been liking all hairstyles for Mayuyu because no matter what, I really like how she's aging, looks wise. I definitely prefer her look right now in opposition to cyborg Mayuyu. She has strong facial features and even though she rose to fame with the loli chara, I think the mature persona suits her much better.
    (Fight me if you want, lol)

4. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Amazingly, the 365days music video briefly hit number 11 on itunes music videos for a short time after that 24hr tv charity show, and it is 3rd on recochoku.jp rankings :lol:

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Finally a Clip NOT wrecked by YouTube Copyright-Bots - lolol.

OH Dear Lord...grab a beer (This might sting a little)
    Put a fork in Mayu already. That act is like dried fried chicken at this point (HEAR ME OUT!!)- The fact that she's bouncing around & full of smiles (w/ Grad looming?) PROVES to me anyway that she wasn't giving 100% for awhile now. We can agree to disagree on what "measures 100%"- we don't need to have that argument. Grads looming- who cares. Now, get ready for a bigger 'Shocker'-

JURINA has always eaten Mayu's Lunch - Seriously. I've tried to find fault & I've been really skeptical of her "chosen one" status BUT...Jurina "Brings It" every time she's on the stage- compared to Mayu anyway. I'm not trying to 'start stuff' - I'm not the expert on Both but I feel AKB loses Nothing when Mayu leaves. Jurina at least brings her "A-Game" & has always moved faster & shined a bit 'brighter' during these things - It amazes even me that it took Mayu to show me this by comparison.

Other Thoughts... The lack of screen-time for some in Senbatsu (*koff DASU*) doesn't surprise me. I hope Dasu wins BIG next year. I HOPE her & Jurina take it ALL. AKI-P (& AKS) have shown to me that they have no interest in building from within, So Why not Collapse AKB into an "All Stars Team" & fold Team 4 into the NMB, SKE, & HKT - give these girls a shot of being on a Team that actually Cares about their growth.

The song is still "average" to me. ALL the clips were killed by YouTube except Mario's. What are they wearing table-clothes? If the Sales for this song are worse than Takamina's I'm gonna "Crow" soo hard- But. I don't blame AKB anymore....those gals need to jump ship to a group that actually cares about them. The way they treat the "New" Senbatsu faces show to me they're living in the past.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Tbh the senbatsu performance is about the same as usual to me which I am not complaining lol I don't think anybody actually puts in their 100% given the fact that they are just having fun and enjoying the time being together while they still can. Except of course for the new first timer senbatsu. That's why Sarina sensei, Ogiyuka and Hinatan are shining among these performances.

If you want some kick to this song try the team 8 ver in JAM Expo. Highly recommend.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's probably why my attention goes to Sally a lot. She just seems to be shining (and I can't believe we're the same age either...she has such a youthful face)

8. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's the face of someone who has fought to get there and who knows that she may not have any other chance to be at that position.
    (I'd be glad to be proven wrong, though! - as in seeing her there again)

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When in doubt, buy all.

13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As a university student without a steady income, this would lead to me starving to death :cry: I guess at least I'd die happy lol

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    In the end, I'll go only with #Sukinanda and Private Summer. Probably I won't remember the rest.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    For me it's more a decision of "do I support my oshis or buy the coupling song I like most?"

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I guess in the end the MV's were all pretty basic. None of the songs really stood out except UpcomingGirls and Showroom.
    Also, it really did feel like Tani was the center for Upcoming lol.

I had higher hopes for Undergirls tho. The song turned out to be pretty flat.

17. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not bad. Pretty average.

19. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
  20. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    First-day sales are impressive since you can count the number of Sukinanda's live performances on one hand.