Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

2. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ok, this comment made me watch the first episode of Thrill. So as to not be entirely OT, there's a lot of Paruru in #131.

3. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^ Now I'm gonna be OT too. had to look up who you guys were talking about (Komatsu Nana).. I've already watched Prophecy, tried to watch drowning love but failed coz... yeah.., and contemplated watching tomorrow I'll date yesterdays you but decided not to.. She's just not my cup of tea...

Anyways, on to may daily ramblings:
    Today I learned that Paruru can ride a unicycle really well. That was way cool! Also, I feel like I'm being brained washed. Or at least conditioned like a dog. Everytime Paruru does something cute, they always play Eien Pressure. Now when I hear Eien Pressure, I can't help but think happy thoughts. Also, the song's starting to grown on me, much to my dismay. Now I now why giving treats to dogs when they do what you want works...

I also found footage of a photoshoot whit Paruru dated 2010.2.15. That's the youngest I've seen Paruru in any video clip I think. Her first appearance in AKBINGO was 2010 but Yuihan was already promoted to regular member then, so, after September 2010. Anyway, the photo shoot had Maeda, Kojiharu, Mayuyu, Jurina, Tomomi, Paruru and probably some others I think. They were all wearing, what I'm guessing are lingerie.. So, Mayuyu and Paruru both still to turn 16 in March, Jurina even younger... I can maybe give a Pass to both Paruru and Mayuyu who were turning 16 that year but Jurina? she'd be 13 during that time...Not cool, so not cool at all!

4. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    If you're into Paruru because she's cute, then yeah, guess Komatsu Nana is quite a different type. But I like her smolder, she pulls it off pretty well for her age.
    Pavlovian conditioning. Totally understandable. ;)
    About Jurina, I don't really remember her being given the bikini/lingerie treatment at least until 3-4 years back. There was always that joke about how Aki-P will never let her in one of those things. But since you mentioned 2010, I'll always remember it for the year of Heavy Rotation, so.. the WMatsui's in a bathtub is pretty freaky, yeah.

5. Merlin54

It looks like the shooting schedule for Paruru's new drama, "Ima kara Anata wo Kyouhaku Shimasu", is likely to be advanced because of the newly announced marriage / pregnancy of star Takei Emi

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2096636/full/

6. Minato1995

Minato1995 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitano Hinako & Kojima Mako
    Just realized Paruru sings in the new song of AKB alng with other graduated members

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think that's from the new pachinko game. Probably part of that team surprise a few weeks ago. Not sure though as I can barely make out the song since arcades are noicey :p

if the video does not show watch the video here

edit:
    Imagine that, 2 months in and I think I'm getting the hang of AKB. Still not a fan though as I dislike companies that make young girls cry..

Daily ramblings..but really, I'm just ranting.
    Case in point of AKS (since I think that's the mother company name) being a jackass, I finally watched through the entirety of AKB's Tokyo Dome ~1830 no Yume~ day 1 concert and the Making off disc and I just made my life a little more sad.

Now, let me talk about that massive shuffle. You can tell most or majority of the girls had no idea of what was gonna happen as you can really see the uncertainty in the girls faces when that guy in a suit came out and announced it.

First, let me touch on those girls who got transferred to foreigner lands, I only got Sae but there are others.. For this girls, I'm not that moved since I'm 100% sure that management talked to them prior to the transfer and them accepting it is really on them. Sure, there may be some sadness but its a conscious and calculated chose sooo..yeah..

Next, the girls transferred from one group to another, I didn't notice a single one who was happy. All I saw were girls with frightened faces full of tears. WADAFUQ?! What a-hole does that to young girls, many are still in their teens? Its a tough world sure, but these girls are being forced to grow up way to fast. Having to leave what they know and hold dear like friends and close comrades. Yeah, sure, its the nature of the industry and these girls are idols by choice but people don't need to be a-holes and force shit like this on them.

Next, girls transferred from team to team, much like above but a little less burden on the girls. They're still where they are, only with new teammates. Sure they know each other, but its like moving to a new job. I've done that lots of times and its not fun at all. You leave the familiar and the comfortable and move to somewhere filled with uncertainty. I'm a freaking adult and I still feel nervous and sometimes a little scared every time I change jobs. Now make young girls who are still to fully grow up and mature do that.. Not cool at all.

Lastly, let me touch on Team 4..
    1st, Paruru, cold as ice man! She took it like a boss..of course, we all know that its all a front as her true reactions and feelings were revealed in that Mech. Special. I give her props for keeping her composure while every other member of team 4 was breaking down.

Now for the rest of team 4, those faces tell it all.. their faces had the look of fear, uncertainty, sadness, pain, and dejection all at once.. I dont know what the deal was why team 4 was disbanded but, its like management saying "you all suck balls so we're a gonna disband your waste of space team crap and we're a gonna slap you all into teams who can carry your sorry asses because the lot of you suck". Now, I'm not saying that this is what went down, but this is what I would feel if I were one of those girls. lastly, Oba Mina, nice girl, cried, broke down, but managed to regain her composure.

I now have mixed feelings about AKB as a whole. On one side, Paruru was a former AKB idol and there's lots of nice girls worth supporting. But on the other side, I want to kick all of AKB's management in the nuts.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you look at Team Surprise 1st Stage and Team Surprise 2nd Stage in the wiki, you see

"The stage was created for a Pachinko campaign featuring members from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48."

While this new Team Surprise 3rd Stage is not yet in the wiki, there is a thread for it.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/team-surprise-3rd-stage-tba.19763/page-4

We also know it is part of a pachinko game/campaign. I am having trouble getting past YouTube Red, but one proxy shows

"KYORAKU presents AKB 48 This is a new song by 100 selected members, "Music on your behalf" is a music video, 45 seconds Ver."

Kyorako makes pachinko machines.

"Field tests ahead of the nationwide introduction of <Pachi Slo AKB 48 victory goddess>
    will be held at Sunshine KYORAKU, directly operated store from Monday, August 21, 2017 . "

http://www.kyoraku.co.jp/news/20170818_2.php
    https://www.sunshine-kyoraku.jp/

9. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm just going to leave this hear as I can't make sense of the machine translate..
    https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/903551624089448448

I think Paruru is going to read some..book? I don't know..
    Or maybe that's the book that her new show is based on and the one at the back is the script?

10. Madoka

It's 今からあなたを脅迫します her new show that she's pimping.

11. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    What Madoka and you said, but she's also saying that she reacts more towards a character, Paruco (friend of Takei's character), in the story rather than her own role, Tochiotome. Probably because of the name. Even the writer of the book thought people might get confused.

12. Merlin54

Hiyokko, Week 22 'Finding Twiggy', Ep #132, 2 September

Hiyokko 131 1.jpg Hiyokko 131 2.jpg Hiyokko 131 3.jpg Hiyokko 131 4.jpg Hiyokko 131 5.jpg Hiyokko 131 6.jpg

Paru Clip:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mor48rom/status/903761687781588994/video/1

Article from Mantan Web about next weeks Hiyokko-

Hiyokko Week 23.jpg

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20170901dog00m200030000c.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article in English about "EXILE's TAKAHIRO & Takei Emi announce their marriage; expecting their first child in spring next year":-

http://doramaworld.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/exiles-takahiro-takei-emi-announce.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Paruru is making a good recovery; it seems to have been a severe sore throat rather than tonsillitis (FC Diary)

13. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^ ahh, so beautiful, so fair. i like her hair in hiyokko so much.
    good to hear that Paruru is feeling better.

anyone know what or where this is from?
    https://twitter.com/mor48rom/status/899227001080262657

also, old Paruru pic, because, why not? This is what I missed for being late..
    Is that you at the back, Lemon? Have some Salt! :D It tastes soooo sweet! :p
    BggoiESCYAEo85U.jpg

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another story about her acting. See what you can make of this:

"There is a direction to criticize the performance of ___ PARAL in part, but if you try it for himself, there is a direction to criticize it too much, but the actor is an important element in the first place, and if you change the way it is conspicuous, it is NUMBO. Recently, there are a lot of acting factions in young people, it is rather precious pragmatism like Paruru, it is also convincing that producers of dramas offer offering "(Drama Watcher)

https://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/geino/212826

15. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^ yeah, i don't get it either.

also machine translated.. dunno if its correct either

In part Paruru The performance of, There is a direction to be criticized if it is too defiantly, If you try to be a person, you'll be right. Actors have an important element of presence in the first place. In other words it is conspicuous and it is Nambo. Since there are many young people acting recently, Individuality like ぱ る る is rather precious. I am convinced that a drama producer will offer

this is a combination of google and microsoft translate. i went with which was more understandable. I broke the sentences when i see a coma or period.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  16. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    What language are you guys speaking?? :whistle:

17. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Basically about her sense of presence in Hiyokko. They mentioned how she's appearing in all these dramas (Hiyokko, Blanket Cats, the upcoming Imakyou) and then compared the fact that she was a salty girl back when she did handshake events with how she's (kinda) selling now? (article uses 受ける~accepted by people/okay reception)
    'While there are people who criticize her acting as bad, or overdone, but from her POV, it might just be as planned. Presence is an element that's needed in an actor. With just a shift in speaking style, you'll stand out. Recently, there's been a lot of young actors so having a strong personality, like Paruru does, is key. You'd be able to comprehend producers' decisions to offer her roles.'
    And just a tiny bit comparison with Kawaei Rina who's also apparently 'unorthodox'.

In short, they're saying if her acting feels bad, she's probably doing it on purpose since it'll help her by making her stand out. But they're a bit more kinder with their words than that. I have to admit she does stand out in Hiyokko, not blending in with the rest of the characters. However, I've always thought it was because her role as an apare-girl meant she is supposed to stand out.

18. Madoka

Has there been criticism of her (over-)acting? All the articles posted here seem to think she's awesome.

19. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    Yeah haven't seen any articles criticizing her. Think I seen something on the lead actress of Hiyokko accused of overacting.
    Really doesn't matter though as long as she is getting jobs she is doing something right. So I'm happy.

20. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    We don't know :hehe:

Thanks. I wouldn't have gotten this from that awful machine translate :p
    What's apare-girl?

I'm curious about this too. She's probably doing something right since she's been getting roles in new shows every time one ends.