Single Nogizaka46 19th (Itsuka Dekiru Kara Kyou Dekiru) (17/10/11)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 27, 2017.

1. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

wow that was actually bad. The only good thing was the costume lol. Such a plain and boring song. Choreo is so meh. Not to mention the boring senbatsu formation

2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    lolol, i mean compared to Miona and Asuka? yeah were they off-key but that suddenly sounded okay to me after hearing the latter two solo lines. :lol:

3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    maiyan, maybe did ok.
    naachan, not so much

4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    How dope the song would be if they focus on a good vocal, not just the visuals, film promotion and 'the popular goes to the front line' thing.

Sure having member like Ikuchan, Rotti, and a handful of decent singers as the frontline would make the song better, but it won't work if 'visual and promotional aim' is the priority.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's never about good singers from the very beginning. We fans could only wish for it. Idol world doesn't work that way. It's always been good singers covering up for the bad singers. Can't hide from solo lines though. We all know it was set up this way to promote the movie. But it doesn't stop us from noticing bad singing. And that performance as far as singing, is really bad. Add that annoying male vocals to the mix....:fp:
    The song is good, it's decent enough. But they should stick to lipsync next time. For sure studio recording will sound better.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Seems like the 19th single is starting off inauspiciously. It may be their worst received one since Natsu no Free and Easy. Maybe I think I should rethink my love of Nogizaka-chan..

7. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Rewatched it again, naachans solo part was actually the best compared to other 3. And the male vocals really bothers me. I hope for other tv performances they remove the male vocals..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Am I the only one that quite enjoyed that performance...?._. I think it's more promising than Nigemizu's first appearnce...

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

9. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    The song is boring and is not something that I would remember.

I don't even care about vocals, the song itself is already bad enough.

10. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Nah, not only you. I thought it was quite enjoyable, save for the somewhat problematic live solo lines.

Totally biased but this is the reason why they need to give Ikuchan back her front row status asap. The need someone to cleanly carry the solo/duo lines during the opening verse lol.

11. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Glad to hear... Yess, as biased as I am to Miona and Asuka, I myself felt the off key is so bad, Ikuchan is probs the only reliable one. And yes I yearning for an Ikuchan center right now.

Somewhat related, but Marika's performance might be the main reason I really enjoyed it. She seem to be having so much fun, and since she's in fukujin now I/we can see her a lot.

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Nanase solo part always the best patr of song :cute: Her voice like Acchan (for example Sakura no ki ni narou)... bad, but sooo emotional, touching, sensual and gentle, and sad :cry: Asuka solo part worst. Not bad song actualy... typical Nogizaka... nothink special... :glare: And it's look like Sayonara Kroru with 4 centersm but Nanase lead :rolleyes:

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    We all agree it's bad but thinking about it again, this might be just their off day. Or could it be that there is problem with hearing themselves, they don't seem to be wearing any ear-piece. It's just weird that all of them sounds so bad with such a simple tune. Yes they are not Ikuchan or Rotti's level, but Maiyan and Nanase are experienced center who have solo lines before, I don't think it's just nervousness.

14. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well, i would say this about the single
    its rushed, and when something is rushed, the result is usually not very good.
    its for a movie, and to me at least, unless its a musical, songs that made for a movie never really been that good. but again, its just my opinion

15. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    It would be better if they could just lip sync the solo lines just like the rest. Those were some karaoke level vocals... all 4 of them. Yes, I am the type who roast their own oshimen if needed.
    I already said before that I have no expectations, so I remain neutral about the song. Need to watch the MV for it to sink in. As for the male backing vocal, I think it's audio problem. It shouldn't be that prominent, but we'll see in studio version.
    Love the costumes though. The skirt looks like samurai armor. If it's true, then it's well thought, considering naginata is woman warrior's weapon of choice during sengoku era.

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^^I think this is first time they have sang without any backing vocals and that's just the level they are at.
    Miona can't sing to safe her live so that's not surprising to me. The others tho...

Alas, as shit as the vocals are, I have been listening on repeat.
    I love the song, well done Akira Sunset.
    I am sure once the MV comes out, opinion will change. As it can't get worse than this, so things are looking up. :^^;:

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Now that you mentioned it, seeing her could be the highlight for me. Only that :^^;:
    She's been performing great the past few singles. Fukujin was way overdue, at least now she made it.
    Middle 2nd row is like her permanent position for a while now. Until they come up with a kickass song, it's ok if they give center position to someone else.
    Maybe there's something wrong with me, Sayonara is the only title song I really like the past 6 singles. Nothing to do with Nanamin graduation. Well that's me.
    Now who's excited with UG & 3rd gen? :D

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i agree about the bad singing and the annoying male vocals but I thought the song was quite enjoyable

19. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I wasn't really talking about center position though, rather her old front-side position. The one that mirrors Nanamin's. She covered up their voices nicely when they sang together lol.

And yeah, I know they punted her to the shadow center again this year (last time they did that was for the 6th-8th single, I think?), but this time it was due to her schedule. It was an easier (or less inconspicuous) position for switching out members. Mozart doesn't happen until mid-2018 iirc, so here's to hoping they could squeeze her in front again for the 20th release.

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wow... After just 1 performance? Im sure they dont need a fan like you, too. So f off.