[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    does anyone know channel youtube who have showroom sakamichi and always update?

2. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  3. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
  4. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i found this on youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here

and in the video description: Nakada Kana begin in nogizaka46 as senbatsu member and shichi fukujin nogizakatte doko. Senbatsu member for 1st single, 2nd single, 3rd single, 5th single, 6th single but dropped in 4th single and have to wait 3 years until become senbatsu member again in 17th single and now 19th single. Same like me, Kanarin always hate her father but now she begin to accept her father. Nakada Kana is the real life. She have experienced "up and down" in life, but she don't give up and always look ahead no matter what happen with her. So many members give up and surrender so fast to the situation like iwase yumiko, ando mikumo, kashiwa yukina, miyazawa seira, nagashima seira, hatanaka seira, yamato rina with many reason behind it. She not like hashimoto nanami who have been overpush by management from beginning until the graduation despite she can't sing and dance in the beginning maybe Slot HS had been considered by management. Like in the real life, people must feel sweet and bitter life to become mature and true human being, it's so boring looking at person who always in the good "position".

5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    NHK BS Premium "Nogizaka46 no Gaku Tabi!" episode 3 will be aired on 10/8 at 23:00 JST.
    20170915_01.jpg 20170915_03.jpg 20170915_09.jpg 20170915_10.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I guess that's an uniform given from the school, just like the past episodes of gakutabi.

This time, the location of the school is from Kagawa prefecture.

8. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    For me, Nagashima didn't give up. If there was a pillars of support for unders, Seirarin is surely the largest pillar in my opinion as she always boosts the morale of the unders and is proud to shout that unders are there and that they also exist, not only the senbatsu

Just my opinion tho

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

9. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Does anyone know what season/episode of Nogibingo this clip is from?

10. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Its from Nogibingo 7 bonus DVD,..

11. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Whoop, thanks! :worthy:

12. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    that's great, i like your opinion. i love suzuki ayane and want look ayane to go to senbatsu or immediately centre but it's so hard for ayane except management want it.

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^^Agree about Nagashima. If you watch Nogibingo2 ep.5 after winning the huge dodgeball match, she was very proud of promoting UG. She's got many good moments on that episode. She always lift UG spirit and one of the most positive energy among the girls if you ask me. She just have to move on but she definitely didn't gave up. One of the few I really miss bec she's so fun to watch.

14. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    agree. yes, Nogizaka46 queen of reaction :chuffed:.It is unfortunate she was graduate so early :fp:

15. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

miss the time

of this combi in variety noujo + rarin + kazumin

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It's just my opinion, but Nanamin, she is not overpushed. Yes she is early management push. And she exceed it, she accepted by fans. She might not strong performer, due her health, but she is one of most dearest figure. Cool onechan who had deep thought and interesting storyline.

Ppls may said that same person in same position most of time is boring. But, she had fans support. Popular from early days. And always one of their best selling girls. Unlike Keya, Nogi start eveything from the stratch. They overshadowed by their rival group, some ppls was taunted them bcs their debut sales look inferior than HKT, there was no way they fit to called as AKB rival, it was really hard for them. And girl like Nanamin carry this group.

At the time, management pushing fukujin (mostly the triplets
    and gonsake) like the way Techi pushed as Keya face rightnow. They need establised and recognizable figure. So there was Ikoma, Maiyan, Nanamin, Sayurin. Everyone else can up and down. It was happened until fifth single. By the time they released the sixth single, they changed frontline. They choose Nanamin bcs she is popular. They also start recognise Naachan as one of main fukujin figure. Practically, they had pass the establising era and start to did more experimental senbatsu selection by rotating center.

17. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ah that's cool. I'm still busy catching up with all the Nogidoko episodes, but eventually I'll get there. Soooo much to learn.

19. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

damn Ayane sure opened up a lot

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Probably b/c she was talking about her interest. The same go with Kotoko, normally she doesn't talk much, but when you have a conversation with her about anime and stuff like that and she will go "BOOM!". I still remembering that Nogichu ep. where the staff gave her a voice recording of her favorite seiyu and watched her fangirling over it. How cute. ;))