Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Thats quite random. Onsidering she hasnt been centering anything in AKB singles and we dont even know whats gonna in the bsides yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I was actually talking about the 51st single center (like some others in the previous posts). But, considering the fact that this girl centered HKT's 10th single after ranking #80 (sigh), the idea of Hana centering an AKB b-side (or even an a-side in the future) doesn't seem too far-fetched.

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :hmm: She is graduate

4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yuiyui for 51st tbh.

Miichan withdrawing from some dates... she’s getting some modeling gigs lately do I wouldn’t be surprised if she has things to do those days o.o she hasn’t been selling too well so maybe it’s for the best.

As for graduation centers, there’s no way they’d ever give Miichan an A-side center and you know it lol

I still much rather have someone like Yuihan or Naachan up there than a SG girl yet again. If Miion is their only Ace push then things will not end well. She needs to step up at least as a Senbatsu staple and she desperately needs to prove she is not an experimental push and that she’s at the level of Jurina and Sakura.

This might be wildly offtopic, but while we’re at the topic of Miion’s (failed?) push, what do you think she’d be missing? We all have this feeling that her Ace push will go nowhere, but I can’t really identify a reason why it’s become like this. Is it the SG Aces? Is she not working hard enough? Is she just not appealing enough? Should she take to using social media more frequently? Should her push be Hana-levels of aggressiveness? Does she need to work on her personality? For the life of me I can’t identify precisely what’s wrong with her push and why it’s not working and it’s kind of frustrating because I really wanted her to succeed.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I know

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is... a reach.

Sure, she jumped to 13th last year (from 44th) and fell to 17th this year, but to say that's a failed push when she's got so little going her way after TwI...

The whole "next face/ace" thing AKS has going on is pure bs anyway.
    There is never a "current" face cause they're always airdroping the next one and girls basically get one chance to prove themselves.
    Had she centered one or two singles between elections, I'm sure she'd had gained votes, but with so ,any graduation singles and the whole JuriSaku center for Negaigoto, well.

I really hope she centers the 51st and 52nd just so things stay stable for a bit and she can regain momentum.
    Yuiyui getting one of those would be overkilling it cause she's doing just fine.
    Miion is gonna turn 20 in January.
    Yuiyui is turning 16 in December.
    If they want to keep Miion for a few mpre years, they should focus on her before she decides to pull out, cause we know Yuiyui is gonna keep going for a while.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Gatanee has the most sold slots out of NGT members so far wow :D
    Rikahime is nowhere to be seen tho :(

Hiwatan is doing good so far i'm happy for her :)

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    We were just kidding

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

9. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

48G ace push? Strange, the impression I get is Jurina + Sakura are the one who received such treatment.

That solo concert mean nothing. If solo live make someone become 48G ace, then Kashiwagi Yuki already become this group ace right now.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Yuiyuiyuiyuiyuiyuiyuiyuiyuiyuiyuiyui!

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Man, people having handshake with Yuiyui is like people in my country applying job as civil servants. I don't get it what these things good but people want.

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Well to be fair, when I applied for Yuiyui tickets, this is where I started losing. So I guess she's that popular, but not the highest tier yet.

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't think so. You could probably get over 80% of the fandom to agree that the "faces" of AKB were: Acchan -> Yuko -> Mayuyu. There can even be two 'faces' of a group, like SayaMiruki or WMatsui or Naachan/Maiyan for nogi. But there will always be one or two people who are the top members that stand out from the rest. And after Mayuyu graduates there's really nobody that stands out in AKB.

I'm talking about AKB, not 48g. Some of us still differentiate between the two, no matter how futile that has become. I have no idea what your talking about a solocon though, I never talked about that nor do I think it matters at all.

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    If you can hold a solo concert in a certain venue then you're popular enough to have one. Mion had a solo concert. 3 members of Team 8 had their solo concerts too. Yukirin has done a couple of them but on a bigger venue so I think that's what he meant.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I wouldn't call Miion a failed push (yet), let's see how she does in 2018. but yes, did we ever see a member rank down from senbatsu then up again and have the same "freshness" and "rise" and "push" and "support" as before (you know what I mean!)? I think not. Mirukii and Dasu are examples of being out of senbatsu then in again (speaking of elections) and honestly it hasn't been the same again after the drop.

@Ashitaba I'll give my very subjective opinion on this because we all think different, obviously. But I personally think Miion doesn't have much appeal or personnality. I think she appeared at an ideal time in AKB + management pushing 15th gen. She also kinda had the "Yuko" role back then (while Naanya had the "Acchan" role = pushed initially = bashed and hated for anything). which made people support Miion. also all the talk of AKB-only and all that... people just wanted an AKB center, and anyone who had some attention would get mass-support from AKB fans. Miion got a lot of support from AKB fans overall. what I always found interesting is that not many of those people actually had Miion as oshi or as one of their oshi = actively following her and supporting her more than just saying "I approve her as center!". This is why I think she maybe lacks appeal or personnality to get those hardcore fans. Being from AKB, young, good at HS, and not the most pushed of her gen (initially), benefit her in getting support. not really for her skills or personnality. Again just my opinion. and of course I'm talking about international fans but I believe something quite similar happened in Japan as well.

Also I disagree with people saying Miion did not get enough and that one solo center is too little. One solo center is a big push. Sakura also has only one solo center in her career... and that solo center happened after she ranked Kami 7 LOL. Sakura ranked senbatsu before she even became regular senbatsu in AKB. I'm just taking her as an example but you also have some other AKB girls ranking in senbatsu without solo centers. Yuihan, Naachan, Juri...

Anyway, I still don't think Miion is a failed push for now it's a bit early, but by next year we can see how well she will do. but yes I think it won't be the same again after the drop. though I also don't see management completely moving on from her but I think they'll push Satopii and Yuiyui now.

Oh and it's a bit off-topic but for the next single I would like a Yuihan center actually. She looks really good right now and I think it would be refreshing to see her as center. One other option could be Satopii and Yuiyui double center, though this would be risky, but both of them have attention lately and both cute and refreshing too. and then one last option, highly possible LOL is a Sakura center. I personally approve Sakura center so I wouldn't mind ;D Those are the girls I'd like to see centers. Oh, and Renacchi would be nice but the chances are too low for this one XD

16. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Now I already know Hana will center one of the couplings, but I will still pray against it.

17. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

I just hope that they will bring the team songs back. Lots of (AKB48) girls haven't participated in the singles since TwI!

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Team 8 advertised a new song some weeks ago.
    It should be one of the coupling songs.

19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Now that Satopii has (finally) been promoted I wouldn't mind in the slightest if she started getting a gori-push to see how far she goes with it. She's young and she could go anywhere with that potential. A W-center with her and another young member or even Miion could be fun, depending on their chemistry together of course.

Also @Mana thanks for the answer! I'm currently looking for different people's insight so I'm happy that you replied.