Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Naachan solo Concert at Tokyo Dome City Hall (January 16, 2018). Just announced.

2. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Finaly she got that goal in next year... Omaiga... I still cant believe what i see..... Im really happy for that... OMG im cry now.....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

3. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg!! So happy!!! Participating in 3 concerts and one of them is her so awaited solo kon!!!!!

Naachan deserves so much moreeee!!!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

4. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I hope she can maintain her health for that all....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

5. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Finally solo concert :^O^::^O^:

6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    :omfg: So happy for her. Let's hope that it will be the start of an awesome year for Naachan.

7. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I was seeing previous akbingo these days, with that lucky girl thing. And naachan last year was 9th!!!! Hope this year she gets 1!!!!!

8. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Meeeee toooooooo..our babyyyyyyyyyyyyy..lets cry together everyoneeee...also the fact that akb48 and 48 group new era got their own tokyo dome concert...im proud.....now we can see new faces upfront not just the og anymore..efforts will always be rewarded...i was seriously scared that now the og are not in the group anymore our sacred akb48 would flop but with this concert means...idk what it means..but im happy..i hope they will just grow and never declined as a group.i want them to be jpop or even most successfull asian idol througout the world..im being overly dramatic now after all those bad comment i read about our group on youtube..apparently kpop idol fans were insulting akb on their performance..saying our babies ruining ioi performance. Seriously my head and heart ache..oh well..im just gonna ignore them.too tired to go on war....actually, ive just got back from war...now im an oficial 48 group hardcore wota now that i tried to stand up for our girls...im actually a former kpop fan 10 years ago but because of these insults most kpop fans give to jpop idol or artist..i completely hate and have empty feeling on kpop idol now..and with this solo concert naachan got and also stu too got solo concert i dun care anymore..muahahahaha..

Finally everyone will see naachan sama greatness..i bet she will do a lot cool song and sang a lot ballad.of cos..this is the chance to show her cool moves and her beautiful voice..i hope she get to pick her own song...i want to see naachan so she needs to pick her own song..what naachan likes and all..

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  9. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    First of all, please do not double your posts. You can edit it if you want to add something, it works :fp:
    Also, I think all of the people, especially the fans of 48G, already saw her greatness. The solo concert is more like an appreciation towards her hard work and a gift for her fans rather than a chance for her to show her greatness or whatever..

Naachan is the icon now. And I hope she will be the "real" next Ace after Mayu's graduation.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Is it just me or am I really glad that Naachan is next to Yukirin who is in the middle? If you do pairings, she would be on the same "level" as Yuihan. Not even Miion is. Also, with the upcoming coming of age ceremony, Naachan is the second biggest name there so let's hope she will get a lot of screen time <3

It's the tiniest thing that makes me happy lol

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hahahaha i was about to mention that now! Lately she is appearin in the front row more to the middle, before it was always second row or first row and in the edge so happy too!!'

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The picture I looked at had 10 people in the front row. Thus, there is not a center, but two (count 5 and 6 from either end). Yui and Yukirin are in the middle; outside them are Miion and Naachan, then Yuiyui and Kojimako.

13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

My bad but either way, when I first saw the photo, I immediately noticed Yukirin who looks like she’s in the middle and began from there lol. But it still makes me happy that Naachan is next to Yukirin, who people (or at least I) see first. Ouch to Juri though. All the way at the other end despite being the only other AKB member ranking in Senbatsu.

14. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    You can post your comments, but at least not twice in a row (you actually did three times in a row before). They put the editing tools for a reason, right!?

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

In case you want to watch AKB in MAMA

if the video does not show watch the video here

favorite moment
    [​IMG]

After MAMA, showroom with Yokoyama Yui and Nakai Rika

I don't know whether her solocon was one of her happy things that she wanted to report since she look surprised. Then again, even if she knows about it beforehand, she need to act surprised. The thing is that if this is not one of her happy things to report, then she should still have at least a couple of surprises. If it is a big thing (like a photobook) then it will either be announced in a special SR or ANN or maybe her birthday stage, which will not be in the first half of December (they already scheduled theater performances up to Dec 15th and no Kamikyoku stage).
    Other than her solocon, she will also participate in adult senbatsu (coming of age) and STU48 concerts. And of course the Request Hour itself (2 days). It will be a busy week for her.

STU48 netshop pic
    [​IMG]
    http://store.emtg.jp/stu48/products/detail.php?product_id=12578

Yesterday (Thursday) it seemed that she was shooting for a gravure and immediately after that she was going somewhere on Shinkanshen for a job on Friday

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It just Rikachan too excited lol They even talked about the possibility of her getting an Ohta pro agency transfer during the SR. Cuz yuihan, rikachan (and sasshi supposedly) was there.

In the whole SR basically from the very start Rikachan didn't believe it was just a review show and was too excited for some surprise announcement any moment then Yuihan and Naachan tell her to calm down lol so they both were kinda chilling in comparison to Rikachan. None of them knew the details beforehand.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

17. Rurouni

I'm not so sure about none of them didn't know the details beforehand. Like senbatsu announcement at HS event where the selected member looked surprised but they actually have been told beforehand about it (I believe not always, but iirc, there was at least a member where she told us that she already know about it beforehand but try to look surprised when they announced it), they might also just act surprised. It might be none knew the details or only 1 or 2 of them knew, or everyone knew. Who knows?

18. Rurouni

Nothing much happened yesterday and probably today (Saturday). Don't know what job it is. Usually a job like this is a gravure job. It seems she had gone to a colder place, so I check the current temp around Japan... well, it is cold everywhere, at least cold by my standard. To catch Naachan today, you should be able to see her on AKB48Show. Looking at the preview, it will be an infiltration/behind the scene series. It will have a recording when they took flu shot at a HS event and they were showing Noepii took her flu shot while Naachan and Yuiri watching her :)
    chrome_2017-12-02_08-44-44.jpg

19. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

She was with STU senbatsu membersfor the past two days. I think they were filming the MV for their debut single

• Like Like x 1
  20. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Most interesting about the akb show is when naachan tried to distracte Noeppi saying that as soon she stayed still it would end sooner and it would be just a small pinch kkk

• Like Like x 1